• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh so it's based on Type 8 Immortality

Well I guess Sealing is the key, since Dante is a idiot, he might not use this until he notices Sonic can't be killed normally

Until that, Sonic has to kill him

I am by no means an expert but I heard he is knocked out when the type 8 brings him back, someone could correct me if I'm wrong there. So maybe he just needs to kill him once and ta-dah

Eggman atomized Sonic once and he came back iirc, so killing Sonic won't help Dante here, but i don't know how much time does its takes to Sonic to come back from his type 8 immortallity.

Maybe Dante can also incap him with Low-Godly neg?

I am by no means an expert but I heard he is knocked out when the type 8 brings him back, someone could correct me if I'm wrong there. So maybe he just needs to kill him once and ta-dah
Nah, that's a misconception. Sonic slowly became both physically and mentally exhausted for an extended duration of time and consistently pushed his limits throughout that on top of that for hours on end iirc. Then the Ultimate Annihilator thingy happened, and then he passed out.

Nah, that's a misconception. Sonic slowly became both physically and mentally exhausted for an extended duration of time and consistently pushed his limits throughout that on top of that for hours on end iirc. Then the Ultimate Annihilator thingy happened, and then he passed out.
Btw, his fate haxes just prevents death or directly forces him to win? I always heard different things

Ah, thanks. Dunno what he can do to win since he still can't kill cuz type 8 and sealing will probably be prevented because of the fate hax.

Other than that Sonic doesn't have any way to deal with him afaik since he should resist everything else bar fate hax

I doubt that would come into play before Dante casually manhandles him....he has too much of an AP advantage....he can casually incap Sonic with his large AP and Lifting strength same way Urizen did to Dante.
Dante maybe lethal fighter by default....but he has incapped weaker characters than him or driven them away without killing them....he can play non fatal if he wants...

Than that only forces Dante even more to bring out Jackpot!! like he did with Mundus....
Hell seeing his attacks doing nothing...time hax and Sealing is only option left....
But I'll check again if timehax works or not after his upgrades....

Forget about manhadling , the moment Dante reads his power lvl he is going hax mode on Sonic's ass.....
He sees 5D stats and he brings out Jackpot and Timehax faster than he can breathe...

I don't think he will be able to see the 5D stats, just that he is a tank way beyond Dante ability to destroy.

About the hax part tho, that is up in the air lol

I don't think he will be able to see the 5D stats, just that he is a tank way beyond Dante ability to destroy.

About the hax part tho, that is up in the air lol
Sonic doesn't have resistance to ESP on his profile.... Dante will sense the power gap just fine....

And he used Jackpot against comparable enemies like Arkham and Mundus....so its very in character....
This large gap will spook Dante for sure...

Ah, thanks. Dunno what he can do to win since he still can't kill cuz type 8 and sealing will probably be prevented because of the fate hax.

Other than that Sonic doesn't have any way to deal with him afaik since he should resist everything else bar fate hax
Sonics faster than Dante so he's not bonking anyone.

Back