• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So...Any Back to the Future fans?...

Well now...
"Where we're going we don't need...ROADS."

Why doesn't Back to the Future have a profile yet somewhere cuz it just hit me? XD I mean the humans in the series alone may not look too contending unless one were to be a user of the Dolorean at first (Given Doc said if used improperly it would cause a chain reaction destructive enough to destroy their universe... Or their own Galaxy? He did say he was exaggerating a bit.) But there are some impressive feats if one were to take into account such at the very beginning of the movie you have Marty McFly tanking the explosive surge of sound's volume exploding point blank which I remember Vsauce cover such the actual blow of which is so much worse stating "To add insult to injury would have multple layers of his skull will be scraped away before finally stopping." And eventually you would need to survive having your eardums being busted as well , I think there was that scene where Doc Brown tanked getting electrocuted in the first as well, Vsauce covered such as well , But that is just Vsauce maybe it works differently here. In the second movie these three tank a mishap from the board they were riding on sending them flying and crashing , And in the third movie surprisingly I remember correctly Marty somehow managed to avoid getting shot for a brief moment along with relatively outrunning the horses that were after him.

Oh and there's also video games based of the triliogy.

I also remember that at the start of the second movie, Biff and his gang plow through a glass window and take on a pretty big fall. That should be Street level or Wall level at most.

Joaco0902 said:
I also remember that at the start of the second movie, Biff and his gang plow through a glass window and take on a pretty big fall. That should be Street level or Wall level at most.
I think I have that labelled it was Griff or Biff's decendent who did that so people in that verse are still tough unless you mean another scene.

Back to the Future is my favorite film. Though I never watched it with a vs-context.

I am currently working on He-Man and ThunderCats revisions, but when I find time, I'll try to help with BTTF too.

Yeah, I am getting a bunch of the comics to check those out. Also gonna check out the TellTale video game as well.

Not expecting much for the characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if the technology gets to pretty insane levels at some point.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Pretty sure chain reactions via time paradoxes that destroy everything aren't combat applicable
I'm very aware, Worth a mention though.

Also these may contradict some things as given alterations/paradoxes would make a person ceasing to exist thing but apparently there's a limited acasulity thing where the time line becomes heavily altered in the first and maybe the other two movies such as George went from a piteous wimp to becoming succesful, Lorraine is no longer depressesd or an alcholic now being content with her husband, Siblings become more productive, And Biff went from a headstrong meat head bully into becoming a hollow pushover overall his life became better yes and Marty somehow has his memories intact of what his life was originally given the confusion he had seeing his life altered in such a way, I remember another character from another verse get an acaulity label.

Very gleeful that the triliogy is getting the recognition it deserves and I know it may be strange seeing them in a VS fashion but it can still work, Hell we literally have the cat in the hat in this forum.

Amelia Lonelyheart said:
Yeah, I went ahed and got the Time Train series and first volume of the main series. Haven't got a chance to read them yet, though.
Anything interesting to remark? I don't have the comics of course.

Sorry for my slowness, I've had a hella busy last few days. Just finished volume 1 of the comics. No real feats, other than old Biff lightly hurting a Raptor(?) dinosaur with his cane, but the stories were quite excellent. One of the covers had this exchange, though.

4dmarty
Not sure if it's relevant since I dunno if comic covers are considered valid sources ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖÇ´©Å Also breaks the fourth wall, but eh. Maybe theirs an infinite multiverse statement elsewhere.

I doubt it unless theirs some piece of tech with a similar statement, but it's always useful putting these things upfront, just in case.

Also chibi Doc Brown is a thing.

Chibibrown

Joaco0902 said:
Chibi Doc haunts me in my sleep. Why does he look so young? </div>
Probably either aged himself down some or a decedent probably?

N╠Âa╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âc╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠ÂR╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âc╠Âh╠Âe╠Âz╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â.╠Â

Back