• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Missing abilities for the following characters:
Garnet
-Limited Afterimage creation:
Can create afterimages of her punches
-Limited Size manipulation:
Can increase her gauntlets size ()
- Vibration Manipulation:
Via Shockwaves

Stronger Than You in the profile grants: Attack Reflection , but:
In reality grants: Sound manipulation Paralysis Inducement Sealing to proyectiles, Attack Reflection, and Power Bestowal (Creates a singing barrier capable of stopped enemies projectiles, stopped projectiles are reflected when hit. Singing will also grant allies stack of rhythm, rhythm grants a speed boost with 1 stack, and Armor Break to melee attacks with 2 stack)

- In empowerment this is missing :
allies that are hit with this lightning are Empowered with Electrified.
(or we add Status Effect Inducement)
allies that are hit with Spark of love are Empowered with Electrified, and enemies Shocked

to end this Bodily weaponry (fist gauntlets that shoot off like rockets) in reality is part of her Weapon Mastery...

Also in Speed we can add:
At least subsonic with Gem dash (Leave afterimages)
New: Subsonic (Can make afterimages, able to dodge superman, who can attack fast enough to be a blur)
All the character scale to subsonic

Wonder Woman
Limited Invulnerability with Defense Of The Gods (Grand shields to her and her ally, shields block knockback and damage from the next incoming hit)

EDIT:
something I forgot, "Stronger than you" also works on oneself, so the first stack counts as Statistics Amplification
and it is based on bubbling objects, so it is not Paralysis Inducement, it falls more on Sealing

Last edited:
Missing abilities for the following characters:
Garnet
-Limited Afterimage creation:
Can create afterimages of her punches
-Limited Size manipulation:
Can increase her gauntlets size ()
- Vibration Manipulation:
Via Shockwaves

Stronger Than You in the profile grants: Attack Reflection , but:
In reality grants: Sound manipulation Paralysis Inducement to proyectiles, Attack Reflection, and Power Bestowal (Creates a singing barrier capable of stopped enemies projectiles, stopped projectiles are reflected when hit. Singing will also grant allies stack of rhythm, rhythm grants a speed boost with 1 stack, and Armor Break to melee attacks with 2 stack)

allies that are hit with Spark of love are Empowered with Electrified, and enemies Shocked

to end this Bodily weaponry (fist gauntlets that shoot off like rockets) in reality is part of her Weapon Mastery...

Also in Speed we can add:
At least subsonic with Gem dash (Leave afterimages)

Wonder Woman
Limited Invulnerability with Defense Of The Gods (Grand shields to her and her ally, shields block knockback and damage from the next incoming hit)
For garnet, I agree with everything expect paralysis inducement since I dont recall you being unable to act after getting hit with the spark.
For Wonder Woman I agree, but shouldn't we give everyone "Invulnerability with perks" via access to perks that give you armor?

Yeah there no paralysis enducement to projectiles only as an ability the rest seems fine

Yeah there no paralysis enducement to projectiles only as an ability the rest seems fine
paralysis is what they told me here
For garnet, I agree with everything expect paralysis inducement since I dont recall you being unable to act after getting hit with the spark.
Sorry, but what spark?
For Wonder Woman I agree, but shouldn't we give everyone "Invulnerability with perks" via access to perks that give you armor?
No, Armor protect you from knockback, what makes you invulnerable are the shields

something I forgot, "Stronger than you" also works on oneself, so the first stack counts as Statistics Amplification

Wait I actually think it may work for paralysis inducement since the page says this

This can be a result or considered a form of the following:

Poison Manipulation
Disease Manipulation
Status Effect Inducement
Fear Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Telekinesis
Pressure Points

Since its being frozen mid air almost like Telekinesis stopped it it could probably qualify

Wait I actually think it may work for paralysis inducement since the page says this

This can be a result or considered a form of the following:

Poison Manipulation
Disease Manipulation
Status Effect Inducement
Fear Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Telekinesis
Pressure Points

Since its being frozen mid air almost like Telekinesis stopped it it could probably qualify

ok, for the moment that seems to be fine, (though, I still need to look for confirmation) let's go to the next
this:

do I just add the text to empowerment, or do I put it in a new ability (Status Effect Inducement)?

ok, for the moment that seems to be fine, (though, I still need to look for confirmation) let's go to the next
this:

do I just add the text to empowerment, or do I put it in a new ability (Status Effect Inducement)?
I'd say add the text to empowered, since the ally gains electricity manip temporarily

to end, this:

this is fine: Unknown, at least subsonic with Gem dash
or this: Unknown, higher with Gem dash
Combat should likely just be subsonic tbh since plenty of characters can move fast enough to appear as blurs in some attacks

Combat should likely just be subsonic tbh since plenty of characters can move fast enough to appear as blurs in some attacks
Speed: subsonic combat speed?
or
I might as well leave speed aside for now, as some interesting feats have been said in the general Multiversus thread.

Speed: subsonic combat speed?
or
I might as well leave speed aside for now, as some interesting feats have been said in the general Multiversus thread.
Subsonic could work with those justifications such as can attack fast enough to make after images or can dodge superman who can attack fast enough to be a blur however whatever speed dodging reindogs electricty yields will ultimate be their full combat speed and reactions I think

Subsonic could work with those justifications such as can attack fast enough to make after images or can dodge superman who can attack fast enough to be a blur however whatever speed dodging reindogs electricty yields will ultimate be their full combat speed and reactions I think
Fair enough,
So, if this thread is accepted before they calculate the Reindog thing, would we provisionally put subsonic, and when that is done, then we change it?

Everything seems fine but I'm neutral on speed. She isn't really leaving much of an afterimage honestly, just a slight effect but that's just my opinion.

Done, but...
This is the explanation given by the game of the ability "DEFENSE OF THE GODS":
"If in range, Wonder Woman will dash to her ally, CLEANSING them of debuffs and giving her and her ally a SHIELD. SHIELDS are similar to ARMOR, but blocks both KNOCKBACK and DAMAGE from the next incoming hit. SHIELDS also increase Wonder Woman's BRACER METER when hit.COOLDOWN applies."

So..:
Must be:
Purification and Limited Invulnerability with Defense Of The Gods (Clears the desbuffs of his allies and grand shields to her and her ally, shields block knockback and damage from the next incoming hit)

You waited so long and now im 98 years old, i wasted my youth waiting ;-;
GG, you need the potion of youth...

Done, but...
This is the explanation given by the game of the ability "DEFENSE OF THE GODS":
"If in range, Wonder Woman will dash to her ally, CLEANSING them of debuffs and giving her and her ally a SHIELD. SHIELDS are similar to ARMOR, but blocks both KNOCKBACK and DAMAGE from the next incoming hit. SHIELDS also increase Wonder Woman's BRACER METER when hit.COOLDOWN applies."

So..:
Must be:
Purification and Limited Invulnerability with Defense Of The Gods (Clears the desbuffs of his allies and grand shields to her and her ally, shields block knockback and damage from the next incoming hit)
Fair enough, I guess.

Back