• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic, Silver, and Shadow invades your favorites verses in their super form.

Round 1: Speed Equalized.

Round 2: Speed Unequalized.

2-A Super form keys used for all of them.

Do they clear? If so what difficulty?

If not, how much trouble did said verse have?

Xenoblade: The Hedgehogs get snuffed out by anyone in Tier 1 (no difficulty)
Final Fantasy: Loses to the higher tier 2-A's in both (Non-Dissidia; Mid difficulty) and Dissidia (Low difficulty) especially
Guilty Gear: Only lose to Low 1-C I-No. Clears otherwise (No difficulty)
Castlevania: Sonic resists Plot Manip, but I don't know if he can deal with the passives of the creatures of chaos. If he can, he clears.
Naruto: Hedgehogs clear (No difficulty)
Fate/Stay Night: Lose to anyone who's tier 1 (No Difficulty)

Last edited:
Danny Phantom: Clear

American Dragon Jack Long: Clear

W.I.T.C.H.: Clear

Psi Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy: Clear

Camp Lakebottom: Clear

Chaos Legion: Clear

Malice: Clear

Okage Shadow King: Do the Hedgehogs have Interdimensional sensing?

Voodoo Vince: Clear

Beyond Good & Evil: Clear

Outlast: Clear

Mario: I buy 2-A Mario personally via pure hearts and Low 1-C cutout but its anyones favor unless Mario gets low cutout. But without its honestly anyones fight imo

Earthbound: Yeah Sonic still wins high to mid diff

Rayman: Rayman gets slammed before he can even blink, clear,

Chainsaw Man: do I gotta say anything?

Back