• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Cat is Going to fight the Absolute God of Hyperdeath

Braking

He/Him
By the title You know what the hell would happen.

Vs

Asriel key is use and can go full power if wanted to.
Both Are Low 2-C
Speed is equal

Asriel:
Beerus:
Incon:

Yes, it's that easy, Asriel's soul manip doesn't one-shot and would just get him hakai'd if if even hit.

doesn't asriel have low godly?

also what can beerus do about asriels passive Paralysis inducement
Low-Godly is literally there to be there, since Frisk doesn't have Low-Godly which Amalgamates scale to IIRC

He doesn't start with that on.

Low-godly doesn't really change anything. Hakai can erase both body and soul, so it won't be that effective.

When tf has Asriel's Soul Absorption been passive or instant? Since when??
Because when Flowey absorbed SOULs there was a light, and even some NPCs mentions that there were light and it absorbed them.

So, yes, it's passive since it's summoning a light which is absorbs any body or SOUL it conctant which.

Result:
Asriel stomps via passive winning

i never see he have passive soul absortion
Then...

Take the Snowdin Shopkeeper dialogues.

• I mean, it happened to you, right?
  • There was a strange flash of white light...
  • Then I felt my body being pulled into...something.
  • Then, suddenly, everything was back to normal.

Asriel stomps via passive winning
That is NOT how passives work. And besides that, the light isn't passive whatsoever. Nor is it instant. In that instance, the light used to absorb the souls was SPECIFICALLY for that purpose. You're not going to sit here and tell me that all applications of Asriel's light has this "passive, instant" Soul Absorption ability. That has never been how it works.

Then...

Take the Snowdin Shopkeeper dialogues.

• I mean, it happened to you, right?
  • There was a strange flash of white light...
  • Then I felt my body being pulled into...something.
  • Then, suddenly, everything was back to normal
i still think that need to active though,anyway i will vote beerus untill someone can prove asriel actually have passive soul absortion

That is NOT how passives work. And besides that, the light isn't passive whatsoever. Nor is it instant. In that instance, the light used to absorb the souls was SPECIFICALLY for that purpose. You're not going to sit here and tell me that all applications of Asriel's light has this "passive, instant" Soul Absorption ability. That has never been how it works.
Yeah, my bad about instant but it's actually passive since Flowey absorbed all SOULs from UT and still uses this thingy until he unleashes all SOULs.

So, just to mention that at the whole Asriel fight he still uses that flash of light.
i still think that need to active though,anyway i will vote beerus untill someone can prove asriel actually have passive soul absortion
Anyway you asked is Soul Absorb the first thing he uses, yes it is, then what is the problem?

So, Beerus can't Hakai him because it would make Beerus Soul Absorbed since it's the first ability which Asriel uses.

Yeah, my bad about instant but it's actually passive since Flowey absorbed all SOULs from UT and still uses this thingy until he unleashes all SOULs.
It's not passive. . .that's not how passives work. I think you're misunderstanding the way we handle passives here - it has to be a constantly active, automatic ability that doesn't even require a thought to do. That ain't what Asriel's ability does.

It's not passive. . .that's not how passives work. I think you're misunderstanding the way we handle passives here - it has to be a constantly active, automatic ability that doesn't even require a thought to do.
About Flowey form - yes, that's the truth.
That ain't what Asriel's ability does.
Ok, even IF this is NOT passive then anyway Asriel absorbs Beerus SOUL and paralyzes him.

since it's the first ability which Asriel uses.
Asriel doesn't use the Soul Absorption, that's what Flowey did so he could become Asriel. What reason would Asriel have to use the Soul Absorption? On top of that, Absorption isn't his first move, it's one of the attacks he does in his fight.
Asriel absorbs Beerus SOUL and paralyzes him.
Read above. Paralysis also doesn't work unless Asriel is using his true power, which isn't what he's starting out as in this match.

A simple Ki Blast from Beerus is enough to one-shot him, and if he sees Asriel coming back, he can Hakai then.

Asriel doesn't use the Soul Absorption, that's what Flowey did so he could become Asriel. What reason would Asriel have to use the Soul Absorption? On top of that, Absorption isn't his first move, it's one of the attacks he does in his fight.
This IS his first move since when Flowey absorbs ALL SOULs there was the LIGHT which is absorbed EVERYONE'S in the Underground SOULs, ya know.
So anyway, all fight there was that LIGHT.
Read above. Paralysis also doesn't work unless Asriel is using his true power, which isn't what he's starting out as in this match.
My bad.
A simple Ki Blast from Beerus is enough to one-shot him, and if he sees Asriel coming back, he can Hakai then.
Is Hakai needed to touch him? If yes then Beerus is doomed.
If Ki Blast harm only the body then Asriel just Low God regen.

This IS his first move since when Flowey absorbs ALL SOULs there was the LIGHT which is absorbed EVERYONE'S in the Underground SOULs, ya know.
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that Asriel's first move is not SOUL Absorption, because as Flowey, he used the SOUL Absorption so he could become Asriel. I'll ask again: What reason would Asriel have to use SOUL Absorption?
Is Hakai needed to touch him? If yes then Beerus is doomed.
Beerus can do so much as pointing a finger at Asriel and erasure would begin, seen with Dr. Mashirito. Even if that wasn't the case, Beerus just has to raise his hand and say "Hakai" and it would begin. Physical contact isn't needed whatsoever.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that Asriel's first move is not SOUL Absorption, because as Flowey, he used the SOUL Absorption so he could become Asriel. I'll ask again: What reason would Asriel have to use SOUL Absorption?
Because Asriel IS Flowey but in next form?
And anyway, why then he WON'T OFF THAT LIGHT?
Since he offs that light ONLY when he unleashes everyone's soul and finally cracks the barrier.
And remember. Wide Text doesn't give you more power or logic, this only would work with Wide Putin.
Beerus can do so much as pointing a finger at Asriel and erasure would begin, seen with Dr. Mashirito. Even if that wasn't the case, Beerus just has to raise his hand and say "Hakai" and it would begin. Physical contact isn't needed whatsoever.
Ok well, anyway he will get into Soul Absorb light.

Because Asriel IS Flowey but in next form?
No shit? My point isn't that they're not the same person, my point is why would Asriel use a move that Flowey used to turn himself into Asriel?
And anyway, why then he WON'T OFF THAT LIGHT?
Since he offs that light ONLY when he unleashes everyone's soul and finally cracks the barrier.
That's complete and utter headcanon; the light faded when Asriel appeared, and there wasn't a light when the fight with Asriel was over, either.
Ok well, anyway he will get into Soul Absorb light.
No, he won't, because it's not passive.

You're legitimately stonewalling, my guy. The SOUL Absorption isn't recognized as passive or instant on this site. If you wanna argue for it, make a CRT, but until then, your arguments that involve it are pretty much moot

No shit? My point isn't that they're not the same person, my point is why would Asriel use a move that Flowey used to turn himself into Asriel?
No shit. Because Asriel can do it?
And even thought, there's nothing to complain about Soul Absorb, Asriel can use it and did used it, peridot

That's complete and utter headcanon; the light faded when Asriel appeared, and there wasn't a light when the fight with Asriel was over, either.
No, because it's YOUR headcanon and wrong view.

Shopkeeper said that after (something) everything BACK to normal, which means that they back only after Asriel unleash the SOULs.
No, he won't, because it's not passive.
He will because it's his first move.
You're legitimately stonewalling, my guy. The SOUL Absorption isn't recognized as passive or instant on this site. If you wanna argue for it, make a CRT, but until then, your arguments that involve it are pretty much moot
I know that this is NOT passive by your view, but anyway it's his first move.

Shopkeeper said that after (something) everything BACK to normal, which means that they back only after Asriel unleash the SOULs.
Yeah, of course??? They went back to normal because Asriel released all of the souls.

I'm tired of arguing back and forth with you because you're just going to keep repeating the same points over and over again.

If I didn't make my standpoint clear, Beerus FRA

Yeah, of course??? They went back to normal because Asriel released all of the souls.
You even argued with it thought.
I'm tired of arguing back and forth with you because you're just going to keep repeating the same points over and over again.
You're doing the same tho.
If I didn't make my standpoint clear, Beerus FRA
Nothing new.

Ok anyway, IS Hakai able to EE mind? If not, then Asriel simply LOAD cause he can LOAD even without SOULs and finds a way how to doom Beerus.
For example Soul Absorb him or became Angel.

Back