• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament: Eye Guy vs Tomura Shigaraki

Round 1 Match 3:
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 20 meters.
He's insect alien with tons of eyes ! It's Eye Guy who enters this tournament from Team Ben 10 goes up against one of the most dangerous and evil person on Earth. The leader of League of villains Tomura Shigaraki goes toe to toe with Eye Guy here in round 3 who will advance to the quarter final.

Results:
  • Tomura Shigaraki (BOS): 1 (Bruh)
  • Eye Guy: 7 (Reiner, Kaio, Rusty, Popted2, Superstar, Demonicdude, Spinoior)
  • Inconclusive
Tomura_Shigaraki.png
Vs
Eyeguyyoungposer1.png

Last edited:
Alright so Tomura's power is
Decay: Tomura's Quirk allows him to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five fingers. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not. The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victim's whole body if they don't amputate the decaying body part.

Now Eye Guy
He starts the fight by jumping on the walls crawling as he is an alien insect type then once he maintains his distance via his enhanced jumping abilities he shoots energy beams.

Eye Guy can dodge lasers and is know for his athletic jumping (Can jump several meters high), Quickly taking down enemies and leaping into the near by structures as well as surface climb.

And he shoots various powers beams from his eyes on his body.

Last edited:
This is BoS Shigaraki who's decay is slow and needs him to have his hand on something as it stops spreading if his hand isn't touching it like eraser heads arm

Alright so Tomura's power is
Decay: Tomura's Quirk allows him to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five fingers. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not. The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victim's whole body if they don't amputate the decaying body part.

This is after his quirk upgrade, not BoS key

Shigaraki is pretty nimble and quick himself and has shown to be able to keep up with highly acrobatic and skilled opponent such as Erasure head. He also outlifts EG(class 10 vs class 5) so if he can grab hold of EG it'll make up for his slow decay speed. The gel shot iirc he never actually uses so that OOC, the ice one is useless since Shiggy can just free himself from the inside by decaying the ice, the fire one can be dodge or Shiggy could either dash through the flame(he's mad enough of a lad to do that) or he could break up the flame by decaying the ground with his Tens of meters Decay(that will not spread to EG in this key). They're also fighting in the Sport Arena, so there's not a lot of terrain or high ground for EG to make full use of his Acro. There's also a slight AP & Dura favor for Shigaraki so he'll be living EG shots for a long time, especially with his ridiculous a month and a half with minimal rest, 48 hours without any rest level stamina. Overall i think Shigaraki takes this mid to high diff

If you're sealed in a ice crystal you are immobilized you can't function, I've seen on many threads you need some kind of resistance can't remember.

Last edited:
If you're sealed in a ice crystal you are immobilized you can't function.
Yes, but you can still think just not break out unless you resist Ice Manip, i've never seen anyone get Para Resist for breaking out of ice just Ice Reist. EG's Ice Blast is your basic, baseline Ice Manip which at most will trap and restrict the movement of any opponent without resist. Unless there are feats of it knocking people unconcious because of the cold, giving them frostbite or breaking them apart(like what Todoroki is shown to do), that's all it can do(we don't give Durability Negation for just ANY Ice user). Now, Shiggy won't be able to break out of the ice with his class 10 LS via sheer strength since he lacks the necessary resist but he'll still be able to think and most importantly use all 10 of his fingers to activate his quirks to break out(he definitely has the mental capacity to figure that out)

I do see Shigaraki winning this I'll just wait for more responses I'll count your vote for Shigaraki for now.

Yeah, should probably for more supporters from both sides to show up while your at it. I'm going for a quick nap

Both of them can pretty much easily dodge each other w/o any efforts. So either eyeguy will take W with shooting 12 beams all together or one with greater stamina will win.

Shigaraki is BoS literally, the same man child from the USJ. Also meaning his decay is really damn slow, one touch will not be victory.

Eye Guy should take this, he has ranged attacks and Shigaraki lacks the feats/showing to avoid them for long. Have no idea what would happen if he was frozen, his Quirk automatically activates whenever he touches something with all five fingers. He might just instantly decay the ice on his hand.

However that wouldn't free him since Shigaraki's decay doesn't spread like it does in future arcs. But he surprisingly has higher lifting strength, which means he could break out of the ice with that. Assuming he isn't frozen from the inside, which would be instant death for Shiggy.

But yeah unless Eye Guy messes up, he should be able to play the range game and take Shiggy out. Shiggy's decay range is also very pitiful in this key (Can't spread either), Tens of meters should just be removed from that key. Since Shigaraki is unconsciously holding his Quirk back and can't use it to its fullest potential.

Shiggy's stamina is unknown, since he's never shown to exert himself for any long periods of times. What he does in future arcs is not relevant to his USJ self.

ok, there are only two more fighters left from both verses, midnight and SHOTO, Gutrot and NRG, and man, Shoto couldn't have taken a worse opponent than NRG

ok, there are only two more fighters left from both verses, midnight and SHOTO, Gutrot and NRG, and man, Shoto couldn't have taken a worse opponent than NRG
NRG vs SHOTO, I see this fight as follows, if NRG can get out of his armor, SHOTO is ****** up, if he can't, NRG is ****** up, even with equalized speed, NRG is not agile, he is very slow inside the armor

Back