• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bros. God Tiers Speed Upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Aight, so we know that Subspace is just a void, which is why it's able to just steal areas of the Smash Universe. That's Tabuu's natural area. That also seems to be the natural area of Final Destination, which is the starting place for the Hands. So at the very least, Tabuu would have infinite speed. It also explains how they can go from fighting Olimar to fighting Kirby in speed ovo. (Jk. I know our crossover rules, though, should they have power nullification, as they can make the characters somewhat equal in AP and choose which set of powers the cast get?)

Where was it stated that the subspace is a void though? I've always seen it being described as another dimension.

It's more of an educated guess. When sections of places are taken by Subspace Bombs, they leave voids, and alternate dimensions can't take while areas it itself. Furthermore, enough subspace Bombs can wipe islands out of existence.

I thought that it wasn't being erased from existence, just being sucked into that area of subspace or something.

It doesn't need absence of space-time to do that though. A cosmic void would be more than enough.

Nah. They steal pieces of timespace (given that they keep the sunlight) and leave everpresent voids.

If i remember King Dedede medals (Which were based upon time) were able work and free Luigi, Ness and etc. after a period of time while in the subspace.

The real cal howard said:
Nah. They steal pieces of timespace (given that they keep the sunlight) and leave everpresent voids.
Dude, what? That doesn't sound much like the SSB description of it. Sunlight doesn't make sense either, because a good majority of levels within the subspace are in sunlight.

Most places in Subspace (or at least the great maze) were stolen. Also, what was the SSBB description?

Back