• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMG4/Glitch Productions General Discussion Thread

smg4_selfie_group_by_flashfox24_de75j7q-fullview.jpg
dgtkayk-d1118297-dda8-48e5-9081-7660f4672a80.jpg

I’m surprised no one has yet made this so I decided to make this

This thread is about discussing the series SMG4 along with Luke/Glitch productions various other Works: Murder drones, the amazing digital circus, sunset paradise, and Meta runner.

What’s y’all’s favorite glitch work and why?

I only watched the amazing digital circus because the clown girl is hot. I haven't watched anything else since I was a kid.

My personal favourite is Murder drone no doubt. I think its a rather fresh take on post apocalyptic worlds.

The animation is fluid and has nice textures.

The characters themselves have alot of enthusiam and personality and just plain fun to watch. N easily steals the show for me with his goofy, naive nature.

The lore is interesting too so far and I am just happy to witness such a great show being produced by a small dedicated team.

Would have wished rwby was more like this.

My personal favourite is Murder drone no doubt. I think its a rather fresh take on post apocalyptic worlds.

The animation is fluid and has nice textures.

The characters themselves have alot of enthusiam and personality and just plain fun to watch. N easily steals the show for me with his goofy, naive nature.

The lore is interesting too so far and I am just happy to witness such a great show being produced by a small dedicated team.

Would have wished rwby was more like this.
I always thought it’s amazing how Luke originally was just your average Mario bloopers YouTuber but soon had his own company and now he’s making lots of different shows. That said it feels so different

I only watched the amazing digital circus because the clown girl is hot. I haven't watched anything else since I was a kid.
You have to watch murder drones. Its pretty good and worth the whole 2 hours. Trust me, its actually some of the better things on the internet

Back