• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Meliodas crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So statistics amplification with darkness and demon mark for the Meliodas and high ranking demons. Enhanced senses, transformation(true magic and assault mode) possibly density manipulation or gravity manipulation and limited power mimicry for Meliodas need to be added.

All the discussed and agreed upon abilities make sense, only in a few days which is good (I’ve read some of the threads taking months).
So yeah, all that remains is the addition.

Meliodas has shown the ability to crush weaker people with his darkness Here
Statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness and transformation (maybe for higher ranking demons too) Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Breaks the Dark Cocoon without even fully transforming, which his Demon form couldn't do at all.
EDIT In short Meliodas and possibly high-ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness. Physically dominates an amped Ban and sends him flying with a series of blows. Catches Gilthunder's Lightning King Iron Hammer between his fingers. Blitzes Ban and tears him in half. (Ban was described as having an "overwhelming" speed advantage over base Meliodas.) Then Meliodas should get transformation ability(can transform into assault mode and true magic form) with True Magic Power and damage boost with Lostvayne and hellblaze Slices apart Albion's arm. For reference: Liz's sword could barely cut Albion and broke when it tried.) For reference: Albion is this large. [Liz's sword] Casually eviscerates a demonized holy knight For reference: King's Spirit Spear:Bumblebee could not piece the creature Easily eradicates Fraudrin, Enhances his sword with Hellblaze using his base. And lastly, Meliodas should get enhanced senses and new darkness ability. Damage boost with full counter and revenge counter. Meliodas should get technique mimicry or power mimicry he has been shown many times to learn from his opponents in a quick period of time from chandler and king here
Tl dr Meliodas and high ranking demons should get statistics amplification with demon mark and darkness. Enhanced senses, limited power mimicry, new darkness ability possibly gravity or density manipulation, transformation ability and possibly damage boost for Meliodas.
I agree with the Stat amp Meli being slower than base ban And Then blitzing him is a good proof of the stat amp it should be applied to all demons that are capable of using demon marks And other ways to boost themselves

I agree to enhanced senses And limited instinctive reactions for Darkness since it Can move by itself to protect the user

I agree with Limited Power mimicry

I disagree with gravity manip I just think he apply pressure with his aura or sum that could be a degree of energy manipulation

I agree with transformation

I disagree for damage boost I don’t see how Hellblaze as an attack is boosted

I agree with the Stat amp Meli being slower than base ban And Then blitzing him is a good proof of the stat amp it should be applied to all demons that are capable of using demon marks And other ways to boost themselves

I agree to enhanced senses And limited instinctive reactions for Darkness since it Can move by itself to protect the user

I disagree with gravity manip I just think he apply pressure with his aura or sum that could be a degree of energy manipulation

Would density manipulation be fine?

Should other demons get limited instinctive reactions with darkness?

Could someone summarize everything I would need to know in order to make this easier for me?
So statistics amplification with darkness and demon mark for the Meliodas and high ranking demons. Enhanced senses, transformation(true magic and assault mode) possibly density manipulation or gravity manipulation and limited power mimicry for Meliodas need to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back