• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smoke's Newgrounds Bracket

Suggest some characters and I'll put 'em in here. They have to be 9-B, they have to come from Newgrounds, speed is equal, and that's about it. Unless they have Causality Manip or something. Then they're not allowed. The bracket starts on October 28th at 12:00 PM. There has to be at least eight combatants by the time the bracket starts, otherwise it's cancelled.
Combatants so far:
Beebo (Timometer unrestricted, submitted by BigSmoke)
Hank J. Wimbleton (MC1-MC3, 9-A weapons restricted, submitted by BigSmoke)
Snaily Snail (All powerups, submitted by Psychomaster)
Dad (Submitted by Psychomaster)
Deimos (9-A weapons restricted, submitted by Psychomaster)
Sanford (9-A weapons restricted, submitted by Psychomaster)
Henry Stickmin (9-B only, submitted by Psychomaster)
Omega (Original armor, Closer and Overdrive restricted, submitted by BigSmoke)

Last edited:
But... before you say Fancy Pants, he was supposed to be Building according to some calc for him I saw made before his page was made (by a different user who was unaware of the calcs)

Last edited:
Also, you barely got 8 characters in the bracket, just enough. (Beebo, Me, Dad, Deimos, Sanford, Snaily Snail, Hank J Wimbleton, and Henry Stickmin)

Fancy Pants is supposed to be Building from a calc done on another wiki, and Snowball was mistakingly rated the wrong tier, because a car was involved and destroyed in the explosion, so he is actually Small Building

Oh

Also, there only seems to be 7 profiles, unfortunately. However, do not cancel it just yet. Im working on 2 Henry Stickmin profiles right now (and some are working on others) that would make it valid. Henry will not lose 9-B once he gets upgraded, but I heard he will become 9-B+

Do R******d Animal Babies count? Oh, wait, too powerful (the drunk brown bunny rabbit thing, I forget his name, literally ****** the universe)...

This thing:
images

Back