• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno near LS is very broad. His heat vision still gets the feat of reflecting off of cyborg's shield too. Plus wondy was able to catch her sword while falling and she appeared frozen to barry. Wondy imo can react above her combat speed imo.
Using the slow motion scene when WW catch her sword is wrong. The slow motion scenes in the Snydercut is poorly done. When Barry ran to powerup the Motherbox, it hit the water before Flash even touched the box. Gravity Vs Near lightspeed. WW can react at 75% of lightspeed, wich is really close. Even if you assume that Barry was like at 0.9c, a difference of 1.2 in speed isn't enough to see someone is slow motion. What I said previously still applies though

Using the slow motion scene when WW catch her sword is wrong. The slow motion scenes in the Snydercut is poorly done. When Barry ran to powerup the Motherbox, it hit the water before Flash even touched the box. Gravity Vs Near lightspeed. WW can react at 75% of lightspeed, wich is really close. Even if you assume that Barry was like at 0.9c, a difference of 1.2 in speed isn't enough to see someone is slow motion. What I said previously still applies though
Hmm well in that particular scene she was falling. So it would make sense that she would be frozen to Barry there.

There is no need to stretch things too much. Snyder Wonder Woman is a statue to Flash and Superman in this movie. She's not even able to register them. She's far weaker.

The only WW version that can concretely hang in the DCEU is the WW84 version since her lightning speed reactions are clear as day (not speculation or weird scaling based if questionable stuff) and real flight.

The reality is that Snyder woman and Jenkins woman couldn't be more different. Jenkins Wonder Woman not only has lightning speed reactions & flight but also cloaking illusions, a version of God Mode and even some sort of telekinetic force field. These 2 versions couldn't be more different from each other.

Snyder woman on the other is slower than Flash by a huge margin. The actual onscreen speed feats she has is supersonic to hypersonic. Flash is faster yet even at Lightspeed he should only be thrice as fast as her going by this relativistic scaling logic which is just unrealistic considering she was a complete unresponsive statue for the entirety of Superman vs Flash which is even longer in Snyder cut & we know for sure that fight wasn't at Lightspeed because of the rule.

in the 2017 version, the Relativistic scaling is legit. There are no rules and no statements for Flash's speed. Flash is Relativistic+ because Wonder Woman has Relativistic+ reactions. But if you want to discuss heat vision speed, feel free.

Where does Snyder Wonder Woman justification for relativistic come from? Her only feats are from BvS and JL Snyder-cut and at best she's hypersonic. Relativistic seems pushing it with zero feats on that level.

Diana = Doomsday > Zod = MHS+. Supes has a bunch of MHS to MHS+ feats and Diana is at least equal to those. Then we have her performing multiple at least sub-rel feats in BvS, and Victor comes along with one of his own as well. There may be a large gap between the feats she personally performs but she scales to a bunch of feats not that far below her higher end ones.

Where does Snyder Wonder Woman justification for relativistic come from? Her only feats are from BvS and JL Snyder-cut and at best she's hypersonic. Relativistic seems pushing it with zero feats on that level.
Can you check her profile or not?

Seeing this thread I definitely wanna agree that the supes that fought doomsday was weakened & the Snyder cut was moreso his true strength ..I recently had to remember that strength feat of him moving a tectonic plate which is outstanding if you think of it..

Can you check her profile or not?

These are the justifications: Relativistic combat speed with Relativistic+ reaction speed (Equal to Pre-Mother Box Resurrection Superman. Blocked the Heat Vision at point blank range twice while fighting Doomsday. Could react to Flash in super-speed, but is far slower than him)

And lo and behold, heat vision is there for some reason despite the fact that even Batman consistently reacts to it. Is he relativistic too.

Also somehow people missed the fact that Wonder Woman was completely statued by Flash.

And as I was saying, her profile is all mashed up despite how different Snyder Wonder Woman and Jenkins Wonder Woman are in terms of abilities.

There's like 3 abilities Jenkins version has that Snyder version doesn't. Also the speed of Jenkins version is set based on feats not false assumptions. They might as well be 2 completely different characters.

Seeing this thread I definitely wanna agree that the supes that fought doomsday was weakened & the Snyder cut was moreso his true strength ..I recently had to remember that strength feat of him moving a tectonic plate which is outstanding if you think of it..
Too bad the verse will probably be downgraded. Still, I can agree with you.

The guy who actually managed to shoot Flash while he was running and nearly sold Darkseid's victory indeed deserve praises.

What was the consensus on Darkseid and Steppenwolf planet level statements + scaling to moon level Doomsday I?

I dunno cuz how it’s phrased, it’s just them conquering planets and destroying civilisations on them. I suppose the “reducing worlds to dust” could be used as pulverising the planet can be used since Stepp could fight Bertron DD, while Uxas and Lex DD get compared to Stepp as comparable but stronger by Zack and Diana. If Supes still had the stronger than a planet statement, it would be a better argument but with no on screen feats from these guys that are close to the tier 5 statements, I’d say we either accept it and everyone is tier 5 or we don’t and no one is.

I dunno cuz how it’s phrased, it’s just them conquering planets and destroying civilisations on them. I suppose the “reducing worlds to dust” could be used as pulverising the planet can be used since Stepp could fight Bertron DD, while Uxas and Lex DD get compared to Stepp as comparable but stronger by Zack and Diana. If Supes still had the stronger than a planet statement, it would be a better argument but with no on screen feats from these guys that are close to the tier 5 statements, I’d say we either accept it and everyone is tier 5 or we don’t and no one is.
As much as I would love to have a profile for DCEU Darkseid and tier 5 for the verse (especially Ares and Zeus), I think he was just saying "I conquered that amount of planets and I killed everyone opposing me", not "I annihilated them". And even then, it would probably involve his armies. We could still decide to use it but that's up for the debate.
The statement about Darkseid being stronger than Steppenwolf however can be used for a Darkseid profile and is genuine since Step is said to have grown tired from being subservient to Darkseid yet doesn't dare challenging him.

As much as I would love to have a profile for DCEU Darkseid and tier 5 for the verse (especially Ares and Zeus), I think he was just saying "I conquered that amount of planets and I killed everyone opposing me", not "I annihilated them". And even then, it would probably involve his armies. We could still decide to use it but that's up for the debate.
The statement about Darkseid being stronger than Steppenwolf however can be used for a Darkseid profile and is genuine since Step is said to have grown tired from being subservient to Darkseid yet doesn't dare challenging him.
It also helps we see stuff that puts him fairly high, such as bullying Aquaman and potentially killing WW

As much as I would love to have a profile for DCEU Darkseid and tier 5 for the verse (especially Ares and Zeus), I think he was just saying "I conquered that amount of planets and I killed everyone opposing me", not "I annihilated them".
"I have turned 100,000 worlds to dust" sounds closer to "I annihilated them".

It also helps we see stuff that puts him fairly high, such as bullying Aquaman and potentially killing WW
Yep. Well, technically it's simply a vision of a possible future but he was able to impale Arthur wearing his armor with his own trident with one arm with no effort. So it's fair to assume he can do that and it's good stuff for a profile.

"I have turned 100,000 worlds to dust" sounds closer to "I annihilated them".
I have doubts about it honestly. If we get literal, yes it's annihilation but I really think it's just "I've crushed all resistance and annihilate civilizations that dared opposing me". And again, even if he did annihilated them, he likely did it with his army.

I am waiting for Zack to announce the Snyder Cut watch party. Man will say some wild shit and make the verse even crazier with all the stuff in the movie to talk about.

Didn't hear about that, glad you allowed me to know lol. I'm currently reading Hellbeast's thread about the revisions for the verse btw. I'm quite excited about it, especially everything about the Old Gods.

??? ..... I feel like you misunderstood me. I meant that I want him to announce one, not that he has. Sorry for the confusion.

Well I got a little too excited lol.

About Hellbeast's stuff, what do you think about Darkseid getting two keys? One for his Uxas self and one as...well, Darkseid?

Also, the ALE would grant Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Willpower Manip (and likely much more) I believe.

I feel like the Darkseid key is essentially pointless unless it’s for Knightmare. Otherwise it’s literally just Uxas but stronger. Not sure how peeps feel about using a few lines of ALE controlling all life in the multiverse for Darkseid getting mind hax in the billions.

Honestly Darkseid shouldn’t get a key

Basically everyone we see is that he’s stronger but nothing puts him overwhelmingly beyond Uxas (man is already DD Level and then kills a character who’s sub Doomsday)

Unless Zack gives some new statements I just don’t see the point

ALE also shouldn’t be on the profile since all we know is it’s range and what it does

BTW should the SnyderVerse only have Class K lifting?
The Class M is from Aquaman and we don't see anything else on that level.

ALE also shouldn’t be on the profile since all we know is it’s range and what it does
I guess we could still put it and precise "during the Knightmare timeline" but it would simply get him som powers and that's about it. Although the range is impressive, they repeatedly say it would affect the entire Multiverse...wich, considering the events of Crisis of Infinite Earths from CW being canon, means the entire 2-A Multiverse established with the event would be affected.

BTW should the SnyderVerse only have Class K lifting?
The Class M is from Aquaman and we don't see anything else on that level.
If the Class M stuff only comes from Aquaman and we agree it isn't canon with the Snyderverse, then it should put aside yes.

Btw, about the stuff you made, will Ares gonna be downgraded to "8-C, likely higher" (or "At least" since he was very casual and easily overpowered Diana even though he was weakened) with his first key?

Pretty sure that the DCEU isn’t part of the CW multiverse but in another one cuz everything had already been erased before Ezra pulled up and he left before they fixed everything. SnyderVerse also wouldn’t be involved with the CW.

If the Class M stuff only comes from Aquaman and we agree it isn't canon with the Snyderverse, then it should put aside yes.
Yep
There's a Class G statement in the BVS Guidebooks but that's it
Btw, about the stuff you made, will Ares gonna be downgraded to "8-C, likely higher" (or "At least" since he was very casual and easily overpowered Diana even though he was weakened) with his first key?
I'd say just 8-C since she was able to stagger him and stuff

Pretty sure that the DCEU isn’t part of the CW multiverse but in another one cuz everything had already been erased before Ezra pulled up and he left before they fixed everything. SnyderVerse also wouldn’t be involved with the CW.
Not really
Basically everything implies all of the live action media exists within a larger multiverse. We see this with the Routh and Keaton worlds in Crisis and the simpler option is the DCEU exists somewhere in all that

Those exist there because they are shown and stated to be there by the writers. The Titans shown was even stated to not be the same timeline as the Titans show. DCEU similarly can’t since Ezra shows up after the multiverse has been nuked and leaves back to his own universe before the New Earth is made. Even Lucifer has issues being in the same multiverse since Crisis happens before the Lucifer series even starts and there is no mention of any superheroes in it despite the Crisis plot being that every earth merged together when the multiverse got restarted and it’s all one combined history. Characters have made cameos but that doesn’t mean they are all actually canon to each other.

Those exist there because they are shown and stated to be there by the writers. The Titans shown was even stated to not be the same timeline as the Titans show. DCEU similarly can’t since Ezra shows up after the multiverse has been nuked and leaves back to his own universe before the New Earth is made. Even Lucifer has issues being in the same multiverse since Crisis happens before the Lucifer series even starts and there is no mention of any superheroes in it despite the Crisis plot being that every earth merged together when the multiverse got restarted and it’s all one combined history. Characters have made cameos but that doesn’t mean they are all actually canon to each other.
1) It's still requiring more to assume it takes place outside of the multiverse
2) No? Many of the Earths are merged but the rest are still out there and we know the Lucifer cameo takes place before the core show

Back