• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
image0.webp

Scenario: The roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate gets transported to big fighting arena by a giant hand. Some of the characters recognize their adversaries from their series (i.e. Samus and Ridley, Cloud and Sephiroth, Mario and Bowser, ect) and begin attacking them, with the other characters getting inadvertently caught in the crossfire, and things escalate into a confused, all-out brawl.

Round 0: Stats Equalized and everyone completely in-character (meaning characters that wouldn’t fight wouldn’t try to, and characters prone to cowardice would hide or flee)

Round 1: Speed equalized and everyone is completely in-character

Round 2: Speed equalized and SBA (everyone is willing to kill, even the otherwise heroic characters that normally wouldn’t)

Round 3: Bloodlusted and speed unequalized

Round 4: Everyone is in-character like Round 0 and 1, speed unequalized, and Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) is thrown in the fray for some reason

Rules​

• Battle starts out with everyone scattered across the Tournament of Power Arena (pictured above; let’s assume it’s 800 miles in diameter and made of an indestructible metal alloy with 1-A durability)
  • Everyone starts in base and access their higher keys unless restrictions are specified
  • No World Rings, Excalibur, or Super Emeralds for Sonic
  • No Power Stars, Grand Stars, Pure Hearts and such for the Mario cast (Base keys are used for them all)
  • Canon versions are used unless the character only has a page for their Smash version (i.e. R.O.B. and Game & Watch)
  • All Fate Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation is disabled
  • Phazon restricted lol

Fighters​

Last edited:
I think Steve/Alex just voidhaxes pretty much everyone but Ness, Mario (and Joker I think maybe????).

And I don't think any of them have the range necessary to affect Steve/Alex. But Steve and Alex can't get past their Fate hax

Last edited:
Shit I didn’t specify a key for Steve and Alex

Edit: They’re now in their “Late Game” incarnations

uuuuuuuuuuh, Dark Samus, ren, Shulk, and ness are in this, disgusting those 4 are likely going to be the winners here not even steve bs can help against mid godly and Phazon hax immense amounts of fate hax and resists and cognition spam

uuuuuuuuuuh, Dark Samus, ren, Shulk, and ness are in this, disgusting those 4 are likely going to be the winners here not even steve bs can help against mid godly and Phazon hax immense amounts of fate hax and resists and cognition spam
Falco still wins

Falco would beat Ren and then win the entire battle royale, he is simply too powerful for someone as weak as Ren to effect with his pitiful concept hax.

Since this fight is already taking some liberties with the fighters such as equalised stats and certain characters being composited, maybe you can not allow any broken conceptual hax in the battle royale. Much like how the GP nullifed the ability to fly in the TOP, conceptual hax can be nullifed here.

also samus will be yeeting everyone with near az freeze hax, cept for dark samus who is samus but mid-godly

Not sure about Round 1 or 2. All I know is that Sonic takes out a loooot of people by rendering them helpless with Resistance-bypassing Time Stop in Round 3.

Does he have the dolphin whatever it's name is. Anyway mewtwo does great by mind controlling characters like game and watch. I also don't know if anyone character reach the player of duck hunt.

Round one surprisingly goes to villager as more likely than not the heroes overwhelm the villains do to dark samus not having phazon loses mid godly, sephiroth and ganon fall to hax and anyone else with immortality have bad odds of surviving villager only needs to not die instantly to reset or time travel to the end of the fight and out live or straight up time to when everyone has died as both Ness and shulk in character gave up their power low 2-C in character.

Round one surprisingly goes to villager as more likely than not the heroes overwhelm the villains do to dark samus not having phazon loses mid godly, sephiroth and ganon fall to hax and anyone else with immortality have bad odds of surviving villager only needs to not die instantly to reset or time travel to the end of the fight and out live or straight up time to when everyone has died as both Ness and shulk in character gave up their power low 2-C in character.
Nope, Ike passively powernulls his timehax. Neither Ness nor Shulk would give up their power until the fight is over.

And there isn't any evidence that shows he can use it after dying.

Nope, Ike passively powernulls his timehax. Neither Ness nor Shulk would give up their power until the fight is over.

im sorry ike has whaaaaaaaat, i forgot nihil was a thing

In character Ike and villager would not be enemies.

I know again they are not going to hunt down villager still though and the fight would end with the help of their powers quickly.

I never argued he could use it if he dies in fact I put not dying as a victory requirement.

It's a passive, doesn't really matter if they would be fighting. Besides, there are plenty of characters that can come back after dying. (ex: Byleth, Mario, etc)

It's a passive, doesn't really matter if they would be fighting. Besides, there are plenty of characters that can come back after dying. (ex: Byleth, Mario, etc)
It works on enemies not random third parties also can you prove it power null time travel or do think everyone without a resistance to powernull loses all their powers until he dies.

It powernulls any passives and some abilities/techniques. (Like special attacks, forcefields, etc).

Though after reading it, it probably wouldn't affect villager considering that the arena is 800 miles long.

Point still stands that Villager will still most likely die by someone, as there are plenty of bloodthirsty killers in the smash roster (Ridley, Ganon, etc)

Then time travel should work

All the characters that can come back from death don't have immortality type one they to will fall to the sands of time.

Villager wouldn't use it in character to kill anyone. Besides, how far does does the timehax even go? And wouldn't it kill Villager in the process?

Back