• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Smash characters have a FFA battle

Speed equalized

Everyone is in character

No teaming (except duo characters)

Notes:
Characters are at peak and they have access to optional equipment

Examples:
End Game Shulk with Monado 3, End Game Ness/Hero, True End Game Joker with Satanael, etc.
(Dark Samus is banned for obvious reasons)
All Heroes are included
Some Mii Costumes are used: Sans, Dante, Doomslayer, Cuphead, Travis Touchdown are used.
Battle takes in a massive void.

I think it would be a better idea to make something akin to a tier list, maybe? Othwerwise, Joker simply does this:

slaps-everyone.gif

Yeah as it currently stands Joker just slaps the shit outta everyone. Dunno why Dark Samus specifically is banned but Joker who puts her to shame isn't.

I think it would be a better idea to make something akin to a tier list, maybe?
There was an old thread dedicated to making a tier list based on the characters canonical power levels, although iirc the rules for it were kinda bizarre plus a lot of characters got changed majorly. Would be fun to try that again, maybe even spice it up and include bosses like Dracula and Marx and split characters between notable transformations like placing base Sonic and Super Sonic differently instead of just using Super Sonic for where he should land.

Yeah as it currently stands Joker just slaps the shit outta everyone. Dunno why Dark Samus specifically is banned but Joker who puts her to shame isn't.

There was an old thread dedicated to making a tier list based on the characters canonical power levels, although iirc the rules for it were kinda bizarre plus a lot of characters got changed majorly. Would be fun to try that again, maybe even spice it up and include bosses like Dracula and Marx and split characters between notable transformations like placing base Sonic and Super Sonic differently instead of just using Super Sonic for where he should land.
I think it's worth a shot again. Maybe review the rules. I kinda dig the idea of giving the characters different spots if their different forms have different powers, like in Super Sonic's case as you mentioned.

If we are only including fighters, it’s basically Joker at top, then all the Low 1-C characters (Sora, Mythra/Pyra, Shulk, and eventually all FE characters) then everyone else

If we are only including fighters, it’s basically Joker at top, then all the Low 1-C characters (Sora, Mythra/Pyra, Shulk, and eventually all FE characters) then everyone else
Yeah, pretty much. But I think it's would still be fun to do, especially as we get past the top tiers and we dig into the less obvious ones, for example Fox with vehicles is High 6-A but i think only tier 8 by himself.

Yeah it'd be fun to discuss who'd beat who for most of the cast, sure a decent number will obviously be high or low tiers for obvious reasons (Wii Fit Trainer sure ain't gonna be very high on the list and peeps like Joker speak for themselves) but overall it'd be cool to try and see who would win the most fights when pit against the other fighters. There's also certain versions of characters that were in previous games but not ultimate like the different versions of Link and Zelda.

Hell if we really wanna go nuts we can try including assist trophies.

but reddit says he's superhuman/wall level 🗿
I mean... different places will evaluate characters differently. That's inevitable, we all interpret the lore and feats differently and all. Our own standards and the admiteddly huge research that went into Shin Megami Tensei and Persona evaluates that Ren actually is that powerful, but you shouldn't be surprised if other sites disagree not only with him but any character.

I mean... different places will evaluate characters differently. That's inevitable, we all interpret the lore and feats differently and all. Our own standards and the admiteddly huge research that went into Shin Megami Tensei and Persona evaluates that Ren actually is that powerful, but you shouldn't be surprised if other sites disagree not only with him but any character.
no but people bring up anti-feats such as Joker losing to real cops, shadows finding guns a threat hence why fake guns shoot real bullets, and the fact the thieves need to escape palaces when they are collapsing

This is implying VSBW has a good rep for anything vsdebating wise, VSBW is a huge meme on twitter and reddit. But thankfully Comicvine is a bigger meme I think 😂

Last edited:
no but people bring up anti-feats such as Joker losing to real cops, shadows finding guns a threat hence why fake guns shoot real bullets, and the fact the thieves need to escape palaces when they are collapsing
Why don't you–and I know this might sound bizarre–come to your own conclusion, instead of citing unsubstantiated or disprovable claims?

So the Hierarchy goes like this; We can make a game of filling the tiers out

1-A: Joker, Dante (SMT version since he's among the Mii Costumes listed)

1-C: Dante (Regular version; among Mii costumes listed)

Low 1-C: Shulk, Pyra/Mythra, Sora, Doomslayer (Since he's among the Mii Costumes listed)

2-A: Cloud & Sephiroth (If we're using Dissidia), Bayonetta, and Fire Emblem Characters (If we use FEH versions)

2-B: Sonic, Mario Top Tiers, Ness, Sans (Since Mii Costumes are included)

2-C: The Belmonts, Cloud and Sephiroth (Non Dissidia), Hero (Dragon Quest), Kirby, Dedee, & Meta Knight

3-A: Ganondorf (Man I wish Composite Link was still a thing), Captain Falcon

3-B: Samus Aran

3-C: Mario Mid Tiers

4-A:

4-B:

4-C:

5-A:

5-B:

5-C:

6-A:

6-B:

6-C:

7-A:

7-B:

7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

8-C:

Last edited:
Joker after destroying everyone with layered 1-A Soul/Data/Information/Mind/Concept Hax with a single Megido
LUKE EXPLAINED THIS TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES BUT WHAT DOES SOUL/DATA/INFO/MIND/CONCEPT MEAN IN SIMPLE TERMS. LIKE WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPAWN A SPELL ON SOMEONE

soul probably means u control someone's soul, info could mean you gather info and use it against them, mind hax could be brainwashing or mind control, concept? Yeah your guess is good as mine!

LUKE EXPLAINED THIS TO ME MULTIPLE TIMES BUT WHAT DOES SOUL/DATA/INFO/MIND/CONCEPT MEAN IN SIMPLE TERMS. LIKE WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPAWN A SPELL ON SOMEONE
Spells attack the Soul, the Mind, and the underlying Concepts and "Information" that serve as the building blocks of reality.

Yeah,
The dude keeps making matches with Joker when he doesn't even know what he can do. I kinda assumed that he didn't now since he's brand new.

I believe that hopefully Pizza would next time look at the profile and take a good look at the P&A or better yet not bother with 1-A matches since they are more often than not. Stomps.

Back