• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Black Hat feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many people have stated before doing xd and v; makes everything you do seem like it's not serious especially when you have out of nowhere comments like "why he possibly stomps kokum". Even if these powers are legitimate, when I'm pretty sure many of them were debunked or non canon like the anti-pops 'feat', nobody is going to take them seriously when you present them in this way.

Edit: My serious opinion on this. The Aku, Anti-Pops, Hinson, and HIM feats are all non canon last I checked and the other powers come from those shorts so they are also non canon.

About the first thing, I think that's linked to the fact that in the series finale Jack killed Aku in the past, so that he exists no more in the future and he's now erased from it. As a Back to the Future reference.

I think there are two ways to see BH powers right now. If you think that the crossover scaling is canon enought to be included in BH powers (anti-pops, HIM...), then he could reach tier 2-C easely. In the brother hand of you think that the Villainous crossover scaling isn't enought then ok, big there are still some skills that BH still don't have in his character sheet like: Soul manipulation, Fear manipulation, Teleportation, Choke force or telekinesis... etc. But if you think that even the actual Villainous videos aren't canon either then there is no point on discussing BH powers if we don't know his powers yet.

Sorry for bad english but it's true

The shorts are currently used. The Black Hat Sword comes from one.

But I think scaling BH to those characters shouldn't be done because he's not part of their canons. It's more like a crossover reality.

I cannot verify EE and Summoning if the videos aren't in english.

Telekinesis seems fine

The crossover shorts being currently used is a problem with the profile, not that we should add new powers to it. I'm pretty sure the 5-A sword was supposed to be removed a while ago for being a crossover item, and any powers he gains from crossover shorts should be removed as well, we can't have our cake and eat it too. The shorts are either completely non canon or they are canon, and in this case they are non canon.

There are non crossover related shorts that can be used.

I think we should add Soul Manipulation (The villains in his organization sold there souls to BH without exception), Fear Manipulation (causes an illogical terror to anyone who aproches to him like The Lich or the Nazg├╗l), Teleportation (in many videos and in the first episode of Villainous series Black Hat can teleport himself and other people. At least can be at many places at a time). The rest powers of BH are just theories or not discovered yet.

I was going to make a CRT before, but now that the series has officially I'll put my efforts in that now.

Soul Manipulation should be Limited as he only used after making his victims sign.

Fear Manipulation is legit.

Teleportation is also Fine.

i can tell that BH also have the summoning skill that @creeplord said. He can also create portals, probably between two different places at one dimension or make a connection between two diferent dimensions. I don´t know what kind of demons BH can summon but right know we now he can call ghosts, poltergeists, phantoms and evil spirits (not very sure what kind of power this minions have, probably like any other demon or ghost in terror films). He can go inside mirrors and paintings and also more powers involving his own physical form and avatar, don´t really know if it´s Abstract Existence of Type 1 or something else.

I´m a great fan of villainous, what can i say...

Enough said

We should have a discussion about considering the canon for the series.

I'm okay with having the official series as canon and the Guide for Villains would be non-canon to the main series, since it's an ad.

That last point isn´t at all true (srry about that). It´s true that it´s mostly an ad but there are parts where the actual characters interact for real. I think that it´s ok to think that the interactions with other franchises like Regular show and others it´s just a crossover and isn´t valuable enough. But there are some things like the Q&A video of Villainous and others that proves that the inventions and gear of Dr Flug actually works. I think that the crossover is not relevant but i think that most of the things showed in the videos like BH magicsword or the fact that Black Hat actually have conquered many planets and civilizations (i mean, why the world the Villainous producers could be interested in lying us about that?).

Keeweed said:
As many people have stated before doing xd and v; makes everything you do seem like it's not serious especially when you have out of nowhere comments like "why he possibly stomps kokum". Even if these powers are legitimate, when I'm pretty sure many of them were debunked or non canon like the anti-pops 'feat', nobody is going to take them seriously when you present them in this way.
Edit: My serious opinion on this. The Aku, Anti-Pops, Hinson, and HIM feats are all non canon last I checked and the other powers come from those shorts so they are also non canon.
Well I see here I can't make some jokes without being called a "troll" -how boring are all-

Now, why would his feats be "non-canon"?? The characters seems to have his own posees than the original, and also the can be the original characters from their own series, and the argument of "there are from the shorts, so non-canon" is reaally bad, all the Villanous series are just simply shorts about BH and the others, so I don't know what kind of logic are you following

Also, I forgot says that Black Hat has Soul manip, because he can devour souls and... I think that was the only soulfuck that he has v:

I wasn't saying you're a troll, I'm saying I cannot take you seriously. And it's not because they're shorts, it's the fact that it's crossover shorts which is the problem. This is like Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa's crossover, which is the definition of a non canon crossover.

Keeweed said:
I wasn't saying you're a troll, I'm saying I cannot take you seriously. And it's not because they're shorts, it's the fact that it's crossover shorts which is the problem. This is like Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa's crossover, which is the definition of a non canon crossover.
And why the crossover between Steve galaxies and Uncletard is not canon????

Also, using your logic, why we add Death manip to BH since this is stated in one of the guides??

https://youtu.be/ZgyBHySGMNw

5:29

1) It's not canon because it's a crossover. Crossovers have to be proven to be canon.

2) I don't even know what you're trying for say; I've never mentioned the guides I only said crossovers shouldn't be used while canon regular shorts probably should be use (unless they are stated to be non canon by the creators).

@Creeplord

The problem is that the authors of those characters needs to confirm by themselves that Black Hat is, somehow, canon to their stories.

Guess we'll have a major discussion about the canonicity. For the record, unless stated otherwise, the shorts shouldn't be counted as canon.

Why? Well, like Segata Sanshiro couldn't get a profile with his ads' feats this is basically an ad's succession.

There's also the fact that most of them relate an external character.

This is like Shovel Knight's case. There was a thread about upgrading him to High 6-A via scaling to Kratos (before Kratos was upgraded). There's also an author statement about that being somewhat canon. I can't remember the details. The point is, even with an author agreeing with the canonicity (can't remember if it was GoW's or SK's author) of the fight, the scaling was rejected. I don't see how this case is different.

We could accept feats and abilities coming from the ads and just ignore the scaling to other characters atm.

Keeweed said:
1) It's not canon because it's a crossover. Crossovers have to be proven to be canon.
2) I don't even know what you're trying for say; I've never mentioned the guides I only said crossovers shouldn't be used while canon regular shorts probably should be use (unless they are stated to be non canon by the creators).
Why should be prove to be canon??? There is nothing that contradicts it unless the creators states it

Lol the guides are the crossovers look the video

so yeah I am kinda new here but Black Hat's DNA just overpowers the omnitrix. I don't agree with with Alien X being 2-B but this shows him being stronger than Alien X so 2-B.

https://youtu.be/LXlkVW_q06g

9:25-9:31

Here is his biggest feat. No crossover (because that was controversial for some reason).

https://youtu.be/lCtntKo0uzM

This video shows he is the reason everything in Villainous exists. With his subjects just being images on a computer or pictures on the wall. He not only shows himself to be the author but shows that he can control the entire writing staff with fear and Mind Hax. This may be a 1-C or 1-B character.

But wait there's more he could possibly be 1-A. He controls Darkseid. BH organization has two rules. Either you are in for exchange of your soul or you are killed by BH himself. And Darksied is in the organization. So yeah BH is stronger than True Form Darkseid

We disregard the feats that come from crossover interactions.

The second one is interesting tho. Probably not a Tier 1 feat unless the Villainous universe is stated to be more complex (I don't know the details of that part of the tiering so I can't help with that).

K I am still kinda confused on that because one sided cross overs do exsist. It just kinda seems like a huge chunk of lore and powers are just being left out. Sorry that is just my opinion though.

I mean fair enough and thanks for hearing me out.

We need to have a serious discussion about the show's canonicity, tbf. I'm not against scaling Black Hat to those characters, but it seems iffy on a neutral PoV.

We're disregarding lots of things, I know. That's a problem, but we should wait for more input on the show, and at least contact Ituriel to know if what happens in the ads is canon to the main show in some way or the other.

Thanks again. Struggles of reviewing a TV show with only 1 episode.

But doesn't the current scaling come from a crossover episode? I know they come from the same creator but the same logic applies since they haven't been brought back up.

Yes, the scaling is outdated.

The Large Planet comes from a weapon that not necessarily relates to another character. Can't remember the other rating tho.

k

I believe he made pompeii errupt. But my problem with that seems to be cherry picked information. Since both came from crossover shows. Yeah BH did them but then it seems to ignore everything else it just seems like the baby is being thrown out with the bathwater. I kinda get that it is alittle on the questionable side of canon but to be blunt there is not really much other forms of scaling at the moment.

thanks for responding so quickly by the way. :)

We should have a discussion about the canon while the series continue. We have one official episode yet so it's hard to tell.

I love how the audio/sub relation is the opposite with this show.

Okay, Dimensional BFR. That's good.

also huge update to the canon of Villainous. In another crossover on OK KO they show a character named Striker who turns characters like Grim, Generator Rex, and Chowder to stone. This is referenced in Villainous and is a plot point to what happens to the clones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrD4FgFn-zA&list=PLj6lM04iPkFPhhaEH5Klm8dJTYfi39lxu&index=12&t=484s

Striker's Weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrD4FgFn-zA&list=PLj6lM04iPkFPhhaEH5Klm8dJTYfi39lxu&index=12&t=484s

BH states what happens to villians that don't join him. Putting him above Striker https://youtu.be/TrD4FgFn-zA?t=84

then the prevoius villians are brought into the end of the short proving the crossover canon

https://youtu.be/TrD4FgFn-zA?t=796

I still think it's dubious. It seems more like a joke.

Tho one of the answers says that BH eats souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back