• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Po and Crane addition (Kung Fu Panda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
I've noticed recently on Goku's profile that being in the upper atmospheres gives him a Resistance to Cold and Radiation.

In the episode "Crane on a Wire", Fenghuang takes Po into the air far above a mountain peak. The lack of air density is made apparent when Po passes out from a lack of oxygen. However he is unaffected by the effects of the freezing cold at these altitudes, and is later carried back to this altitude by Crane, and proceeds to get some good hits off on Fenghuang. I propose that Po (Post KFP2), Fenghuang and Master Crane get a Resistance to Cold Temperatures.

Also, would this be notable enough for a Resistance to Radiation? If so, then Crane and Po also get this, if not, then it'd have to be removed from Fenghuang's profile.

Doesn't he have a scene where he is training in snow? That might be more fitting than this imo.

Also gokus resistance should be removed. DT spoke a few times that going to space doesn't grant cold resistance.

I think that's moreso because there's no particles in space, so convection can't occur. This is in the upper atmosphere, where there are air particles.

Yeah there are scenes where he's training in the snow, fighting in the snow etc. The majority of this fight in question takes place on a snow-covered mountain top.

Nice. Any ideas on whether radiation resistance would be applicable at high altitudes?

I also think that this seems uncontroversial to apply.

Okay. Thank you for the information. I will close this thread then.

Preferably check to make certain though, and apply what was accepted if it was not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back