• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DeVoe additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was momentarilly, but then literally nothing happened. He'd only have resistance to electricity, not immunity.

When he did flich though it was literally when they just hit him, it could be the blow rather than the Baton, as Ralph is shown to get moved by hits like that. He still didn't move at all, at all, after like a second.

When he gets hit by something. He doesn't just not move like Supergirl or Superman.

I don't know, it doesn't really seem like he would move like that just by a couple of people pressing sticks against him. His movement was clearly caused by the electricity surging through him.

Ok, that makes sense. It would still be resistance though, especially since that is an ultra high security facility, likely with much more powerful stun batons.

I would expect them to have super powerful stun batons yes. Okay I can accept resistance.

Nah, he took over DeVoe's mind with his own. So DeVoe should basically have them with him.

Which means we need to figure out his speed, AP, etc.

He's regular human in everything and nothing changes with the chair, but his thought speed compares to the Flash and is faster I think.

So are powers tied to a person's consciousness? Is someone body saappsw with flash would flashes powers work in the other body?

It's shown that the powers are tied to his mind. It's why DeVoe still had all of them after ralph got his body back.

Likely episode 22. It's the reason why DeVoe switches body and retains the abilities of the last person he absorbed, rather than losing every ability for each new person.

I'll add the forcefield stuff and being more powerful than Supergirl, but what about the other stuff, like Resistance to Mental Manipulation, Clairvoyance addition, and Possession?

Idk about the stun batons part, we could see arcs of lightning coming out of them, so stun batons instead of just electricity manipulation seems to short change the feat.

@Spino

Just some small stuff, which i fixed.

@UMR

I changed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back