• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Meliodas crt

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster352

He/Him
Meliodas has shown the ability to crush weaker people with his darkness Here
Statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness and transformation (maybe for higher ranking demons too) Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Breaks the Dark Cocoon without even fully transforming, which his Demon form couldn't do at all.
EDIT In short Meliodas and possibly high-ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness. Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Blitzes Ban and tears him in half. (Ban was described as having an "overwhelming" speed advantage over base Meliodas.) Then Meliodas should get transformation ability(can transform into assault mode and true magic form) with True Magic Power and damage boost with Lostvayne and hellblaze Slices apart Albion's arm. For reference: Liz's sword could barely cut Albion and broke when it tried.) For reference: Albion is this large. [Liz's sword] Casually eviscerates a demonized holy knight For reference: King's Spirit Spear:Bumblebee could not piece the creature Easily eradicates Fraudrin, Enhances his sword with Hellblaze using his base. And lastly, Meliodas should get enhanced senses and new darkness ability. Damage boost with full counter and revenge counter. Meliodas should get technique mimicry or power mimicry he has been shown many times to learn from his opponents in a quick period of time from chandler and king here
Tl dr Meliodas and high ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness. Enhanced senses, limited power mimicry, new darkness ability possibly gravity or density manipulation, transformation ability and possibly damage boost for Meliodas.

Last edited:
What is this supposed to entail?

This isn't proof of statistics amplification, although it can be, but the proof u have is bad

This is just power scaling

Damage boost where?

Enhanced Senses yes. Instinctive reactions hell no
Alright here goes Meliodas went from getting wrecked by base ban in speed to blitzing and one shorting a hunter fest ban(Meliodas plus Ban strength) Fraudrin survived attacks from post revival Meliodas but was one shoted by Meliodas amping his fist with hellblaze. Yea but helbram was referring to the darkness and not just Meliodas strength

This isn't proof of statistics amplification, although it can be, but the proof u have is bad

This is just power scaling

Damage boost where?

Enhanced Senses yes. Instinctive reactions hell no
The first one is just an ability Meliodas can use with his darkness and byashura agrees with it
Edit Enhances his sword with Hellblaze using his base.

Last edited:
Gravity Manipulation or Density Manipulation.

Which i'm fine with given the scans, especially the last one which directly shows it pressing Zeldris and Estarossa down into the ground.

Statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness and transformation (maybe for higher ranking demons too) Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Breaks the Dark Cocoon without even fully transforming, which his Demon form couldn't do at all.
He really should have Statistics Amplification in his P&A section of his profile since its already accepted on his Attack Potency and Durability sections of his profile.

So i agree with this (but like what KT said, this really isn't good enough evidence to prove said Statistics Amplification)

If Hellbram scales to this version of Meliodas then just put "higher with Darkness" on his Durability section.

If he doesn't scale to this version of Meliodas then it can't be used for anything.

This version of Meliodas scales massively above Fradurin to begin with, discarding Hellblaze which means this can't be used to prove Damage Boost at all.

Samething with the second scan, that really doesn't prove that it amplifies his Attack Potency, since from the recollection of this fight Meliodas could already damage this thing before using Hellblaze so this definitely can't be used to prove anything for Damage Boost.

No.

The scan directly states that Meliodas had already sense the weapons before hand, which means this definitely doesn't fit Instinctive Reaction given you need to "react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought", which Meliodas didn't do.

This is only a Enhanced Senses feat, which can be added to his profile to flesh it out even more.

EDIT In short Meliodas and possibly high-ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark. Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Blitzes Ban and tears him in half. (Ban was described as having an "overwhelming" speed advantage over base Meliodas.)
Then Meliodas should get transformation ability(can transform into assault mode and true magic form) with True Magic Power and damage boost with Lostvayne and hellblaze Slices apart Albion's arm. For reference: Liz's sword could barely cut Albion and broke when it tried.) For reference: Albion is this large. [Liz's sword] Casually eviscerates a demonized holy knight For reference: King's Spirit Spear:Bumblebee could not piece the creature Easily eradicates Fraudrin, Enhances his sword with Hellblaze using his base. And lastly, Meliodas should get enhanced senses and new darkness ability.
Agree with Meliodas, don't believe any other Demon has Demon Mark but if any of them do then i'm fine with giving them Statistics Amplification if they don't already have it on their profiles already.

Agree with Transformation and agree with giving Damage Boost to Fullcounter but not Hellblaze as explained above. Agree with giving Enhance Senses to Meliodas (Honestly that should be in the Demon Physiology Blog since even Red Demons can see and sense souls)

Alright here goes Meliodas went from getting wrecked by base ban in speed to blitzing and one shorting a hunter fest ban(Meliodas plus Ban strength) Fraudrin survived attacks from post revival Meliodas but was one shoted by Meliodas amping his fist with hellblaze. Yea but helbram was referring to the darkness and not just Meliodas strength

Which i'm fine with given the scans, especially the last one which directly shows it pressing Zeldris and Estarossa down into the ground.

He really should have Statistics Amplification in his P&A section of his profile since its already accepted on his Attack Potency and Durability sections of his profile.

So i agree with this (but like what KT said, this really isn't good enough evidence to prove said Statistics Amplification)

If Hellbram scales to this version of Meliodas then just put "higher with Darkness" on his Durability section.

If he doesn't scale to this version of Meliodas then it can't be used for anything.

This version of Meliodas scales massively above Fradurin to begin with, discarding Hellblaze which means this can't be used to prove Damage Boost at all.

Samething with the second scan, that really doesn't prove that it amplifies his Attack Potency, since from the recollection of this fight Meliodas could already damage this thing before using Hellblaze so this definitely can't be used to prove anything for Damage Boost.

No.

The scan directly states that Meliodas had already sense the weapons before hand, which means this definitely doesn't fit Instinctive Reaction given you need to "react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought", which Meliodas didn't do.

This is only a Enhanced Senses feat, which can be added to his profile to flesh it out even more.

Agree with Meliodas, don't believe any other Demon has Demon Mark but if any of them do then i'm fine with giving them Statistics Amplification if they don't already have it on their profiles already.

Agree with Transformation and agree with giving Damage Boost to Fullcounter but not Hellblaze as explained above. Agree with giving Enhance Senses to Meliodas (Honestly that should be in the Demon Physiology Blog since even Red Demons can see and sense souls)
Helbram does scale to this Meliodas and after amps were able to one shot him. Would statistic amplification with darkness be fine too?

No.

Would damage boost with revenge counter be fine too?

No.

Should Meliodas get technique mimicry or power mimicry he has been shown many times to learn from his opponents in a quick period of time from chandler and king here?

Meliodas has shown the ability to crush weaker people with his darkness Here
EDIT In short Meliodas and possibly high-ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness. Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Blitzes Ban and tears him in half. (Ban was described as having an "overwhelming" speed advantage over base Meliodas.) Then Meliodas should get transformation ability(can transform into assault mode and true magic form) with True Magic Power and damage boost with Lostvayne and hellblaze Slices apart Albion's arm. For reference: Liz's sword could barely cut Albion and broke when it tried.) For reference: Albion is this large. [Liz's sword] Casually eviscerates a demonized holy knight For reference: King's Spirit Spear:Bumblebee could not piece the creature Easily eradicates Fraudrin, Enhances his sword with Hellblaze using his base. And lastly, Meliodas should get enhanced senses and new darkness ability. Damage boost with full counter and revenge counter. Meliodas should get technique mimicry or power mimicry he has been shown many times to learn from his opponents in a quick period of time from chandler and king here
Nice
Nothing wrong with the statistics Amplification
He should have been given that since... Demon Mark always Clearly enhances his stats...I don't think scans are even required for that

I don't get the ideology behind the Damage Boost tho
Full and Revenge Counter doesn't continually increase potency the more it's used
It simply reflect on a greater scale

Enhanced Senses🌟
No instinctive reactions although if u search hard u may find something to actually validate Instinctive Reaction.."probably

Helbram does scale to this Meliodas and after amps were able to one shot him. Would statistic amplification with darkness be fine too?
Alright.

Sure? honestly i'm confused if we would even consider this to be Statistics Amplification to begin with tbh, given it seems like this situation is comparable to someone who has no armour getting cut up by someone but then they proceeded to put armour on which allows them to block said previous attacks more than anything and i don't believe we give out Statistics Amplification for something like that.

If everyone else is fine with it being Statistics Amplification then i'm fine with it but i'm kinda leaning neutral rn.

Would damage boost with revenge counter be fine too?
Honestly no since the mechanics behind Revenge Counter is using the accumulated damage that Meliodas has sustained during a battle and turning it into one massive attack that's above Meliodas's normal AP, it doesn't actually boost any of Meliodas's attacks which is what is required to get Damage Boost as explained on the page.

Should Meliodas get technique mimicry or power mimicry he has been shown many times to learn from his opponents in a quick period of time from chandler and king here?
I would be fine with Limited Technique Mimicry as explained by O.B.H.

Alright.

Sure? honestly i'm confused if we would even consider this to be Statistics Amplification to begin with tbh, given it seems like this situation is comparable to someone who has no armour getting cut up by someone but then they proceeded to put armour on which allows them to block said previous attacks more than anything and i don't believe we give out Statistics Amplification for something like that.

If everyone else is fine with it being Statistics Amplification then i'm fine with it but i'm kinda leaning neutral rn.

Honestly no since the mechanics behind Revenge Counter is using the accumulated damage that Meliodas has sustained during a battle and turning it into one massive attack that's above Meliodas's normal AP, it doesn't actually boost any of Meliodas's attacks which is what is required to get Damage Boost as explained on the page.

I would be fine with Limited Technique Mimicry as explained by O.B.H.
Here
Nice
Nothing wrong with the statistics Amplification
He should have been given that since... Demon Mark always Clearly enhances his stats...I don't think scans are even required for that

I don't get the ideology behind the Damage Boost tho
Full and Revenge Counter doesn't continually increase potency the more it's used
It simply reflect on a greater scale

Enhanced Senses🌟
No instinctive reactions although if u search hard u may find something to actually validate Instinctive Reaction.."probably
I think that's just a Low End Showing of Technique Mimicry. All Meliodas did was easily condense his Darkness into a tiny ball, given that Meliodas already has good control of his Darkness, and it's part of his physiology to have and control Darkness.

Everything else, I'm if the same opinion as KT and Deceived
Yes but he also developed and improved his techniques Here He copied that ability and turn it into his own more powerful technique trillion dark. He improved full counter that he learned from chandler by making better variants like vanish counter and revenge counter which eliminate the weakness that full counter had.

Yes but he also developed and improved his techniques Here He copied that ability and turn it into his own more powerful technique trillion dark.
He used a concept from a friend's ability and applied it to something that he was born with and had natural control of?

Then later on, after an unknown period of time, we see him apply same the concept again but this time he's gotten even more powerful with even more control.
He improved full counter that he learned from chandler by making better variants like vanish counter and revenge counter which eliminate the weakness that full counter had.
That's literally not Technique Mimicry at all, since he didn't mimic it in the first place. He learned the basic Full from Chandler, then worked on developing his own variations after who knows how long.

He used a concept from a friend's ability and applied it to something that he was born with and had natural control of?

Then later on, after an unknown period of time, we see him apply same the concept again but this time he's gotten even more powerful with even more control.

That's literally not Technique Mimicry at all, since he didn't mimic it in the first place. He learned the basic Full from Chandler, then worked on developing his own variations after who knows how long.
Yes but he still got the idea from king and it should at least be accelerated development or limited technique mimicry maybe genius intelligence something along those lines. He was told to stop if not he would have used it and developed his own move much faster. In other characters profiles they get technique mimicry after copy a technique. Him making his own techniques should also apply under accelerated development or something along those lines.

Yes but he still got the idea from king and it should at least be accelerated development or limited technique mimicry maybe genius intelligence something along those lines.
Why? It isn't even difficult for him to do since it's literally something he was born with. He was born able to use and control the Power of Darkness, all he did was apply King's concept of condensing it into an orb then later, after dozens of chapters, use it again when he was more powerful and had more control.

That's neither Accelerated Development nor Genius Intelligence, just limiter Power Mimicry.
Him making his own techniques should also apply under accelerated development or something along those lines.
Why? Again he developed it after an unknown amount of time.

We don't know how long it took for him to learn Full Counter, same with his Counter Variants.

Why? It isn't even difficult for him to do since it's literally something he was born with. He was born able to use and control the Power of Darkness, all he did was apply King's concept of condensing it into an orb then later, after dozens of chapters, use it again when he was more powerful and had more control.

That's neither Accelerated Development nor Genius Intelligence, just limiter Power Mimicry.

Why? Again he developed it after an unknown amount of time.

We don't know how long it took for him to learn Full Counter, same with his Counter Variants.
That’s fine. But improving FC and making better variants is still an intelligence feat

Not convinced
These justifications don't warrant stat amp
Large Town level+ with Demon Mark (At least 2x stronger than before due to stomping a Ban who had stolen his power and added it to his own)
higher with Demon Mark (Attacked faster then Ban could see even after he’d absorbed all of Meliodas’ power)
It’s on his profile though?

Large Town level+ with Demon Mark (At least 2x stronger than before due to stomping a Ban who had stolen his power and added it to his own)
higher with Demon Mark (Attacked faster then Ban could see even after he’d absorbed all of Meliodas’ power)
It’s on his profile though?
Your wording doesn't implicate
This which is why i said I'm not convinced by the justifications (kinda dropped 7ds) so anyways, i would agree but I'm kinda iffy on if we should consider these stat amps, and since my memory of the series is vague at best I'll wait for other's thoughts and arguments on this and give a reply later

No.

He was only able to damage dale with a sword and did more damage with hellblaze and it’s shown that lostavnne was able to slash an Albion with just air slashes when Liz sword broke. Also lostavnne is accepted to be small city level on the profile so it should at least fall under damage boost.

Your wording doesn't implicate
This which is why i said I'm not convinced by the justifications (kinda dropped 7ds) so anyways, i would agree but I'm kinda iffy on if we should consider these stat amps, and since my memory of the series is vague at best I'll wait for other's thoughts and arguments on this and give a reply later
He stomped a guy who was having a fair battle before

Yes but he still got the idea from king and it should at least be accelerated development or limited technique mimicry maybe genius intelligence something along those lines. He was told to stop if not he would have used it and developed his own move much faster. In other characters profiles they get technique mimicry after copy a technique. Him making his own techniques should also apply under accelerated development or something along those lines.
No
That Still won't be mimicry
I dunno if u're pushing Accelerated Development Training Type
It still doesn't completely falls into it
As he just created his own version from what he got inspired from
Similar to Minato creating the Rasengan from observing a tailed Beast ball

And if I'm not mistaken the length between his encounter with King in the druid cave and when he fought his dad is extravagantly long

He was only able to damage dale with a sword
That's not a damage boost though, that's called using equipment
and did more damage with hellblaze
This is only thing that you said that's logical with Damage Boost
and it’s shown that lostavnne was able to slash an Albion with just air slashes when Liz sword broke. Also lostavnne is accepted to be small city level on the profile so it should at least fall under damage boost.
That's not a damage boost though, that's just using better equipment.

No

And if I'm not mistaken the length between his encounter with King in the druid cave and when he fought his dad is extravagantly long
Yes but he was able to mimic it and has been shown to learn from others at a fast rate. It’s still technique mimicry just limited the rasengan is mimicking the tailed beast bomb and in this example Meliodas surpasses the copy. The very least it should be accelerated development. He was going to use it but he was told to stop pretty sure he would have continued to improve it.

That's not a damage boost though, that's called using equipment

This is only thing that you said that's logical with Damage Boost

That's not a damage boost though, that's just using better equipment.
Yes but sacred treasures are shown to amp the sins and it’s shown to be way better than normal weapons.

No

Look if Meliodas saw someone using a darkness slash would he be able to mimic it yes because he has darkness and a sword that’s why his technique mimicry is limited.

The very least it should be accelerated development. He was going to use it but he was told to stop pretty sure he would have continued to improve it.
Again the Power of Darkness is something that Meliodas has great control over, and is literally born to use. He isn't accelerating the development of anything he's just using a different method of controlling his Darkness

Yes but he was able to mimic it and has been shown to learn from others at a fast rate. It’s still technique mimicry just limited the rasengan is mimicking the tailed beast bomb and in this example Meliodas surpasses the copy. The very least it should be accelerated development. He was going to use it but he was told to stop pretty sure he would have continued to improve it.
Training: The character gains increased results from performing training appropriate for raising a statistic or ability.
Battle: The characters development is faster than normal while battling. Different from the "Training"-Type Accelerated Development this type has a specific focus on increase in battle, which is larger than the increase gained through normal training. List Reactive Power Level instead of this Type of Accelerated Growth.
Leveling: Usually used in RPG like settings. The character gains more exp than others for performing the same tasks and/or gains larger increases upon leveling up.

Are u implying what I highlighted?
Cause it doesn't come close to other forms of Accelerated Development

Tho I translate that as the continuous growth of an ability in the heat of battle and not learning an ability and improving it. Somewhat Damage Boost

Look if Meliodas saw someone using a darkness slash would he be able to mimic it yes because he has darkness and a sword that’s why his technique mimicry is limited.
Yh
Meliodas has excellent control over Darkness.. it's his fundamental
Crafting his Darkness to look like another....I have no problems with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back