• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lou_change

He/Him
SCP-073: Photographic Memory from his inability to forget information and attack reflection should be Damage Transferal

SCP-314: should be a character profile the thing is implied sentient in canon and has the sentient tag intelligence would be unknown likely above average. It's current tier shall become unknown as the feat is over multiple attacks and using durability negotiation Sound Manipulation this is incredibly minor but a thing, it vibrates to mimic a nearby radio station. Possibly Inorganic Physiology unknown type it is likely made of metal. Finally Precognition because "Multiple slow-moving targets are often struck down in order of their introduction to the kill zone, notably in a method which suggests that SCP-314 is anticipating further objects to be introduced. In experiment 314-113, several tennis balls were tossed into the kill radius by researchers standing outside the red zone. SCP-314 bisected each ball neatly in such a manner that their remaining momentum took them out of the kill radius, while putting itself into position to strike balls not yet thrown. SCP-314 has correctly predicted when a researcher will only pretend to throw an object, as well as when a researcher will fail to throw an object into the kill radius despite intent."

SCP-1025: Mind Manipulation is actually from the fact it makes you think that the person how read it has a disease despite evidence otherwise and the book is super dangerous. If someone witnesses this enough the think it starts making them think people are getting sick around them randomly with super dangerous diseases. It former mind manipulation is just the illusion part and doesn't effect the reader and should be changed to Illusion Creation.

SCP-826 and SCP-4051: https://vsbattles.com/threads/dr-bright-and-two-scps-crt.111868/
Just read the non bright stuff I don't feel like retyping it all.

SCP-058: Should have article canon and extended canon stuff seperate and remove the heart absorbing stuff it was deleted by the creator.
And if you have time for free time reading I can't recommend the drooling path series enough.

SCP-4494: Text Manipulation instead of Technology Manipulation.

Finally
SCP-3396: this stuff https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lou_change/Apotheosis_revision

If anything gets accepted please note I need someone else to add it

I agree with everything but the Apotheosis stuff. I will read into it in more detail at a later time.

I'm not interested in evaluating these SCPs.

I think I found something interesting on the personnel dossier Clef's says this: GOC codename Agent Ukelele, prior to defection. May actually be a reality warper himself. May or may not have had a child with a "nature goddess" as a teenage boy; the "goddess" was killed by the GOC, but the daughter became a (current) SCP object — if this even happened at all. Involved in a number of CK-class reality restructuring events (and may be able to remember them). Unlikely to be a manifestation of the being popularly known as the Devil, despite claims to the contrary.

According to a large number of inconsistent reports, Alto Clef may well be deceased. Other accounts insist that he's still around, now working with his former secretary, Andrea Adams. "Alto Clef" is almost certainly an alias, possibly used by a man known as Francis Wojciechoski, possibly one used by multiple individuals.

I don't know how to make those small screen shots of parts of text so I would just be linking the whole article which I already named and they are all on the same website.

I've just done my own little review of some SCP's and just noticed this one now, luckily we talk about different things, I've read everything except the 2 links, I'll read ees later but I agree with everything I've read

Well it seems every other supporter of the verse does care enough and weekly is still banned about 8 CRTs about the verse have been left not applied like the clef and god tier changes crts

Back