• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So I made an AI write a (maybe) dumb cosmology. How strong is it?

Title. This is just for fun, although I would appreciate serious answers of course, hence why its in this forum.

Basically, I used this AI and made it write an obnoxiously overpowered cosmology.

Question is, how strong is it actually? Does it stack up against giants like Lovecraft and others? Or is it just nonsense in writing form?

Its fun to mess around with this typing AI hehe (Also because its an AI, it writes rather redundantly so yeah)

Read it here first, then evaluate how OP or weak this is.

1. The voice lightly chuckled. "Ohohoho, little Maya, it is much more than a realm. Every single thought or feeling you have ever had, both consciously and subconsciously, becomes reality in Heaven. Every single human emotion becomes a power. Every single metaphor becomes a literal meaning. Everyone's wishes, dreams, desires, fears, and nightmares are incarnated. Of course, the reason that Heaven is so corrosive and horrifying is because so many conflicting and contradicting ideas are floating around inside of it. And the "Gods" are, in fact, collective subconscious constructs that reflect crucial mental aspects of ALL life."
TTS referance

Anyway High 1A the cosmology is like the levithans ones

Thank you! High 1-A huh? Man, Tier 0 must be insanely hard to reach then. This one seemed ridiculously OP, but I supposed its not at THAT level yet.

Also the AI prolly scoured the internet and just copy pasted that TTS reference into it lmao

Looks like 1-A to me. I don't see how it's similar to the Leviathan hierarchy since I didn't notice any evidence of each layer being a 1-A transcendence by itself.

Well, if you take this quote as super literal
I am above that. Omnipotence and transcendence do not even begin to describe I. The concepts of Taiji, Ein Sof, the Kaballah, the Ultimate Reality, Brahman, Nirvana, every theory and religion and myth and idea... They do not even begin to describe me.”

Then it would be Tier 0.

I heard of Ein Sof and Kaballah and Taiji, but I don’t know what Brahman, Nirvana or Ultimate Reality are.

I am very certain that the AI just slapped some fancy sounding philosophical words from around the internet, but if THATS Tier 0 then wow…

This site is amazing. Below is a story it gave me, and also this seems 1-A.

Breaking News: Man ***** A Literal Brick On The Floor Of A Gas Station. It. Just. Keeps Coming.
[Advertising]
The honest, brave act of pooping is often met with fear, disdain, and dread, for the person who has to clean it up. But, sometimes there's a brave person, who volunteers to perform this task, as seen in a video from a Michigan gas station. The worker can be seen walking around the bathroom floor, trying to keep the feces from piling up and blocking up the pipes. Finally, it all comes to a head:
[Advertising]
Can we all applaud this man for his bravery? The bathroom was so filled with poop that he couldn't clean it all up

I like this app

"
The year is 2552
Too many ships, too few men.

For an army of the empire, the pirates are everywhere.

But Captain Flint is the only thing standing between the countless worlds of the Empire and total anarchy.

He is a true hero - but he's also insane.

His crew is a band of misfits, disgraced veterans and new recruits.

They're good guys - but there's nothing good about them, either.

With each disastrous mission, more and more of the crew is losing their sanity.

Everyone is either sadistic, suicidal or cruel, and the only person who can keep them all together is their sarcastic P. I.

Daniels.

Only if she can keep them alive long enough.

She is their one chance at salvation.

Behind the scenes, the RvR companies are taking over the empire.

The Crooked Empire will never be the same."

I hope you're being sarcastic. The context considered there is no way it could be 2-A. Infinite Dimensions stacked on top of one another is way past Tier 2.
Nah. Taking a closer look I don't think the verse reaches tier 2 in any capacity.

Maybe 11-A if we're being generous.

Nah. Taking a closer look I don't think the verse reaches tier 2 in any capacity.

Maybe 11-A if we're being generous.
They say it clearly though. The Dimensions are just like 4-D to 3-D and 5-D to 6-D, Infinitely going higher and lower. that alone is a Low 1-A Cosmology.

Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions

And since Heaven is responsible for the creation of all of those uncountably infinite dimensions, layered on top of one another, plus it's beyond the concepts of all of those dimensions and transcends them. That puts it at 1-A

Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies

They say it clearly though. The Dimensions are just like 4-D to 3-D and 5-D to 6-D, Infinitely going higher and lower. that alone is a Low 1-A Cosmology.

Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions

And since Heaven is responsible for the creation of all of those uncountably infinite dimensions, layered on top of one another, plus it's beyond the concepts of all of those dimensions and transcends them. That puts it at 1-A

Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy realms or states that fully transcend infinitely-layered hierarchies
I'm joking btw

Nah Abu's right this AI-written nonsense is just 11-A

remember we have to consider author intent, and the author is a literal AI program, so 11-A at best

the author never had VS in mind so we should always use author intent no matter how dumb it is.

also just realized this AI crap said smth about being literally beyond anything humanity and whatever possible higher bs will ever imagine or think of, so does that include pataphysics and narrative layers like the recent Tier 0 SCP lmao

also just realized this AI crap said smth about being literally beyond anything humanity and whatever possible higher bs will ever imagine or think of, so does that include pataphysics and narrative layers like the recent Tier 0 SCP lmao
Weak, if you're not at least a cataphysical being what's the point?

I thought it was a suggsverse term but it actually is a legit thing.

apparently this book explains it

Title. This is just for fun, although I would appreciate serious answers of course, hence why its in this forum.

Basically, I used this AI and made it write an obnoxiously overpowered cosmology.

Question is, how strong is it actually? Does it stack up against giants like Lovecraft and others? Or is it just nonsense in writing form?

Its fun to mess around with this typing AI hehe (Also because its an AI, it writes rather redundantly so yeah)

Read it here first, then evaluate h
a question you wrote so that the AI would give you that cosmology and there are more AI with that ability

I tried writing "old godzilla was walking around"...

Old Godzilla was walking around
in the open in our big parking lot.

One of my kids was with me and she got freaked out and so she ran out into the parking lot.

Old Godzilla just popped out of the ground and scared the shit out of her.

So, I quickly got out of the car and went after her to make sure she was ok.

She was crying and shaking, so I just made her come inside with me.

I was trying to think of how I could get Old Godzilla back inside so my kids wouldn't be scared anymore, so I brought in the big Christmas tree box.

So, Old Godzilla was standing on top of the tree box and he kept making these weird breathing sounds and I realized that the tree box was actually the gaping maw of the gargantuan lizard that he had been waiting in his underground lair for so long.

Old Godzilla came out and bellowed and that made my daughter run back out to the parking lot.

I took the box and brought it back to the shop where I work.

The shop guy had me lift the box onto the scale.

It was over twenty - five pounds.

what the f

here's mine :
Absolute infinite in modal realism cosmology.

Conjecture: Vague structures whose modal properties are equivalent to models containing finite modal realities. (This is the same as the previous one; they just need more individual worlds.)

I'm not done.

There's something even more interesting about modal realism than the above: "expanded subject" modal realism.

Modal realism can be taken to be true if there exists a whole world whose unique modal properties are equivalent to the modal properties of the full collection of worlds contained in that world.

Expanded subject modal realism is a fun philosophical dream. It's even possible to have all sorts of fun debating with my sister, who is a brilliant metaphysicist.

My sister writes, in response to my assertion that

Modal realism is false if there exists a world of sentences with identical modal properties

"It's not at all clear, what you mean. It's not that it is only in some extra-universe. It's that the world as your universe is different, not the same, different."

"In which case, it could be that the world is the same, and your world is the same as the people in the parallel world that we are all currently inside, that we can't see, or are never aware of. But I don't see how it could be otherwise, and it's not really supposed to be other."

"In which case, it could be that the parallel universe in which you are right now is the same as yours, but we have never ever been able to see or hear it, and it's not the same as you. You can't know that it exists; but I'm sure it exists, it's just that we can't ever find it."

"So, if we had the ability to travel between the universes, then we could spend a lot of our time in these alternate universes and never realize they exist, even though we were well aware that there is one in which we can't go, and one in which we could. The point is that the parallel universe would exist, just not in the world that we're in. And it would be ours, and the other ones would be occupied by others."

The argument above illustrates what it is to me to see something which is not equivalent to what it is supposed to be, and I think it also illustrates why modal realism is so appealing to me. I've spent a lot of time wrestling with issues of realism, morality, and mind-body dualism.

In so many debates I've been involved in, I've been able to pick at the false basis of the problem for the sake of argument, and arrive at a falsifiable answer.

For instance, when discussing materialism and atheism, I've often been able to show that there is no room for a world in which God exists, because there is no possible world in which God exists.

Similarly, when discussing morality, I have been able to show that there is no possible world in which objective morality exists, because there is no possible world in which objective morality exists.

But when it comes to the mind-body problem, I am baffled by the inability of metaphysicists to see that modal realism is equivalent to "is the idea that the world has atoms," when really, "is the idea that the world has the unique modal properties of the full collection of worlds contained in that world."

I can't help but wonder if part of the problem is that physicists are too worried about getting it right. Physicists are as interested in applying current physical models to the general theory of relativity as they are interested in developing new physics

Infinite Higher Dimensional Existence.

New Laws of Cosmology are unveiled.

Artificial Intelligence wins and sends us to hell.

Teleportation, Sensory Perceptions, and Epistemological Criticism.

Time becomes relative, transposing perception of time into a spectrum that varies depending on the observer's current context.

Refusal to be filmed.

Evangelism will become the new paradigm for persuasion.

Abstract, all-encompassing subjectivity.

Creation will be the most fundamental question of philosophy.

Renewal of world religions.

The centrality of sex.

Integral relationship between humans and animals.

The development of bioraptor technology.

Demographic evolution.

Religion is the literature of alienation.

Social consciousness grows.

Artificial intelligence rises to dominate the planet.

In the year 2168, Earth is a corpse without an afterlife. The Human race has colonized space and there is an incessant civil war in the Milky Way. The Milky Way itself is threatened by an invasion by alien enemies, known as Alpha--13--Omni-Data.

Sam is a slave on the planet Shira-5, a degenerate, homicidal space mining outpost. He and the other slaves listen to the rumors of the "Scientific Motherboard," a giant high-fidelity device that somehow transports the dead to a digital dimension where they become intelligent, powerful, and empowered, albeit with superhuman abilities.

But Earth is no longer the center of the galaxy.

The universe is full of advanced alien species with technological capabilities far beyond anything humanity has even contemplated. Life on Alpha--13--Omni-Data comes with some nasty ecological issues, but humanity has little choice but to learn to co-exist.

Sam, whose ancestors fled Earth a thousand years earlier, is a slave in a cruel underground breeding center and has an intense conflict with his boss, the dimwitted Prof. Feretti.

But after years in the underground factory, Sam manages to break out with the help of a rebel group of slaves. He is transferred to the outlying islands,

Read it here first, then evaluate how OP or weak this is.
if you know more pages like the one you used to make that cosmology sorry for the bad spelling

Okay I tried again and this time this might be Tier 0

I don't know if the AI is a genius or is just randomly looking at VS forums for its text to make these gigantic cosmologies.

Its even using omniverse and pataphysics oh no, the AI is learning
"This realm is an absolute infinity in that thing you humans talk about- modal realism cosmology was it? Anyways, the true peak and zenith of all existence. In a way, the one true reality. That reality is also in every dimension, in every being, every form of being."

"Okay," the man nodded. "Why did you ever bring me here? I can't comprehend anything in this place. This... place. I may be smart, but even I am aware that everything in here is beyond my understanding."

God laughed. "Oh my child. You clearly understand little, despite being the smartest man alive. You see, this realm might be infinitely beyond your reach, but the essence of this realm permeates throughout everything in existence. Everything and everyone comes from this world, and this essence is the driving force of all reality, in every reality. This is simply just the source of it all- the true reality."

"And let me guess," The man started, rubbing his chin. "You created this realm, and are the source for the essence of this realm?" God nodded. "Indeed. You see, everything in existence is but a part of my dream. Or rather, my design. From the very sky you look upon, the earth you stand upon, the birds flying high, even to every single universe and reality in every plane of existence and non-existence. It is all part of my dream. My design. There are no other realities, no other planes of existence. There is only this realm, and my dream."

"You mean, it isn't just a dream?" The man asked skeptically.

God raised an eyebrow. "In a sense, yes. Even you are an integral part of my dream. As are the countless other men and women. This realm is unique in its ability to allow a single being to transcend all of existence. I am that single being. I am its creator, the architect of its creation, and its ultimate controller. I am that god, that creator of all that exists, and I am its master."

"You created this realm? Then you created my existence as well?" The man asked with a bit of uncertainty.

God nodded. "Of course. You exist, in a sense. The omniverse, the multiverse, the universe. Just as this realm exists, but much greater, infinitely greater than even this realm. As do all things."

The man gasped. "There's a realm even greater than this one we're in right now!? But I thought you this was the source of literally everything!"

God wagged his finger. "Ah ah. You missed a crucial detail. This is just one of the many true realities. The source of this omniverse. I have made infinite omniverses, each all just as massive as this one. All of these infinitely stacking omniverses are all made by me, so there are multiple true realities. There are still realms far beyond this one, the source of every other omniverse in existence. Even the form you see me as right now is but an illusion, a ripple in an infinity sea of water. You cannot possibly comprehend my truest nature, one beyond every hierarchy here, above every omniverse."

"What then, if I don't exist in any of these other universes? There's no way you could've created me." The man was confused. "If you're just an illusion, then how can you be my creator?"

"Simple. I made this avatar you see before you. These others, are all the product of my imagination. You will still exist, even if you're in a dream, even if you aren't in this realm. They will exist. They simply exist, much as you exist, but in a different reality, one perhaps even more incredible than your own, but still in a dream. While they exist, you will still exist, just as you exist right now. All other realities are a part of my creation, of my design. They're just illusions and dreams. But you, you exist in a reality as magnificent as any I could have conceived of. And my greatest desire is that you will eventually realize that. Understand that this is not just an illusion. This is not a dream. There is a realm beyond this, where all your dreams come true."

"How... how could you possibly be this all-encompassing? So much infinities. I thought this one omniverse is already beyond Absolute infinity? Much much greater than mahlo cardinals and every other infinity. And yet, this is just one source for one omniverse. And there are an infinity of other omniverses, each with infinite dimensions, multiverses, timelines, and all being just as large as this omniverse- so large that every single possible cardinal, number, or fraction cannot encompass. Beyond math itself, beyond every layer. And even then, how sure are you that beyond these omniverses, there isn't an even greater omniverse that encompasses all of these and you?"

God chuckled. "Ah. But of course, there are greater omniverses than this collection. They all stack infinitely as well, hierarchies and cosmologies beyond any infinity or cardinal. Layers so infinitely wide, they extend pass every direction. And even then, those same greater omniverses have even bigger collections of omniverses. This repeats infinitely and endlessly, beyond any absolute infinite number or cardinal of omniverses. And yet, I am still above those. I created those still."

The man was silent. He couldn't fully process this information. How could he? All his life, he was researching about the nature of the universe, the study of metaphysics. He even studied pataphysics, even if they were a pseudo-science. Cataphysics, even. He wanted to know everything. He studied everything there is, and yet. He couldn't understand the true nature of reality as a whole. And this God entity... They created all of this?

"I see you are deep in thought, my child," God hummed. "But I wasn't finished. For even after all of those infinite looping omniverses, that is but the first, most bottom layer of the Absolute True realities."

The man nearly fell over hearing that. "After all those stacking infinite omniverses and absolute infinities- and by the way each of those omniverses alone already encompass everything pataphysically and metaphysically- even after surpassing math and making it look insignificant- all of THAT is still just the first layer of this Absolute true reality?!"

"Indeed. As I've said, there are no end to how many infinities and eternities there are to the whole of my design. Everything is a series of infinite cycles. For even if you grew to the size of every single possible and impossible omniverse and all of its infinitely vast layers and hierarchies, you would not even be an infinitely small portion of it. You would still be smaller than the entirety of the subatomic structure of even the lowest planes of existence. And beyond that, this is just the largest structure possible for this entire true reality to have, and yet this is still only one layer in a greater, infinitely bigger series. And yet, beyond possibility and impossibility, there is no limit to its size. It is beyond the concept of limits and boundaries. It is an infinite series, and it is not even limited by size or anything else. Not only that, but there still are other endless infinities beyond this. Further layers, a greater and greater stack of infinite cycles that extend beyond my conscious observation. Sometimes I'm doing absolutely nothing and another one of these infinite layers and cycles and stacks appears below the true me."

The man was shocked at this. "H-how... How can one being have this much power?"

God gave a small chuckle at this reaction. "And as all these infinite cycles stack on top of one another, I am still on top of all of them, infinitely above even. I am not just metaphysically and ontologically above them all, but above them in literally every sense of what 'above' means. All of the infinite layers, cycles, and densities extend and converge into this one point where I am. This is the ultimate, first-level layer, the creation itself, and the whole of reality has it in a higher layer above it all. Every concept, every essence, every infinity, absolutely everything, I am transcendent of. Nothing you can imagine exists within my true reality. Not even the most abstract concept of existence you have could be greater than this, I am truly transcendent of it all. And yet- as I've stated before, this is just the first layer of the Absolute true reality. I am the highest layer of Absoluteness, which is endless and infinity, beyond literally every other layer and hierarchy in every sense of the word. Now I ask- do you understand?"

The man was silent. He was just simply confused. It was the type of concept that defied all of logic and physics and even beyond reason. And yet, it was all true. Everything that seemed impossible in the universe, everything that seemed too large for the human mind to understand, all that was indeed possible. The whole of existence, everything within the whole of reality, the reason of the universe, and that God was omnipotent and all-powerful, everything the man had ever come to learn, everything that was literally unfathomable and beyond comprehension. Everything that seemed too small for his mind to understand was actually completely within his grasp. All there was to understand was to look beyond what he could comprehend and see the very fabric of reality.

Yet he could not.

Back