• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1: Speed equalized and everyone is in character

Round 2: Speed isn't equalized and everyone is bloodlusted

Characters at their peak for both rounds

Otherwise SBA.

Round 3: Goku gets thrown into the fray.

That doesn't explain why Akechi sent a group of cops after him or why Persona users die to regular guns.
Persona downplayers when I introduce them to the concept of plot-induced stupidity:
drake-yachty.gif

Persona downplayers when I introduce them to the concept of plot-induced stupidity:
drake-yachty.gif
PIS isn't valid, the cops catching Joker and stuff like Shinjiro dying were central plot points, you can't just ignore them. Like it's weird that Joker is supposed to be like this insane powerhouse who is as fast as ******* Wally West but like a group of cops were deemed enough to stop him by Akechi.

I can maybe buy Universal Persona because of Maruki rewriting all of existence AND him using said reality warping to amp himself and his personas, but the problem is that he had no reason to go anywhere else other than earth and he doesn't even rewrite the universe, he just makes people's lives better.

PIS isn't valid, the cops catching Joker and stuff like Shinjiro dying were central plot points, you can't just ignore them. Like it's weird that Joker is supposed to be like this insane powerhouse who is as fast as ******* Wally West but like a group of cops were deemed enough to stop him by Akechi.

I can maybe buy Universal Persona because of Maruki rewriting all of existence AND him using said reality warping to amp himself and his personas, but the problem is that he had no reason to go anywhere else other than earth and he doesn't even rewrite the universe, he just makes people's lives better.
Don't care. Stream Jamiroquai and James Taylor Quartet on all music platforms.

Shinjro dying to a gun could be because fictional characters tend to have low dura against bullets/piercing. Not an anti feat for his durability. No idea about Joker idk P5

Shinjro dying to a gun could be because fictional characters tend to have low dura against bullets/piercing.
No it's an anti feat for literally almost everybody and Junpei almost died getting shot too. You also have Ann accidentally hitting Yusuke before he got his powers AKA when he was only a regular human and only knocked him out, if Ann was actually Low 2-C Yusuke would've blown up into atoms.

No idea about Joker idk P5
Basically Akechi, a persona user similar in power sent a bunch of cops after him to capture him. Obviously the issue is that Akechi wouldn't send regular ass cops after Joker if he was outerversal and as fast as Wally West, right?

You don't like discussing things with people who disagree with you?
I have quite literally spent the majority of my time on this site doing exactly that. I've just seen that exact same argument ver batim more times than I can count.
Didn't this guy scale to a group of cops or am I missing something?
Personal grievances aside, this is genuinely not the place to have this discussion. Make a CRT if you're so inclined.

"Why can't we discuss hitherto disproven anti-feats in a Fun & Games thread". Gee, buddy, I don't know why not.
But why not? If they have been disproven like you said, than why can't you just give me a proper response? Why be so vague?

Like I'm sorry if I came off as rude or something, I never intended to trigger anybody.

I have quite literally spent the majority of my time on this site doing exactly that. I've just seen that exact same argument ver batim more times than I can count.

Personal grievances aside, this is genuinely not the place to have this discussion. Make a CRT if you're so inclined.
I have an idea, maybe add to the verse page an explanation on the anti-feats, so you can link them if people bring it up.

Basically Akechi, a persona user similar in power sent a bunch of cops after him to capture him. Obviously the issue is that Akechi wouldn't send regular ass cops after Joker if he was outerversal and as fast as Wally West, right?
While I think the P5 stats are overblown on this site, this ain't a good argument. Using low end normal human level feats for these dudes is a bit silly, not that it matters since you're free to think P5 dudes aren't much stronger than the average guy walking down the street, but I think you should use better arguments than "the cops were sent for him"

Also Ganondorf clearly solos everyone in smash bros including Joker 🗿

Using low end normal human level feats for these dudes is a bit silly, not that it matters since you're free to think P5 dudes aren't much stronger than the average guy walking down the street, but I think you should use better arguments than "the cops were sent for him"
The main point is that Akechi, a persona user close in power to Joker and also has an idea how strong he is was under the assumption that the cops would be enough to capture Joker. Since Akechi didn't know that Joker would let himself get captured, he obviously wouldn't send the cops after him if they had realistically no chance against him right?

You also other pretty bad anti-feats such as Ann accidentally hitting Yusuke when he was a normal human which resulted in him getting knocked unconscious and not exploding into atoms, implying she wasn't a whole lot stronger than a regular person.

You also other pretty bad anti-feats such as Ann accidentally hitting Yusuke when he was a normal human which resulted in him getting knocked unconscious and not exploding into atoms, implying she wasn't a whole lot stronger than a regular person.
This is "Beerus slapped Bulma but she didn't get reduced to subatomic particles" levels of bad argumentation, literally bordering on the "argument from incredulity" fallacy at this point. This is a problem that exists in every single fictional verse and often times as a joke. It isn't a Persona-exclusive problem, nor should such feats be taken seriously in any manner whatsoever.

This thread just reminded me we were working out a canonical tier list for Smash bros but that died out half a year ago lol

Back