• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some additional abilities to add in Kumagawa's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like someone forgot to include reality warping since all fiction warps reality and his summoning ability to summon anything.including his ability to break the fourth wall, Time manipulation since all fiction can erase a small part of time.and void manipulation.

What do you mean by All Fiction warping reality? If you mean the space fuckery around Hinokage that's listed as Spatial Manipulation currently.

What do you mean his ability to summon anything? If you mean that one time he imagined a sword that kills magical beasts that's listed as Subjective Reality currently.

What do you mean by his ability to break the fourth wall? If you mean his references to Weekly Shounen Jump that manga seems to just exist within the Medaka Box world, so references to it aren't really breaking the fourth wall.

What do you mean by erasing a small part of time? If you mean making his own time zero that's already mentioned in speed, P&A, and notable attacks/techniques.

What do you mean by void manipulation? If you mean erasing things from existence, that's listed as Existence Erasure currently.

Thank you for helping out. So we shouldn't change anything in the profile then?

Not unless the OP has further elaboration.

Okay. I will wait a little with closing this then.

Agnaa said:
What do you mean his ability to summon anything? If you mean that one time he imagined a sword that kills magical beasts that's listed as Subjective Reality currently.
Actually wouldn't that be more akin to illusion manipulation as the sword was in no way real but instead a manifestation or Kumagawas imagination viewable by anyone?

I'm not sure, really. It was accepted as Subjective Reality without my input; to the point where it was used as the picture for the page. We'd need a moderately-sized revisions if it were to be changed.

I'm not sure if Subjective Reality is accurate, but I don't have a great idea of what would replace it. These scans describe it as him imposing his imagination on others, so maybe Perception Manipulation would work?

This thread is where it was decided that he has Subjective Reality, so if you wanna change it, it'd be best to contact the people who weighed in there.

Agnaa said:
I'm not sure if Subjective Reality is accurate, but I don't have a great idea of what would replace it. These scans describe it as him imposing his imagination on others, so maybe Perception Manipulation would work?
That seems right alongside emphatic manipulation as his screws could turn people into vegetables. I'll read the thread and try to contact the people involved when i get home.

After taking a closer look it seems as if they not only referred to Kumagawas ability to manifest the sword but also his screws that he summons. Since the screws has been able to damage both physicall objects and humans alike it seems like subjective reality would be a more fitting power than perception manipulation or emphatic manipulation.

I do think that it should be explained on his profile that the ways in which he can use it is limited so that no one gets confused by it.

That is of course only if you would accept that he summons the screws from his imagination from the first place which i struggle to find solid proof of, altough heavily implied.

@Dai1001 Yes that was what i was reffering to him summoning his screws from his imagination. You can add his summoning ability and close the thread.

Giving Summoning or Creation for Kumagawa's screws in general makes sense, considering stuff like the Leg Eating Forest and that huge pile of screws he summoned against Ezumachi.

I trust Agnaa's sense of judgement about this series. The change can probably be applied.

Okay. That is fine. Tell me here when you are done.

I noticed there was already an explanation of that ability in notable attacks/techniques, so I added Weapon Creation to P&A, and added the scans to that explanation section.

The profile can be closed now, this thread probably can too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back