• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Social Influencing for 616 Spider-Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure 616 Spidey should have this because he also consistently tries and succeeds in taunting his opponents to make them more reckless in battle. I just don't have the scans

I do not think that this seems like an extreme and prominent enough ability for him to list it.

I mean we technically list it on the page already under Banter so I don't personally see any harm adding it, it is logical as well.

Can someone get the Limited Social Influencing added then?

It shouldn't be limited imo. Spider-Man once used the alternate personas of Ricochet, Hornet, Dusk, and Prodigy to clear his name when his Spider-Man alias was convicted of murder, and nobody in the NYC populace recognized it was Spider-Man all along iirc.

That's just acting skill and plot-induced stupidity though. Almost no civilians knew that Clark Kent is Superman either for a long time.

Actually the AvX feat of him turning two Phoenix Force members against each other is of relevance.

Yes, but it is still just limited social influencing.

Not even limited. He is just smart, good-talker and persuasive.

We already agreed not to spam this ability on profiles for the smallest of things. Like, I could make 2 bickering kids fight amongst themselves. This is in no way extreme and prominent enough to grant social influencing.

So, is there something else or can we close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back