• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So these two can fight now (Tomura Shigaraki vs Adam Taurus)

Mapl3Sy4up

Username Only
Oh hey Tomura got 8-A durability
Adam Taurus vs Tomura Shigaraki (awakened)

Speed Equalized
Starting distance 200 Meters
Battle takes place in the Bermuda Triangle on a large steel platform 1 kilometer in width and length but the field has been drawn by a four year old
Both have prior knowledge

Stats:
Tomura Shigaraki- Ap: 2.7 tons Durability: 513 tons
Adam Taurus- Ap & Durability: Superior to 249.8 tons

R/Gaming:

Borderline Cult Leader:

Incon:

Last edited:
How is this fair, even with Adams skill he isn't going to be saved by the decay wave and he can't kill him in one hit either due to shigraki durability

How is this fair, even with Adams skill he isn't going to be saved by the decay wave and he can't kill him in one hit either due to shigraki durability
Why do you think I gave them separated ships, i hope that Adam can just ten feet with his abilities.
and how do you think Shigaraki match’s happen anyways, you need to stop him from touch the ground, Adam, has a gun right? One that scales to his AP? I still think getting shot will hurt even if it’s not equal to his durability I gave both prior knowledge Because Adam knows about the wave, I can decrease the starting range so adam can start his attacks before the decay wave can even come out.

Would Adam’s full-body forcefield initially block Decay?
Aura hasn’t stopped things like that, so we can’t assume it will so A. Adam doesn’t have abilities he hasnt shown and B. Because then we’d have to many things to ask, like would It carry over, would decay eat through it or is a single touch kill the entire bar, stuff like that

Towards the end of season 5? I don’t recall decaying the energy itself.
Manga and Anime, he decay’d both re-destro’s body (covered in stress energy, his fingers don’t show the same damage that Tomura did to his bigger ones, either that or stress as some mid-low Regen) and the Stress Ball (Directly stated as the reason he didn’t immediately die upon impact)

Technically aura has blocked the matter hax of xanthe's transmutation semblance but I don't know if that would be the same thing as Decay
Who is Xanthe? (Sorry not caught up, lost interest after vol 8 butchered ironwood)

Reading the semblance, it seems like it does still affect weapons and clothes which are covered in aura, but she hasn’t used it on a person, so aura can block matter, but Tomura’s is corrosion so I don’t think it works the same way?
they are from the light novels
thx

Reading the semblance, it seems like it does still affect weapons and clothes which are covered in aura, but she hasn’t used it on a person, so aura can block matter, but Tomura’s is corrosion so I don’t think it works the same way?
she used it when she was mind controlled vs someone and could only use it on their weapons despite being mind controlled by evil people

she used it when she was mind controlled vs someone and could only use it on their weapons despite being mind controlled by evil people
Ah ok, but I still don’t think the two are the same cause matter vs corrosion

lost interest after vol 8 butchered ironwood
don't let ironwood ruin it for you, rewatching vol 4 ironwood said "for good reason" in response to weiss' dad saying he never trusts anyone. so hints were always there, even in vol 3 when he brought a army to a tournament because of his fear and paranoia. but this is what i noised

but lets focus on the fight

Shigaraki can decay corporeal stress, so he should have no problem with decay anything as long as it isn't resistance to decay and can be physically touched. Last I check corporeal stress isn't real, and call me crazy but I believe it doesn't decay either. It has no reason to be affected by decay as much as Aura does.

But Shigaraki is shown to be able to destroy it with his Quirk. Anything solid can be decayed by Shigaraki. Unless the solid in question has resistance to decay. Aura isn't resistance to Shigaraki's Quirk just because it's some kind of energy that the soul can create. It's solid and has no more reason to be resistance to decay than corporeal stress.

Also that starting distance is very small, a battleship can have width of 30+ meters you know. Also this location is clearly meant to hinder Shigaraki's abilities so Adam stands more of a chance. I'm not sure if something like this is even allowed to be added to the profiles. Since this is clearly limiting Shigaraki's method of attack.

If the problem is decay, well I guess that means the two can't fight. Also Awakened Shigaraki doesn't spam city wide decay, it causes massive injures towards his own arm and likely won't use it unless he feels like he has to. His normal ground decay can be avoiding by jumping high. And his opponent can force him to stop by attacking before landing.

So really the location isn't necessary. Shigarkai's durability isn't that high, Adam can still cut off or even disable one of Shigaraki's hand by slicing his wrist. Him using a bladed weapon basically nullifies Shigaraki's durability advantage. Shigaraki is 513 Tons of TNT. Adam's scaling, phrasing this in the simplest way possible, can one hit kill something that took no damage from an attack that was at least 249 Tons of TNT.

Just giving Adam and Shigaraki knowledge of each other's abilities is enough on its own.

Shigaraki can decay corporeal stress, so he should have no problem with decay anything as long as it isn't resistance to decay and can be physically touched. Last I check corporeal stress isn't real, and call me crazy but I believe it doesn't decay either. It has no reason to be affected by decay as much as Aura does.

But Shigaraki is shown to be able to destroy it with his Quirk. Anything solid can be decayed by Shigaraki. Unless the solid in question has resistance to decay. Aura isn't resistance to Shigaraki's Quirk just because it's some kind of energy that the soul can create. It's solid and has no more reason to be resistance to decay than corporeal stress.

Also that starting distance is very small, a battleship can have width of 30+ meters you know. Also this location is clearly meant to hinder Shigaraki's abilities so Adam stands more of a chance. I'm not sure if something like this is even allowed to be added to the profiles. Since this is clearly limiting Shigaraki's method of attack.
Oh, I just liked the idea, I can combine the ships if you wish?

It can totally be added to the profiles, starting distances are changed all the time to make matches interesting.

Ok I’m sold on decay affecting aura, however there are still aura levels so it’s not like Shigaraki can completely null aura instantly. It’s still going to be a process.

Shigaraki is 513 Tons of TNT. Adam's scaling, phrasing this in the simplest way possible, can one hit kill something that took no damage from an attack that was at least 249 Tons of TNT.

Just giving Adam and Shigaraki knowledge of each other's abilities is enough on its own.
Don’t both scale above their value? Shigaraki walking away from the 513 blow essentially saying “no biggie.” And Adam using his anime powers to one shot people

Don’t both scale above their value? Shigaraki walking away from the 513 blow essentially saying “no biggie.” And Adam using his anime powers to one shot people
Didn't Shigaraki get his leg broken by that blast? At least his leg wasn't broken before the big boom. And he looks a lot more bloody than he was before.

The only reason I question myself is because his hand which touched the blast was just fine. So maybe there was unequal energy that hit him, some was stronger than other? Regardless Shigaraki isn't scaling above 513 Tons, since if he was we'd just upscale him to 550 Tons or 8-A+.

Not taking damage from a 513 Ton attack would also mean Adam can't hurt him. Since his upscaling from 249 Tons isn't going to make him stronger than 513 Tons without multipliers.

Didn't Shigaraki get his leg broken by that blast? At least his leg wasn't broken before the big boom. And he looks a lot more bloody than he was before.

The only reason I question myself is because his hand which touched the blast was just fine. So maybe there was unequal energy that hit him, some was stronger than other? Regardless Shigaraki isn't scaling above 513 Tons, since if he was we'd just upscale him to 550 Tons or 8-A+.

Not taking damage from a 513 Ton attack would also mean Adam can't hurt him. Since his upscaling from 249 Tons isn't going to make him stronger than 513 Tons without multipliers.
Fair enough (His leg wasnt broken but that also could have been the unequal force like you mentioned) also my iPad at 4% so don’t expect me to keep responding to stuff

That legs looks pretty broken chief. Though I admit the first attack which sent him flying away could've been when it broke. So I take that part back.

Note: Now moving on to the battle. Adam is a skilled fighter, enough that Shigaraki can't physically touch him. And with prior knowledge Adam is well aware that touch equals death, and death can spread across the ground to him. So he'll keep his distance, and attack from range.

Though he'll just be tiring himself off, Shigaraki's stamina is far better so he'll outlast him. So Adam does need to get close if he want to win, since his ranged attacks seem to rely on energy from his Semblance. And his bullets aren't anything special, so avoiding them should be easy. No homing attacks or Danmaku.

Adam disabling Shigaraki's hands with his blade is an option, though that carries the risk of bringing him close to Shigaraki. Though jumping up high and shooting at Shigaraki with Blush should keep him from falling into decay. Unless Shigaraki wants to get shot in the head.

Adam is going to be working harder here, since Shigaraki only needs to wait until his opponent makes a mistake or tires himself out. He could use city wide decay, but Adam shooting at him in the air will make him stop regardless and I doubt Shiggy wants to destroy his good hand or let a bullet hit him in the head.

I think I know how this ends, but I'm hold my vote to hear what other people think. Since I don't want to say anything that makes me look more stupid than I already am.

yeah adam can and will try to cut off his hands/arms as fast as he can as he has info on his quirk

basically what rusty said

That legs looks pretty broken chief. Though I admit the first attack which sent him flying away could've been when it broke. So I take that part back.
Oh I meant that it could have broken from the unequal force don’t worry, we’re all stupid and I’m bad at English despite me 99
Note: Now moving on to the battle. Adam is a skilled fighter, enough that Shigaraki can't physically touch him. And with prior knowledge Adam is well aware that touch equals death, and death can spread across the ground to him. So he'll keep his distance, and attack from range.

Though he'll just be tiring himself off, Shigaraki's stamina is far better so he'll outlast him. So Adam does need to get close if he want to win, since his ranged attacks seem to rely on energy from his Semblance. And his bullets aren't anything special, so avoiding them should be easy. No homing attacks or Danmaku.

Adam disabling Shigaraki's hands with his blade is an option, though that carries the risk of bringing him close to Shigaraki. Though jumping up high and shooting at Shigaraki with Blush should keep him from falling into decay. Unless Shigaraki wants to get shot in the head.

Adam is going to be working harder here, since Shigaraki only needs to wait until his opponent makes a mistake or tires himself out. He could use city wide decay, but Adam shooting at him in the air will make him stop regardless and I doubt Shiggy wants to destroy his good hand or let a bullet hit him in the head.
also I don’t think he can keep himself in the air forever
I think I know how this ends, but I'm hold my vote to hear what other people think. Since I don't want to say anything that makes me look more stupid than I already am.
dont worry about this, we’re all stupid here

I think you forgot that Adam can also use his semblance for ranged attacks, so that would also be a one shot if stored up and done correctly.

I think you forgot that Adam can also use his semblance for ranged attacks, so that would also be a one shot if stored up and done correctly.
I did mention it, I literally bring up that some of his ranged attack rely on energy from his semblance. Then I brought up Blush after that.

However he can't really build energy in this fight since Shigaraki isn't going to punch or hit him. I can only assume that maybe he can store his own attacks? I don't believe that was ever stated, but I'm also assuming he starts fully "charged" in this fight. If not then please proceed to ignore my existence.

I did mention it, I literally bring up that some of his ranged attack rely on energy from his semblance. Then I brought up Blush after that.

However he can't really build energy in this fight since Shigaraki isn't going to punch or hit him. I can only assume that maybe he can store his own attacks? I don't believe that was ever stated, but I'm also assuming he starts fully "charged" in this fight. If not then please proceed to ignore my existence.
He doesn’t I’m going with them being fully fresh (no debuffs but also no charges or stuff of the sort)
but your other points were good.

Apologies for me being blind and illiterate apparently.

Actually I need to ask because I don’t see it on his profile but does Adam not have resistance to fear manipulation? If so this just got a lot worse for him given that Shigaraki’s caused his via glance.

Back