• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Interesting Fairy Tail Calcs I Found

So on this one website I was on, I have found quite a few feats for FT that (if accepted) could lead to some tier changes (assuming they are accepted).

Now, some of them I wasn't too sure about, but that's why I'm showing them here to get your feedback. Now let's begin:

1. Here's a calc for the Etherion that assumes that it vaporizes the targeted country, with the guy who made it actually giving a few reasons that he thinks that it is vaporization.The feat comes out to 13.36 exatons (and this is him using the smallest country in Ishgar), so assuming his calc is valid, that would make Etherion a High 6-A+ (along with the Eclipse Gate). It would make the Dragon Cry's power a whopping 320.64 Exatons (Moon level), as well as the Fairy Heart's (since it is far above the Dragon Cry) and pre-RoSAT Dragon Acnologia's (since he matches if not exceeds the Fairy Heart in power), and RoSAT Acnologia would be 641.28 Exatons (Small Planet Level). Honestly, it fits with that calc which puts Selene at Planet Level, as well as all those statements that Acnologia and the Dragon Gods can destroy or burn the world.
    1. Who would scale to this: Etherion, Eclipse Gate, Dragon Cry, Fairy Heart, Dragon and RoSAT Acnologia, Fairy Heart Zeref, SDFF and SFDM Natsu, DF Natsu and Ignia-boosted Natsu from 100YQ, and the Dragon Gods.
  2. Here is a calc assuming that Mercphobia lifted all of the world's oceans (I think of it as a serious high-ball of the calc currently used on this wiki). Assuming he is correct (which isn't guaranteed by IMO deserves a look, since IIRC he does give some reasoning for why he used the entire ocean), then the low-balled KE is Large Country Level (so not too impressive for a Dragon God), the high-ball KE is 2.44 Exatons (Multi-Continent), which will be very impressive unless the previous calc I posted is accepted. Just for fun, I put in the high-ball and low-ball velocities he used for the calc we currently have, but the low ball calc is just 7.7 megatons and the high-ball one is just 42 Gigatons, which is good for a Spriggan 12 member but not a Dragon God.
    1. Also, the lifting strength is Class Z, but that would only scale to Mercphobia.
    2. Who would scale to the KE: Aside from Merc himself, probably just Acnologia, the Dragon Gods, DF Natsu, and Ignia-boosted Natsu
  3. Redone calc for Universe One, low petatons (11.2 petatons at most), so Irene and August would be put at 6-A in base, as would Dragon Irene and Battle Mode August. Actually kind of fits with how Ars-Magia is in the petatons (since I find it awkward that Ars-Magia is millions of times more powerful than August himself is).
    1. On the related note, here is a calc for Wahl's nuclear fission, as well as his etherion feat. They might be an outlier now, but maybe with some of the other feats shown here that can change.
  4. Very minor calc on Happy and Erza's speed in X784, nothing too special.
  5. Here's a calc for Motherglare's roar that (regardless of accepting the low-ball or high-ball calc) could have very large effects on tiering for FT from X791 and beyond, such as the high-tiers in the Tartaros arc and afterwards.
  6. Here's a re-done calc for the clash between Jose Porla and Makarov, which puts X784 Makarov at a High 7-A+, which is high but not that much higher than what it is now.

I have the feeling that there may be some problems with these feats I found, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought, and I hope that at least some of these get accepted (like the Etherion, Irene, Mercphobia, and Motherglare feats), so that way some changes can be made.

You're supposed to get the calcs evaluated before making a thread about upgrading, none of which apply to any of these

CNBA3 is notorious for wanking calculations and none of those versions of the calcs should be used over the current versions

Looking back I see that the Mercphobia one is kind of wank, but what about the etherion one? And the motherglare one?

@DemonGodMitchAubin Just curious, but didn't you once say you found some high end yields for Etherion that were 5-C? What numbers did you get? Could I see the calc?

Back