• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Digimon things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal

I'm sorry, but I've had it up here with you.

We just told you that they did do it as their first move.

This is the exact same logic I used on the Arceus thread, yet you've turned it around to your advantage just the same. Unlike then, we have showings of the Demon Lords pulling out their hax as their first move as we've stated with Lilithmon, Barbamon, and Lucemon.

You're being absolutely ridiculous here.

The real cal howard said:
But still, this string of immeasurability is traced back to 10-As. I'm sorry, but a 10-A immeaurable is quite literally the stupidest thing I've seen on the site, and I've made a profile for moon level Manaphy.

One thing about Takumi, he's not a normal human being (It does not alter its arguments, I believe, but it is necessary for some people not to think that Takumi is just a normal human who gets the most ridiculous powerscalling of all). After the events of "Prologue: EDEN" Takumi was almost consumed by an Eater, this caused him to suffer EDEN syndrome and had his normal body, which is an ordinary human, into a coma. After that the mental data of Takumi managed to survive to be absorbed by an Eater and arrived at the Real World. The Takumi we see throughout the game is actually a collection of mental data that suffered a bizarre type of Digital Shift that allowed him not to be taken into the Eaters' Higher Dimension and remain in the Real World.

Darkanine:
The Zeed they fought wasn't even full powered, though (Though if you ask, it was still a threat to the entire Multiverse iirc).

That Zeed was all power, all through the story it's been noticed that Zeed was not wearing any type of seals. He is said to be the reincarnation of the ancient Zeed who was present in the games of Ryo, but we do not know how much energy of the old Zeed the new Zeed contains. However it is certain that that Zeed itself was at its maximum, without seals, although this is not compared to the original Zeed.

About immeasurable, I've put some pictures on my blog for Period X and here's everything you can know about it:

First of all note that the Digital World has been divided between three terminals in the New Digital World, it is directly affirmed in the site of Digimon Chronciles that to cross the layers it is necessary to transcend the time itself.

GTDXMyF
ÒüôÒüôÒü»Òâ¼ÒéñÒâñÒâ╝ÚûôÒéÆþº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒüºµÖéÚûôÒüÖÒéëÒééÞÂèÒüêÒéëÒéîÒéïõ©ûþòîÒü¬Òü«Òüá´╝ü = This is a world that can go beyond time even by moving between layers!

And there's no way Hypercolosseum can be a Hiperbole because this is something that has occurred directly throughout the story, throughout the Pendulum-X / Chronicle and X-Evolution we can see that the Royal Knights constantly travel through the three terminals.

And in one of the final scenes we have about Digimon Chronicle / Pendulum X we see the narrator stating directly that Alphamon was going through spacetime while going to Skuld, so I do not see how to doubt something that is so recurring throughout the franchise.

RlpCSXx
Once survived in harsh experiment as the prototype of the Digimon "prototype Digimon" is survives the present and the past of the NDW, and now, to move between the space-time is the ultimate appearance.

Go to the Skuld terminal.

Over the "survival" and the future of NDW!

Dragonmasterxyz:
So do the Knights. They have fought Zeed twice(The real and the fake.).

No, we only see the Royal Knights facing Zeed and surviving him, though they can be absorbed by him, in Xros Wars. In the Ryo Saga they are not mentioned and being sincere they did not even exist, at that time in relation to these products the most we see about them was the confirmation of the Toei of the Dukemon of the Takato to be really a Royal Knight (This is also a reason I want to understand why to make a proper page for the Guilmon (Takato) being that it is confirmed that he is the Royal Knight).

Reppuzan:
Fighting NEO. Ditto the above

The Royal Knights did not face N.E.O, they were not even mentioned in Digimon Next.

Anyway, they actually faced the other opponents and they really wanted to kill the Royal Knights. In Savers for example the Royal Knights survived directly to a stroke of Yggdrasil, after losing the reason and began to do everything to kill all the living beings, who killed practically all that he hit, the Royal Knights were the only ones who were hit By the attack and survived (with the exception of the protagonists of course).

And it really is common for the royal knights to receive techniques from their opponents and they are the only ones to survive, in Digimon D-Cyber Death-X-Mon effectively absorbed all the space-time of the Digital World and almost all living beings within them It's a long scene seeing all the other Digimon being effectively absorbed by Death-X-Mon). The only ones that were saved were the Royal Knights and the Tamers who were protected by a Force Field created by Alphamon.

Again, you're using the lowest possible interpretation based on CIS which hasn't been demonstrated, instead of the far more likely possibility.

So from what I understand, assuming the Digimon didnt use these attacks is like assuming Goku didnt use the Kamehameha in a fight, right?

So, as Executor points, the Knight's resistances scaling to Zeed seem fishy. Just going by what he just said. if they CAN be absorbed (in Xros), them surviving is closer to PIS, imo.

We make assumptions when it comes to things like size, time, and distance for calcs. Everything else is based on factual things. If you're gonna get upset over this then I'll drop this. I knew this was going to happen, too. Ask Ryu or Dark. I was scared to post this because I knew the backlash would be terrible. And I was right. But I will say that nothing about Zeed's resistances are likely.

PaChi2 said:
So, as Executor points, the Knight's resistances scaling to Zeed seem fishy. Just going by what he just said.
Not really. He actually gave reasons to why the resistances are fine. He just fixed some miss information. More or less the Knights didn't fight Zeed earlier in Digimon History. The resistances come from the latest Zeed fight.

I honestly was worried when I saw this, as I felt this was going to get heated. While you know where I stand Cal, I really hope this didn't hurt your view on the series as I hear you've been trying to get Into It.

RadicalMrR said:
So from what I understand, assuming the Digimon didnt use these attacks is like assuming Goku didnt use the Kamehameha in a fight, right?
Pretty much.

I just added myself to supporters recently too, Mugen. If DB fans didn't kill my liking for that then I doubt this'll stray my path.

I'm going to be completely honest though, I didn't know about the Demon Lords when making this. Repp's blog didn't mention it and Dark didn't tell me about it.

Cal isn't the type of person who lets one disagreement ruin a series for him. No one ever said one will agree with everything. There are multiple things in various franchises I like, but disagree with.

The blog just needs to be updated, there is currently a lot of information in the profiles that are not explained in the blog. As their motive receive immeasurable speed and acausality.

Actually concerning these resistances, one thing that has been on my mind is an action that I made. During our Higher Dimensional Revision, I added the Royal Knight Magnamon's resistances to Daisuke's Magnamon. Something that I have been concerned about. I feel as though Daisuke's Magnamon is likely not built the same as a Magnamon who is made to be a Royal Knight. Do you all agree? I am starting to think I was being too overzealous with this stuff....

I agree with removing it from Daisukes Magnamon. I don't think any of the protagonist who have Royal Knights (with the exception of Nokia, porobably V1Manga!Taichi and possibly Takato?) should have the RK resistances.

Yeah, it was considered an actual Royal Knight by WoG, but Guilmon was created by Takato so...I dunno. Maybe not, but I'll see what others think.

I don't think they should be 10-A. There's more feats that put them in the Tier 2 spectrum than Tier 10. I think Possibly 2-A given that Rina dealt minor damage to Barbamon and they all survive the World Reset from the Mother Eater.

I kinda agree with Matt on the Immeasurable 10-A. But that would likely change. For now Infinite would be better until other changes are made. Wouldn't you agree Dark?

Infinite seems fine, given that Takumi, Arata and Nokia can react to Eaters who have an infinite statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back