• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

so which isthe strongest scp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that scp 3812 is the obvious choice but is there any others that this wiki does not or does contain that can even be comparable to him

personally i think that dr wondertainment might be the strongest

@War When was this? Isabel is the strongest incarnation of wondertainment btw but she's nowhere near the strongest entity

WeeklyBattles said:
@War When was this? Isabel is the strongest incarnation of wondertainment btw but she's nowhere near the strongest entity
in The Stars Do Not Wait For You. she was died, erased by The Absence

so uh, weekly, does The Absence and Neverwere is the same entity or not? i really confused because there's several nonexistance entities like that in the scp, like Pattern Screamers and SCP-000..

i mean what about the scp 001 entry of dr wondertainment where it/she/he explains that it is every single scp

I'm probably wrong about this, since I'm not particularly knowledgable on the SCP Foundation, but wouldn't it be SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)? They see all other SCP's as merely being fictional stories that they themselves created. I'm aware that stuff get's weird and convoluted in the SCP verse, but I doubt it ever gets to the point that the SCP's are more powerful than the beings that wrote them.

dr wonder is stated to be litterally every scp ever wouldnt this make him as strong or stronger then the walking no limits fallacy

Wondertainment isnt every scp ever but he did technically make almost all of them seeing as he played a part in the original forging of the he multiverse

andrew swann's proposal and possibly the almighty are the only ones that are on the level 3812. And then 3812 will just surpass them later

Welp, nevermind what I said then.

DarkGrath said:
I'm probably wrong about this, since I'm not particularly knowledgable on the SCP Foundation, but wouldn't it be SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)? They see all other SCP's as merely being fictional stories that they themselves created. I'm aware that stuff get's weird and convoluted in the SCP verse, but I doubt it ever gets to the point that the SCP's are more powerful than the beings that wrote them.
That. Forget I said anything. :p

Yellowpig10 said:
andrew swann's proposal and possibly the almighty are the only ones that are on the level 3812. And then 3812 will just surpass them later
i'm not sure about The All-Mighty, even if you highball him, he's just low 1-A at best..

You want examples of my creations? Then look upon your collected list of anomalies, Foundation. Look upon those of the Unusual Incidents Unit, the Office for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, the Global Occult Coalition, and so many others. I made them. I made them all, from the most harmless Safe to the most nightmarish Keter, and they are mine!

Are We Cool Yet? The Circus of the Disquieting? Marshall, Carter & Dark? The Church of the Broken God, Anderson Robotics, the Fifthist Church, and so many more? My institutions! Mine! I founded all of them, created all of their artifacts! Their leaders?! Their GODS?! When you fight against the likes of FULLER and ION and MEKHANE and THE SCARLET BLOODY KING, you were really fighting against ME! I AM ALL OF THEM, I AM EVERYTHING YOU FEAR AND DON'T UNDERSTAND! I AM THE GOD OF PURE CHAOS, AND YOU WILL BE DRIVEN BEFORE MY POWER, YOU WILL CRUMBLE AND DECAY INTO NOTHINGNESS, YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME YOU

WRETCHED

PATHETIC
Hold on, sorry, I'm getting a call on the other line.

direct quote from scp 001 jim norths proposal otherwise known as Dr wondertainment

hes created all of the scps known by the foundation hes also all of them and none of them at the same time

shouldnt this make him the same power or stronger then sam

Like I said, he's up there among the strongest, but he's not THE steongest, he didnt create any of the narrative-transcendant scps because he himself is still bound by the narrative

why would he be considered bound by the narrative? he is sam he is the almighty he is every scp narative bound or otherwise

like i said before, even the strongest incarnation of dr.wondertainment is helpless against nothingness, let alone The High Elder Gods that was already transcend the nothingnss.

can you give me any sources on where he is shown to be weaker then the nothingness or the high elder gods?

Isabel, his canonically strongest incarnation, got fodderized by the Absence in the Stars Do Not Wait For You

wait but why didnt the old man die? if the absence was strong enough to kill dr wondertainment then he should be capable of killing the old man who is only alive by the brothers death and the scarlet king in his strongest form was capable of fighting the deaths and wondertainment is stronger then the scarlet king

We are not quite alone here. Some stubborn immortals persist, wretched creatures. A continent away, an ancient man still walks, tormented by three mocking voices. He believed that once he was the only one left, he would be allowed to rest.

that states that the old man is still alive

you miss this

"He was wrong. Beneath the ground is a soul, suffocating as the earth slowly grinds its sanity to mulch. From its prison of gold and rubies, there would be no release. Elsewhere lies a once-smiling god, as the sands cover his prone figure. He does not resist. He had once promised the world his love, promised humanity the stars. Sand pours through his fingers as he tries to gather his flame together. His people. But it is dying, and they are dead. Extinguished."

"He was wrong. Beneath the ground is a soul, suffocating as the earth slowly grinds its sanity to mulch. From its prison of gold and rubies, there would be no release. "

thats where he stops talking about the old man the rest of it is him talking of another person

hes still alive

nope, the "once smiling-god" is either The Brothers Death or something else, but its still has connection to the old man. "as the sands cover his prone figure" is referred to the old man. the old man is died, The Brothers is no longer exist, everything is erased.

he said "elsewhere was a once smiling god"

why would it consider the brothers death a singular entity and when has the deaths ever shown to be kind to humanity?

and if it is a different entity where is the connection between the old man and the entity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back