• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Meliodas crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks alright with KingTempest and DemonGodMitchAubin's comments in mind.
Can you apply the changes?
So statistics amplification with darkness and demon mark for the Meliodas and high ranking demons. Enhanced senses, transformation(true magic and assault mode) possibly density manipulation or gravity manipulation and limited power mimicry for Meliodas need to be added.

I agree with statistics amplification, obviously if you read the show you know that the demon marks that Meliodas and Zeldris have amplify their stats. Enhanced senses is a given for any demon really. Don't agree with damage boost though. Don't really agree with power mimicry.

He's doing nothing but applying a heavy substance around them and they can't overpower it.
So we just put he can crush weaker foes with darkness
I agree with statistics amplification, obviously if you read the show you know that the demon marks that Meliodas and Zeldris have amplify their stats. Enhanced senses is a given for any demon really. Don't agree with damage boost though. Don't really agree with power mimicry.
Why not?most of us agreed that it’s limited power mimicry

So here are the changes statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness for Meliodas and high ranking demons(in the blog for their physiology) then for Meliodas he should get transformation(can transform into assault mode and true magic form), enhanced senses, limited power mimicry and density manipulation for Meliodas. Only Meliodas profile is locked

Why not?most of us agreed that it’s limited power mimicry
Maybe limited would be fine since he can copy the technique of compression (which he used in techniques later on) but he isn't exactly copying Kings ability more like copying how it works and being able in his own capacity to do it

Also I think all Demons should have extrasensory perception and enhanced senses easily.

As everyone's already said, it's just his darkness exerting force. It's not gravity or density manipulation.

Anyway, can anyone provide a list of what's been accepted so I can make the changes?

So here are the changes statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness for Meliodas and high ranking demons(in the blog for their physiology) then for Meliodas he should get transformation(can transform into assault mode and true magic form), enhanced senses, limited power mimicry and new darkness manipulation abilty for Meliodas. Only Meliodas profile is locked
As everyone's already said, it's just his darkness exerting force. It's not gravity or density manipulation.

Anyway, can anyone provide a list of what's been accepted so I can make the changes?
here

• Is this damage boost?
  • Divine Slayer: One of Meliodas' more powerful techniques that requires him to heighten his senses and power to their limit. He coats his sword in black flames and unleashes a large slash of fire at his target.

This isn't power mimicry, it's just accelerated development. It'd be mimicry if he could use the same ability to draw upon and compress water.

Do you mean the thing I talked about, or Post-Purgatory?

I've already added accelerated development, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back