• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So... when will we have an official profile of Mazinger Zero?

In case if you guys don't know, the manga Shin Mazinger Zero and its sequel Shin Mazinger Zero vs General Darkness have been fully translated.

With this, we should be able to make profiles now. Especially in the sequel where Zero's multiversal feats are at its peak.

Bro really asking that acting like 99.99% of the users aren't completely unaware of the series

Last edited:
Well either way, would be nice to see more 'super robot' series get updated profiles, Demonbane was a big effort but feel like that's merely the start.

I definitely feel inspired to try for Mazinger after that, too. Maybe Getter Robo if I do end up finishing that as well.

Well either way, would be nice to see more 'super robot' series get updated profiles, Demonbane was a big effort but feel like that's merely the start.

I definitely feel inspired to try for Mazinger after that, too. Maybe Getter Robo if I do end up finishing that as well.
Mazinger Zero manga is fully translated, so yes, he DESERVED to have his official profile.
Also nice Reiji avatar.

Can't wait to see its eventual completion though, can bet I'll be reading.

Been wanting to scale Fortissimo well enough too but the translations (outside of kratosirving, bless his work/service) I haven't gone into reading due to me hearing how bad sakuragame's TL is

I know someone who can help out with both verses, at least in proper yet-created discussion threads outside Q&A. (Azure's also doing a RT for original anime canon we can use as references)

Last edited:
Back