• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, about that 4-A "outlier" (Fire Emblem Fates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
In the final battle of Revelation, Anankos creates a vortex that sucks several islands into a world filled with stars

I've always considered this an outlier, as his previous feats "obliterating a forest" and sucking things into said dimension aren't anywhere close to this

So we have one feat that was written after release in (albeit canon) DLC, and merely bringing things into a dimension

"A 4-A blast would have done more than destroy a forest"

1. AoE Fallacy, that's like saying every single one of Goku's attacks should destroy the universe

2. Anankos is insane, but he isn't dumb, he has manipulated entire kingdoms despite his insanity, and he sure wouldn't destroy Valla, which he Cannot leave without being weakened (42:59)

and the black hole, which I already stated above, was merely bringing things into the dimension

This should honestly scale to King Garo, as he was given power by Anankos and he was capable of performing the black hole feat after getting his power back, and to Conquest!Takumi for being stronger than Garon

As much as I would like more people to fight Kirby, we don't know if Anankos creates that dimension. So I'm not even sure if it's a feat, let alone an outlier.

It goes like this

Anankos creates a "black hole"

Black hole sucks everything in

Everything ends up in the dimension, the only thing lacking is an actual statement of him creating it

I think their current rating is fine and this is vague since the lacking statement and is much much higher than anything on the verse like the first fallacy statement does not save the outlier Roshi moon bust feat on the db setting.

It's only higher than things done by people who wouldn't scale at all

I could've sworn smash Kirby was a solid 7-B. Didn't notice the Low part, now the joke is ruined

Welp, there's no statement in the old English Patched version, I'll close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back