• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So does anybody remember what tier 8-bit theater character's where at And WHY

I'm asking cause I'm curious And I like 8-bit theater but don't have the time to sit through and Read EVERY Single Chapter and Calc every single feat.

Red Mage should be 3-A with Ice-9, which takes away all the heat in the universe. Possibly High 3-A, actually, given that the bag of holding that he cast it on contained "more riches than actually exist" due to Thief.

I never saw the 8-Bit Theater pages, though, so that's just what I can remember.

Promestein said:
Red Mage should be 3-A with Ice-9, which takes away all the heat in the universe. Possibly High 3-A, actually, given that the bag of holding that he cast it on contained "more riches than actually exist" due to Thief.
I never saw the 8-Bit Theater pages, though, so that's just what I can remember.
IIRC the bag of Holding is said to be a pocket universe that uses the power of higher dimensional shiz to store stuff

He still only froze the physical portion of it, to my knowledge. So, 3-A.

Back