• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makima vs DeVoe. Two manipulators fight each other.

Speed is equalized.
SBA
Fight takes place outside Makima's apartment
DeVoe is in Ralph's body
Makima has access to the Devil Hybrids, Devils & Fiends (Beam, Angel, Prinz, and Zombie Devil), and Aki's contracts.

Not sure if this is a stomp

Makima: 1 (HiiiIt)
DeVoe: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
How does he "spread bad luck"? Does he need to touch or is it passive

Last edited:
if his probability manipulation is capable of causing accidents to kill mkm then ig he could bypass her contract and win, i think she is more likely to use her mind control on the start of the battle though so i vote makima

DeVoe has mind manipulation and resistance to it as well but Makima's is quite potent and layered. I'm inclined to believe that Makima can control DeVoe.

I'd get some people who are more familiar with the Arrowverse to comment here, preferably someone who is familiar with both Arrowverse and CSM

DeVoe has mind manipulation and resistance to it as well but Makima's is quite potent and layered. I'm inclined to believe that Makima can control DeVoe.

I'd get some people who are more familiar with the Arrowverse to comment here, preferably someone who is familiar with both Arrowverse and CSM
since he resists her mind control ig bfr, cosmo and her bio hax are her win cons

since he resists her mind control ig bfr, cosmo and her bio hax are her win cons
I've restricted cosmo here and only specific devils are given to her. Not sure if the win would be counted or not since it's been years since I was last active on this site in any meaningful way and I'm not too sure on the rules since I've heard quite a few things have changed.

Also, DeVoe can travel between dimensions in Ralph's body iirc so bfr wouldn't work

Back