• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Dante resist Sonic's fatehax what he can do here?

And also how high is Archie Sonic on the Low 2-C tier?

AP wise, Sonic should be superior, since Sonic upscales from Low 2-C while Dante(and his whole verse apparently) is listed as “possibly”.

I saw on Dante’s profile that he resist Fate Manipulation that apparently affected Acausality type 4 in the possibly Low 2-C key, so that usual route for Archie Sonic debates has been overcome.

AP wise, Sonic should be superior, since Sonic upscales from Low 2-C while Dante(and his whole verse apparently) is listed as “possibly”.

Pointing out that having a certain tier as a possibly/likely is irrelevant in how strong they are and all that, its a tier they might or might not have but its there and has its feats and scaling and all that.

they are in enzo shop but he can basically walk in and get them if he so pleases, like he did in the last novel

All the weapons he has ever had? And they are counted as Standard because Dante can buy it whenever he wants?

If that’s the case, the Sword of Light should be listed as Standard Equipment for Sonic based on that criteria. Possibly the Sword of Acorns too.

All the weapons he has ever had? And they are counted as Standard because Dante can buy it whenever he wants?

If that’s the case, the Sword of Light should be listed as Standard Equipment for Sonic based on that criteria. Possibly the Sword of Acorns too.
Enzo is just serving as a storage unit keeping his stuff around, not as a seller or buyer or anything. Also, I think the profile is clear he has the stuff from DMC5 only (except for things like the hearts since those are part of his dt since 2)

Idk.

What's Sonic AP? Baseline? above baseline? how much or how little.

Yes but I was more so talking about the AP, Sonic has a decent scaling chain but Dante’s is massive

Baseline is iffy. It can start from a Chaos Emerald or a Power Ring. Depending how you look at it.

Sonic doesn't seem to have any resistance to time manip on his low2C key......Dante has Chrono Heart on him, which is activated in DT and allows him to stop time upon physical contact,he also has time slow with Judgement, Since Sonic starts with H2H......he gets frozen in time......and Dante eliminates him......and upon realising that he is impossible to kill, Dante resorts to Sealing with Jackpot......

image0.webp

I should have been more clear.....
Quicksilver(time slow) works on demons who have one layer of resistance to time stop.
Chrono Heart and Judgement Works on demons who have 2 layers of resistance to time stop.

The proof is on his profile.....

Sonic isn’t resisting Time Stop. Sonic doesn’t have Time Stop resistance. He is no selling it through speed, not resistance.

Did he have infinite speed at this time??
The profile only gives him MFTL+ and higher with "Super Peel out" in his first key and he is directly immeasurable in the next ones.....
So explain which profile does this scan above pertain to??
And what is super peel out??

Even if he is infinitely fast I think the time hax should still work i this case....

Ok, well,

1. The scan is from Post Gen Continuity, but Post Gen is not faster than Pre-Gen, as the SGW made the verse weaker

2. Sonic does have 2 infinite speed feats in Pre-Gen

3. Super Peel Out is a self-made technique Sonic has that increases his speed

Just because it has a 1 feat or two of infinite speed doesn't mean it's accepted, that's more resistence than just speed(accelerate while there is time stop)

Also if the speed is the same, Super Peel Out would be lower than the speed of the SDT (20x amplifier)

Ok, well,

1. The scan is from Post Gen Continuity, but Post Gen is not faster than Pre-Gen, as the SGW made the verse weaker

2. Sonic does have 2 infinite speed feats in Pre-Gen
None of those are in his profiles

3. Super Peel Out is a self-made technique Sonic has that increases his speed

But by how much tho? It just says it vastly increases his speed

Sonic doesn't seem to have any resistance to time manip on his low2C key......Dante has Chrono Heart on him, which is activated in DT and allows him to stop time upon physical contact,he also has time slow with Judgement, Since Sonic starts with H2H......he gets frozen in time......and Dante eliminates him......and upon realising that he is impossible to kill, Dante resorts to Sealing with Jackpot......
Well, if Sonic don't have a way around that, than i believe Dante wins this mach.

Back