• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For Brahman's case, I did not mean to confuse any, sorry about this. I said non-cannon here not optional; I meant it. Brahman's justification, a High 2-A being comparable to At least High 2-A in the optional boss looks non-cannon to me.

...It says right on YHVH's profile that he's High 2-A, though. At least, his SMTII incarnation is.

We scaled Brahman to SMTII YHVH because DDS2 wasn't written with Apocalypse in mind (as the latter was like a decade from being released at that point).

Jaakuace44 said:
...It says right on YHVH's profile that he's High 2-A, though. At least, his SMTII incarnation is.
We scaled Brahman to SMTII YHVH because DDS2 wasn't written with Apocalypse in mind (as the latter was like a decade from being released at that point).
At least High 2-A is not High 2-A, even Satan (Shin Megami Tensei) has the rating. The difference is a borderline stomp. It is like in the 4-D case; the difference can be like Low 2-C vs. 2-A. If he views his creation as data, he can be High 2-A but doesn't mean he scaled to another High 2-A especially the scene is optional, say different, and never said comparable or equal. I will only agree with Brahman's scaling to YHVH if Satan is still viewed At least High 2-A here where Serapth have the same rating too and this would be scaling beast.

It's regarding his AP justification. Namely,

"Should be comparable to or even surpass Baal Avatar"

This part. I want to change it to "Should at least be comparable to Baal Avatar, being one of the Reason bearers and final bosses."

We never see the two fight in-game, so whether or not Ahriman is superior to Baal Avatar is uncertain.

Also, about the resistance things, demons would also have resistances as well; I just notice this.

Their resistance is limited to those equal or lesser than them unlike the protagonists.

Also, Seth is optional boss aginst Serath who should be At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A as fusion of Serph at his best: https://youtu.be/l-sYJEMA-Hw?t=30

Seth already has at At least 2-A, possibly High 2-A feat from fighting Nanashi in the Cosmic Egg

Seth is also usually treated as one of the strongest Vile-Race demons, as well as one of the Demons that Lucifer sent to fight for him alongside Loki.

I guess that is fair; Personally, I think my proposed scaling would be safer.

Also, what is Skekinah's Tier, is she High 2-A since she does not have a profile and is used scaling from the protagonist neutral ending? Also, the protagonists transcends time and space after eating the cosmic fruit: At least Multiverse level+ (Absorbed the power of the Cosmic Fruit, transcending space and time and becoming a being comparable to the likes of Shekinah) : https://youtu.be/t7s43QKcCZI?t=414 , so would they both be High 2-A from scaling

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Shekinah

Zeus should at least be 2-C, considering he's able to give Alex so much trouble. He's in the Fifth Sphere of the Womb of Grief.

Wait: Zeus would be 2-A as listed on the profile. I guess Alex could scale.

Multiverse level+ (Noted to have grown exponentially in power, with the Norns stating that they had barely recognized him upon their second meeting in Sector Eridanus. Considerably stronger than Yggdrasil, who had absorbed the powers of the Norns and established full control over Time and Fate, and should be superior to Gods such as Odi by extension as well. Could single-handedly defeat Mother Goddesses of the Schwarzwelt such as Ouroboros, Tiamat and Maya, before doing battle with Zeus and Maria on the Womb of Grief)

Source: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Protagonist_(Strange_Journey)

Possibly. In the durability department, she at least held her own against Zeus's attacks for a time.

She also holds her own against the protagonist after he's defeated Mem Aleph (albeit with a piece of the Cosmic Fruit).

On Mem Aleph's profile: Acausality (Types 1, 3 and 4. Demons are naturally born in a world beyond time and do not perceive it linearly, being completely unaffected by the collapse of the multiverse across past, present and future, and existing across all of time simultaneously, with death of their present selves meaning little to them and only lasting for a "blink of an eye")

so demons have Type 3 as well?

Demons transcend time though and are unsound by it. It looks like Acausikty Type 4.

Ishtar (Shin Megami Tensei)'s rating: She could 2-A Likely Low Multiverse level (When cursed by YHVH himself, Ishtar had her being fused with that of Ashtar, turning her into the demon Astaroth, one of Lucifer's most powerful allies, she changed the plot and timeline of the game Catherine while joking around. Could barely endure a fight with Metatron)

Currently, Lucifer's strongest allies like Samyaza (Shin Megami Tensei), Lucifuge (Shin Megami Tensei), Adramelech (Shin Megami Tensei) have 2-A feats. She became an ally to Flynn after he defeated what I believed to be optional gods Gods like Astaroth: https://youtu.be/uL6RKfZ1GYA?t=63

Seems fine.

Also, Lucifuge and Belial's profile has poor pictures. I may find better ones. Also:

Spoilers for Dx2

Astaroth is one of the main "antagonists" in Dx2, and there he is viewed as a very powerful demon, so it makes sense.

Back