• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP compilation addons to profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a small compilation of things that I noticed that should or could be added to some SCP profiles:

SCP 3000: In the SCP 3000 wiki entry is stated in It's description to be between 600 and 900 kilometers in lenght
Description: SCP-3000 is a massive, aquatic, serpentine entity strongly resembling a giant moray eel (Gymnothorax javanicus). The full length of SCP-3000 is impossible to determine, but is hypothesized to be between 600 and 900 kilometers. The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter.
so the same should have large size type 3 added to It's profile

SCP-610: First of all I think the profile should be separeated in 2 to 4 keys, one for the infected humans but that still aren't completly infected(before the life function stop for 3 minutes), the infected before are rooted to the ground and the infected that alread rooted their selfs in place and the skin disease It self

they should have also Immortality type 2 sinse in It's descripition is stated that "parts of the subject may split open from which additional branches of flesh will grow" this possible could grant regenaration as well, trough I don't know with type

Underground_Mobility also should be added thanks to It's tunnels, through not combat applicable

It's intelligence should be at least animalist not non-sapient or even below average sinse It's show some lefthovers of human sapience on It's exploration logs, like seting up a dinner table to others to eat
After these two laps Alpha seats itself at the table and reaches out to position the three plates atop it as if setting a dinner set. After the plates are positioned the facial tendrils extending from Alpha wiggle up and start to coil on one of the plates before tearing apart and separating. This is repeated at each plate. The image attached to SCP-610's primary file is a still image of this occurrence.

After each plate is filled with Alpha's flesh it leaves the table and approaches Herbie, which is moved from Alpha's path. Alpha leaves the home but Herbie's camera remains focused on the table. After several minutes a group comprised of six to seven infected enter the room from outside, still ignoring Herbie. Each infected shambles as if movement is difficult, jerking in large steps or squirming in small ones. These infected all surround the table and each takes turns grabbing handfuls of the flesh substance left behind by Alpha, pressing it into whatever orifices on themselves that they can; some into mouths, some into the chest, some behind their backs, some under the arms. When all the plates are empty this group leaves.
and this church act

should be able to ignore convencial durability trough skin infection

possible summon of this flesh creatures to immobile ones
The buggy was navigated to the assault team encampment with no events en route, however, upon arrival and preparation to continue the exploration, the assault teams came under attack by a number of large SCP-610 infected life-forms that emerged from the area ahead of them. Video recovered from the assault team cameras show them caught off guard as the SCP-610 infected made no sound and were undetectable. On one film, for one to two seconds it appears that some of the creatures are coming out of the SCP-610 materials on the wall, not emerging from them so much as being created by the material and then breaking away to act independently.

During this assault, in an attempt to protect the buggy, ██ members were lost to the water currents and contact with them was lost. Contact was regained however and is recorded in SCP-610-L6. The remainder of the assault team now consisted of three members, armed with a single flame unit. Use of this unit to repel the assault proved vital as standard firearms did minimal damage to the infected creatures. These infected creatures show minimal traits to associate them with any known form of life in the region, giving rise to the belief they may have been spawned by the SCP-610 infection itself as a form of defense.
Possible self destruction
Video feed from Herbie focuses on the face of the infected which is strangely in perfect shape given the condition of the rest of its body which is horribly bloated. This infected was once a young girl from appearance, age estimated ten to twelve. Herbie is rolled side to side in its grip as its face stares motionless at the rover. The infected's face suddenly balloons in size and explodes outward into a series of fleshy flaps that grip Herbie and draw it inside. Herbie's video feed terminates here.
and put Scythe as opitional equipament
Combat ensues between the two members and the onrushing infected using assault rifles and personal flame units, successfully driving back enough of the horde to make an escape toward the buggy. Passing by a building, Camera 1's owner is ambushed by a figure resembling the figure who was in the church lighting candles, wielding a large crop scythe. Camera 3's owner continues without pause toward the buggy location, however the buggy is found half-absorbed by the SCP-610 mass covering the floor. While turning to find another way of escape, Camera 3's owner turns to find the same figure with the scythe approaching, weapon raised. Two shots are fired and camera feed ends.
(ok, the SCP-610 one should have been shorter but as I wrote I notice more things to be added, there's robable more but I don't want this to be only a "SCP-610 CRT")

SCP-2675: just a key for the aircraft

●● ●●●●● ●●: Should have Intangibility as show here (Only one left to discuss)
intangible3.png

that's all I collected looking the profiles superficially, maybe I will do other one of that soon

Agree: 5

disagree:

neutral: 1

partially agree: 1

partially disagree:

Last edited:
agree with large size

if you're willing to figure out each key then sure

agree with immortality but I don't see how that's regen, though I wouldn't be surprised if they have it

are their tunnels made by them or just pre-existing tunnels that they've taken over

agree with intelligence

it specifically says that the creatures weren't summoned but created by the material, idk what ability that is but not summoning

it didn't self destruct it just shot out parts of itself to grab something

scythe is fine, but is that guy a 610 infected? its been awhile since I read all this but I remember him looking normal and not like a 610 infected

if you figure out the aircraft key then sure

intangibility is good

if you're willing to figure out each key then sure
I can do It but I will only be able to to It in the end of the year, I'm not capable of doing major edits at the moment thanks to personal problems
agree with immortality but I don't see how that's regen, though I wouldn't be surprised if they have it
It's from the chunks of flesh groing in this holes
are their tunnels made by them or just pre-existing tunnels that they've taken over
Idk, the story implies that they created It but could also just be my interpretation
it specifically says that the creatures weren't summoned but created by the material, idk what ability that is but not summoning
when creating life we normaly put in summon, but coud also just be creation as well
it didn't self destruct it just shot out parts of itself to grab something
It exploded It's head shooting chunks of flesh every were, so bassicaly would be a way to help infecting others, but I see what you mean
scythe is fine, but is that guy a 610 infected? its been awhile since I read all this but I remember him looking normal and not like a 610 infected
He is infected, just not as deformed as the others if I read this right
if you figure out the aircraft key then sure
It would be almost equal to the alread existing key + flight

well they aren't regenerating anything just creating new parts so idk, maybe?
they are creating new parts were there were a burst, so they are closing It, in other words, regeneration I think, but idk, the regenaratin still need more discusion, there are multiple shows of infecteds bursting parts of flash from their body to feed others, so maybe we can go from there?

There's no way to confirm ●● ●●●●● ●● ● has intagibility, as the page creator I will say no extended canon source seem to treat the SCP as if it has that
This can easily be read as it being uncontainable by regular means due to its teleportation, I honestly see no reason why it'd have or show that ability considering we see from its test log how it reacts to information

Also considering the placement of the picture order wise it's likely a part of the containment procedures which further backs my point

There's no way to confirm ●● ●●●●● ●● ● has intagibility, as the page creator I will say no extended canon source seem to treat the SCP as if it has that
This can easily be read as it being uncontainable by regular means due to its teleportation, I honestly see no reason why it'd have or show that ability considering we see from its test log how it reacts to information
Also considering the placement of the picture order wise it's likely a part of the containment procedures which further backs my point
The test log's could don't show a form of It teleportating, thanks to the nature of the his SCP archives could represent hum just passing trough the wall of the cell to enter there, but I understand your point that this image just meams "impossible to contain", thee thing is, if ●● ●●●●● ●● ● would't teleport unless someone talk about Itz It should be contanable kinda like 096

Before continuing, what do you think about the other changes?

It seems to be in
it's below the part where it's compared to a human.
The part below it are tests.

The test log's could don't show a form of It teleportating, thanks to the nature of the his SCP archives could represent hum just passing trough the wall of the cell to enter there, but I understand your point that this image just meams "impossible to contain", thee thing is, if ●● ●●●●● ●● ● would't teleport unless someone talk about Itz It should be contanable kinda like 096

Before continuing, what do you think about the other changes?
@Tllmbrg

Okay. What Ogbunabali and Krukov have accepted can probably be applied then, with the possible exception of Tllmbrg's objections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back