• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bros Revisions (WAIT DON'T LEAVE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOD TIERS!)

Basically all the smash characters' profiles need to be updated to properly scale from Smash!Kirby. Smash!Kirby is 7-B for being able to contend with Smash!Entei, who can cause volcanos to erupt by barking, while every other Smash Bros fighter on the wiki is Low 7-B for scaling from Kirby. I need not explain the problem with this. Hell, Wii Fit Trainer has a fight against a regular 7-B on her profile. This is just for permission to update the profiles accordingly.

I mean, I think it's fine, but my word doesn't really change much.

This seems to make sense to me, but you should check for other members listed in the Super Smash Bros. page, and then ask them to comment here.

Why the hell would Kirby be considered to contend with Entei when he cannot hurt pokemon and entei is considered an one hit kill in melee?

Everyone can't hurt them via Game Mechanics, which is the same reason for that move to be a one hit kill as anyone can survive it later.

The Smashor said:
Smash!Kirby is 7-B for being able to contend with Smash!Entei, who can cause volcanos to erupt by barking, while every other Smash Bros fighter on the wiki is Low 7-B for scaling from Kirby.
Do we have a calc for volcano eruptions we could use here?

Hans0l013123897 said:
If the feat itself is based on game mechanics, shouldn't it be discarded?
Sorry I don't even get what you are saying here, mind elaborating?

There's also Kirby moving 100 tons faster-tham-lightning and the characters tanking bombs capable of "wiping out all signs of human civilization".

At least, according to the profile

Kirby moving 100 tons faster-tham-lightning is wank and Calc Stacking. But everyone is still able to survive getting hit by the planet-ending moon of Zelda and Marx's fake black hole. About the latter, I asked someone with an official Jap strategy guide of the game to pass me the names of his moves, if the fake black hole is called black hole then my calc about it could be accepted. Or not, our standards are weird.

Eficiente said:
Do we have a calc for volcano eruptions we could use here?
I don't know. Sorry. If not, you can ask some calc group members to handle it.

@Edward

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Ok so, I have been talking with Spino, we can link this to the profiles and say they are 24 megatons, does that seem good?

I suppose that seems fine, but I would prefer more staff input first.

Back