• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soma Cruz Vs Crota, Son of Oryx - Battle for 4th Placement of 2-C

SBA
Speed Equalized

Vs

"Shut up. You annoy me. That's all the reason I need. Besides, the petty little humans will die off soon enough. Your turn came a little earlier, that's all. Hahahahaha" -

"He hides in the dark below: the monster of Luna, the titanic god-Knight who walked the regolith beneath a sky of green fire and butchered the greatest army of Guardians ever assembled. We abandoned the Moon rather than face him" -

"Something came in the mail today" -

Last edited:
oh **** me why
Following, but doesn't Crota have multiple layered passives, so they both just incon eachother?

I fail to see how Crota's passives or sword logic can help him overcome passive plot hax. Voting incon.

I was making a joke. If Crota's passives bypass Soma's resistances then they both just die. So yeah, I vote incon.

The debate about plothax was not even an "official" thing, since it was done in a vs thread. So it wouldn't change anything

@Setsuna_tenma Ah yes, because I've clearly proven I'm never able to admit when I made a mistake. Maybe actually try to make an argument beyond brown nosing and I'll take you more seriously.

@Tony_di_bugalu grimoires are literally identical to the real world, and other creatures of chaos has plot hax in the real world, which you've never debunked so you're just wrong like always. Cope Seeth and Mald.

Anyways what level of 2-C does Crota scale to, and what does he use?

USER=714]@Tony_di_bugalu[/USER] grimoires are literally identical to the real world, and other creatures of chaos has plot hax in the real world, which you've never debunked so you're just wrong like always. Cope Seeth and Mald.
Except they aren't.

The scans straight up say they only serve to bring monsters to the real world, nothing else.

The only creature that has plot hax needs the victim to be in close vicinity and then write their doom on itself, something Soma nor any other Demon can do.

Ofc you won't accept it because it means castlevania becomes poopoo tier and I win. Now keep malding >:v

lack of scans that they aren't identical to the real worlds isn't helping your case, while the newer chapters confirm they're one and the same.

And rewrite the narratives they're in, making them superior in the end, which the books themselves can do which are literal fodder tier creatures, and every single creature of chaos can do the same thing plus more with their existence so the evidence is there.

Says the guy who can't debunk my Nier wank no matter how hard you try, keep malding.

Why the scans are on me? You are the one claiming they are the same and the links in the profile are crystal clear they mean only the grimoires.

Ah yes, let's ignore how they explicitly have to write on themselves to make it work, not some passive ability that every single creature of the night has. Yeah... nah, the evidence makes it clear there is no plot hax in the real world.

You are just mad only my waifu Zero will get High-Godly and tier 2 so you can mald now, you have my permission

How does the whole castle thing work? If you make a matchup not in dracula's castle, does that take away like all the castle abilities?

Pretty sure the castle is pretty much always with the Dark Lord wherever they go, based on previous information I've gotten. Like, if they move, it follows them or some shit like that lmao. I dunno I could be wrong but based on what Glass has said the castle apparently just follows the Dark Lord around.

Pretty sure the castle is pretty much always with the Dark Lord wherever they go, based on previous information I've gotten. Like, if they move, it follows them or some shit like that lmao. I dunno I could be wrong but based on what Glass has said the castle apparently just follows the Dark Lord around.
Hhahahahahah I can imagine this big castle thing following Dracula around like a puppy

Unless Soma's plothax has done literally anything of note to his or literally any other Dark Lord's opponents then sorry, but I won't be accepting "Plothax GG" as a legit way for Soma to win. We also have to consider what the haxes do to the opponents.

Outside of that, what stops Crota from Hulk smashing the living **** out of Soma once and proceeding to resist anything Soma could have done to him cause Lolswordlogic.

the castle, iirc, is an extension of Dark Lord, so yeah the whole thing about the castle follow the Dark Lord wherever the guy go

@Hasty12345 you literally cannot separate the Dark Lord from the castle as they control the entire dimension due to it being an extent of their power. There’s statements on how the castle calls out it’s master after Dracula’s cycle was broken and reincarnated as Soma.

@DaReaperMan it literally destabilizes the foe’s power and rewrites the narrative to let them win. And it works when any powers of chaos are active, which given Dark Lord soma is being used that’s what’s happening. Meaning whatever Sword Logic does literally does not work as it’s destabilized completely.

@azontr the castle is always with them, it’s an extension of the dark lord itself.

Anyways what does Crota use with sword logic cause a good chunk of those abilities look to be resisted and he doesn’t have resistances to like, half of the castle’s passives.

@DaReaperMan it literally destabilizes the foe’s power and rewrites the narrative to let them win. And it works when any powers of chaos are active, which given Dark Lord soma is being used that’s what’s happening. Meaning whatever Sword Logic does literally does not work as it’s destabilized completely..

Anyways what does Crota use with sword logic cause a good chunk of those abilities look to be resisted and he doesn’t have resistances to like, half of the castle’s passives.
Now wheres the scan showing this plot manipulation in action. I'm sorry, statements are good and all, but if it never does shit to anyone then the validity of it having much effect, let alone being passive, is called EXTREMELY into question.

What passives doesn't Crota Resist and how fast do they incap/are lethal? Because he needs to hit Soma all of once to immediately resist everything Soma can possibly do

Literally the entire plot of Grimoire of Souls plus every scan I have with the vital souls drowning the worlds into chaos by their mere existence with the fodder tier enemies using plot hax on anyone who fights them is the proof that it's done in action. Instead of claiming it's called to question how about read the scans and try and debunk them?

Plot manipulation, Body puppetry, Power mimicry, Power absorption, Biological absorption, Fate Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Attack Reflection, Memory Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Power Nullification.

All of these Soma and any Dark Lord has that's passive thanks to the magic of the castle and the nature of the dark lord and that I do not see Crota resisting whatsoever. Also doesn't really help that Soma himself has layered Reactive evolution with Dmitrii being superior to normal vampires who all have reactive evolution, so whatever Crota tries to do to adapt is nothing new to Soma and Soma can just adapt/copy Sword Logic.

@Hasty12345 you literally cannot separate the Dark Lord from the castle as they control the entire dimension due to it being an extent of their power. There’s statements on how the castle calls out it’s master after Dracula’s cycle was broken and reincarnated as Soma.
Can the Dark Lords use the castle powers outside the castle?

The Manipulation Plot was written in the book first? sounds like it requires preparation to activate it, Crota can directly passively issue various hax capabilities which of course are sufficient (range) from the specified Standard Battle Assumption.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, can't the hax obtained from the Castle be used outside the Castle? Yes, this is just a question from me. This is because from what I remember as well.

@Hasty12345 yes, Dracula's magic is literally a part of is being, he was able to use it across the country of wallachia after his castle collapsed, and his own body parts is infused with his magic as he was capable of possessing Maxim with them.

@Tony_di_bugalu still can't debunk how this scales to every creature of chaos and the weakest ones can do it in the real world and the stronger ones do it passively? as expected.

@DigiAnymore The grimoires are alternate worlds, the chaos powers mere existence was causing the narrative to warp. Not only that but with the Dark Lord the fight's taking place inside the castle given it's tied to the dark lord itself. So Crota's getting passived the moment the fight starts.

Last edited:
Back