• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So here's a crazy idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben 10 (with the OmniTrix) vs Beyonder (pre-retcon)

Ben has access to all Of OmniTrix abilities (Power mimicry,....)

So who would win?

Lol I personally think that Ben would win by :

-scanning the Beyonder using his watch (Power Mimicry ability)

-than turn into Ultimate beyonder using the Ultimatrix so he would have the AP advantage than kill the Beyonder.

Ultimate Beyonder (I'd pay to see that shit), Winner Beyonder, why cause Ben won't know how to to use his powers he hasn't mastered Alien X yet

DemonicDude said:
Ultimate Beyonder (I'd pay to see that shit), Winner Beyonder, why cause Ben won't know how to to use his powers he hasn't mastered Alien X yet
It's not about Alien x, it's about Ben scanning The Beyonder in his watch

This is a textbook example of a NLF

Ben isn't able to scan beings infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely^infinitely above him

First Witch said:
...What?

ANY feats of Ben scaning a outerversal being? NLF if not.
Ummm what?? Lol ben scanning Aliens DNA dosn't have anything to do with power scaling at all, even if TOAA does have a DNA than he can be scanned lol

It kinda does because youre implying that

1. Ben can scan something literal infinites higher than him

2. Even assuming he can scan the Beyonder, replicate powers several infinites greater than ANYTHING in Ben 10 without any feats.

And lastly, even ASSUMING Ben can do all of that above, do that before the Beyonder literally twitches and oneshot Ben, his verse and the nothingness left by the sheer magnitude of cosmological difference between them.

Like damn, i thought only Alien X gets wanked but this is next level...

Badrimoine2019 said:
First Witch said:
...What?

ANY feats of Ben scaning a outerversal being? NLF if not.
Ummm what?? Lol ben scanning begins dosn't have anything to do with power scaling at all, even if TOAA does have a DNA than he can be scanned lol
That's not how we scailing the potency of the abilities here. You have to give us what is the best example of the beings that Omnitrix is able to scan. And given how the construct of higher dimensions is vastly difference and superior to the lower dimensions. Omnitrix could not scans it due to being unable to comprehend what kind of constructs of the being in that higher dimensions.

Regardless. The Omnitrix is mocked as a small toy of the lower dimensions by the Naljia . Which tell us how inferior it is compare to their technologies and physiology

Ummm what?? Lol ben scanning begins dosn't have anything to do with power scaling at all, even if TOAA does have a DNA than he can be scanned lol
That's not how we scailing the potency of the abilities here. You have to give us what is the best example of the beings that Omnitrix is able to scan. And given how the construct of higher dimensions is vastly difference and superior to the lower dimensions. Omnitrix could not scans it due to being unable to comprehend what kind of constructs of the being in that higher dimensions.

Regardless. The Omnitrix is mocked as a small toy of the lower dimensions by the Naljia . Which tell us how inferior it is compare to their technologies and physiology

the OmniTrix is mocked by the Najilians yet the OmniTrix contains the Celestialsapiens DNA and Celestialsapiens >>>>> Najilians and even if it's true this has nothing to do with scanning DNA anyway, and no scanning DNA has nothing to do with power scaling, lower d'immentional or anything like that if an Alien has a DNA than he can be scanned

First Witch said:
It kinda does because youre implying that

1. Ben can scan something literal infinites higher than him

2. Even assuming he can scan the Beyonder, replicate powers several infinites greater than ANYTHING in Ben 10 without any feats.

And lastly, even ASSUMING Ben can do all of that above, do that before the Beyonder literally twitches and oneshot Ben, his verse and the nothingness left by the sheer magnitude of cosmological difference between them.

Like damn, i thought only Alien X gets wanked but this is next level...
no it dosn't again scanning a DNA has nothing to do with power scaling what's so ever a DNA is still a simple DNA and it can be scanned is that even hard for you to understand

It's not about powerscailing, you are right. But what about the level constructs that can Omnitrix can understand ? Like how an outdated computer cant read the highly advanced datas, there could be DNA and constructs that Omnitrix cant read. You have to give us it's best feat what kind of Alien can it read, saying it can read every kind of DNA will be regarded as NLF and get ignored by the rest of community. And it's best feat so far you have show us is Alien X, a 2-B being.

Even if it can read the DNA of Higher Dimensional beings, can it operate on the same scale of power ? Or a clearer question : Had it done it before ? You need to give us the feats, otherwise, you cant proves your point.

Beyonder blitzes

even if speed equal Beyonder snaps his fingers and atomizes Ben into nothingness before Ben scans him

Which he can't even do due to Ben having no feats of scanning non-dimensional beings

And how about Characters like Dr manathan or strange visitor superman ? I mean they are low 1-C but the Higer dimentional level existence thing isn't written on his profile so can they be be scanned?

First Witch said:
The same reason we cant perceive higher dimensional constructs.

And again, even ASSUMING Ben can. Then what? What can Ben do with that DNA? Copy Beyonders power? Without any feats?
Just a question Ignoring the Higer dimensional thing, are Beyonders powers genetic or not?

I didn't think wank could get this bad but thank you, you've shown me that there are still levels of insanity I've yet to explore. Even if he did have DNA, said DNA is literally infinite uncountable infinities above anything showcased in Ben 10. That argument about "but he still has DNA and dimensionality bad" is meaningless if said device's best feats are with beings that are less than a planck particle to beings that are less than a planck particle, repeated infinite times, to beings that Beyonder views as less than nothing.

Assuming that a person can copy the powers of a Low 1-A when his best feat is 2-B is pure NLF, regardless of how you spin it. "As long as he has DNA, Ben can copy and become Tier 0" is literally what this sounds like. Might as wll say that Novel Kars can UNDERSTAND Azathoth.

Planck69 said:
I didn't think wank could get this bad but thank you, you've shown me that there are still levels of insanity I've yet to explore. Even if he did have DNA, said DNA is literally infinite uncountable infinities above anything showcased in Ben 10. That argument about "but he still has DNA and dimensionality bad" is meaningless if said device's best feats are with beings that are less than a planck particle to beings that are less than a planck particle, repeated infinite times, to beings that Beyonder views as less than nothing.

Assuming that a person can copy the powers of a Low 1-A when his best feat is 2-B is pure NLF, regardless of how you spin it. "As long as he has DNA, Ben can copy and become Tier 0" is literally what this sounds like. Might as wll say that Novel Kars can UNDERSTAND Azathoth.
I don't know how people still don't understand that scaning DNA dosn't have anything to do with power scaling (2-B, low 1-C,1-A, .....)

So assuming 4 dimensional letters exist (4D A,BC), you think humans can read those letters? Obviously no.

And then again, youre awfully hung up on that DNA nonsene. What can Ben do with that? With ZERO feats on that level?

Because it's pure NLF to assume that something can scan DNA from someone that's physically infinitely larger, superior to and more powerful than anything shown in a verse. It's basic common sense and your line of logic is the same as "Living Tribunal can't hurt Kaguya without Senjutsu because having it doesn't have anything to do with tiering after all", "What does biology have to do with power-scaling, clearly Martian Manhunter can shapeshift into Nodens" etc.

Beyonder as a being shouldn't have any biological makeup to begin with, short of whatever he's decided to impose on himself at a given moment.

He's an abstract entity from a place that exists beyond the physical universe. Come on now...

That much is obvious but the problem is someone saying a non-abstract, corporeal Low 1-A can feasibly have his stats copied by an item whose best showing was 2-B because he has DNA.

I can read. I'm saying there's no DNA to copy even if it weren't for the Tier 1 bullshit.

As in, this argument was moot before it even started, because there's nothing the Omnitrix can draw from.

Everyone knows that Beyonder stomps here. That argument that he could be copied if he had DNA was irritating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back