• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Words: Dante uses his better concept manipulation and beats him to death with a AP advantage of multiple infinities

I heard ("read") that Dante wasn't going to get anything new about the revision bc Matt didn't like the idea or smt like that, not really sure (don't quote me on that one), but yeah Dante AP Stomps.

Mega Man still has flight, reality warping and likely most of the hax of the cano one, which leads to Mega Man being able to attack reflect, duplicate himself and there´s also the black hole creation, which can easily ignore durability.

So like

I get why people say Dante is one of the weakest 2As

But literally how can you say that to an infinitely above Baseline?

Anyway, question, can Megaman ignore dura

Even with the hax buffs that Archie got, Dante is infinitely above baseline compared to the thousands of times baseline that Mega Man is. I don't see Mega Man pulling his hax off before he gets AP stomped.

Dante´s regen shouldn´t be farther than his canon version (which is Low-Mid in seconds), so it won´t really matter in this one, as chip damage isn´t an option Mega Man has here anyways.

as for the RW part, well, the AP section explains it very well.

Well Still. I believe Dante is capable of putting him down. How ever due to Reality warping, and conceptual manipulation, Mega man would also be capable of putting Dante down, unless Dante had some kind of resistance to Conceptual and reality warping

Will alright. Makes sense, just wish this site had more specific listings for AP listed somewhere. Well what about speed? Is it possible to have varrying forms of Immeasurable?

AogiriKira said:
Will alright. Makes sense, just wish this site had more specific listings for AP listed somewhere. Well what about speed? Is it possible to have varrying forms of Immeasurable?
Pretty sure it's all the same. Immeasurable means you can go anywhere and anywhen due to transcending linear time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back