• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Madara ability addition

Madara's limited telekinesis should go to just telekinesis.

Evidence here.

Madara telekinetically moving his blades:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-660-page-12.html

sasuke entire body cant move:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-661-page-17.html

People mistaken the second one for Limbo, however Sasuke was in the air and could not move his limbs including his fingers at all meaniing it could not possible be Limbo.

In addition:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W967Lyv8EU

The anime further confirms this to be case of it not being Limbo.

This would be for any Madara that has the rinnengan.

^^^ Madara was also able to move his meteor so fast that they reach ablation and catch fire despite only moving within the planet's atmosphere.

Rocker1189 said:
^^^ Madara was also able to move his meteor so fast that they reach ablation and catch fire despite only moving within the planet's atmosphere.
The meteors from Chapter 560 / 561 don't actually look like they're on fire.

Here is a shot of the underside of it before Onoki stops it, and there is no fire.

Here is a shot of the second meteor which crashes into the one that Onoki is stopping. There is no fire on either of them.

The anime - which I know isn't as a good as the original source - also supports this by showing that neither of them were on fire.

If you're referring to some other meteors of Madara's, then that's fine but I'm pretty sure these ones don't count.

Yeah the other ones after absorbing the 10 tails, not the one he used against onoki he did not use the rinnengan then. What are your thoughts on the thread?

It's Limbo he used on Sasuke, not TK. Not even a couple of chapters ago, he introduced it and used it to fight the Bijuu and Naruto. Secondly, it's still be limited due to only being able to remote control his susano'o blade.

Furthermore one of your previous arguments was because it doesn't have the word Limbo in the panel, means it's not Limbo when this is false

Dzhindzholia said:
You just can't prove that it is Limbo,that is it.
Nice Argument. I can literally say the exact same thing. And no, using 2 unrelated things to try and say he used one off TK on Sasuke is not "evidence."

That is not an argument I am using here, there is literally 0 pint of bringing up an argument I am not using in a thread. All you have got is, "it's Limbo" what an argument. Everything else poonts to TK including the anime. Anyway everyone else agrees including lord Griffin and you have no evidence that it is limbo so I am guessing it is ok to add now. Unless you can explain how limbo held his fingers?

Rocker1189 said:
That is not an argument I am using here, there is literally 0 pint of bringing up an argument I am not using in a thread. All you have got is, "it's Limbo" what an argument. Everything else poonts to TK including the anime. Anyway everyone else agrees including lord Griffin and you have no evidence that it is limbo so I am guessing it is ok to add now. Unless you can explain how limbo held his fingers?
Well....

A. You say the anime supports it but yet Madara controlling his Susano'o Blade and Sasuke being stopped by the Limbo is 2 different Showings. You're attempting to pass it as the same when all it takes is looking at the 2 scenes in question which is conveniently not posted.

B. Except nothing points to TK, repeatedly saying it isn't gonna make it true. Alongside Occams Razor having us go woth the least assumptions. I.E. Limbo. Since you literally have zero showings of him or any rinnegan user using casual telekinesis on anyone else outside of the limited Deva Path.

C. "Everyone Agrees"

That's not a argument. That's Argumementum Ad Populum and litterally the majority of the 7 people here are the same ones from the Madara Thread in question.

Dude it literally cannot be limbo because.

1. Sasuke could not move at all including his fingers which is an impossibility with only on limbo clone.

2. Sasuke was in the air.

3. Madara would be stabbing through his own limbo clone which is impossible since he has the rinnengan.

The showings you being up in the anime literally prove my point. In the business there is an obvious difference when he is using limbo to when he stops sasuke with TK.

Hst master said:
Well....

A. You say the anime supports it but yet Madara controlling his Susano'o Blade and Sasuke being stopped by the Limbo is 2 different Showings. You're attempting to pass it as the same when all it takes is looking at the 2 scenes in question which is conveniently not posted.

B. Except nothing points to TK, repeatedly saying it isn't gonna make it true. Alongside Occams Razor having us go woth the least assumptions. I.E. Limbo. Since you literally have zero showings of him or any rinnegan user using casual telekinesis on anyone else outside of the limited Deva Path.

C. "Everyone Agrees"

That's not a argument. That's Argumementum Ad Populum and litterally the majority of the 7 people here are the same ones from the Madara Thread in question.
You are getting super tiring right now.

A. I posted both situations in th emain post what do you mean conveniently not posted?

wtf do you think those two pages of the manga I post are? If you mean the anime version of the susanoo, Dzhind posted it for me and I thanked him.

B. It is using occams razor, Madara remotely control susanoo blade using his rinnengan, then madara looks at sasuke with his rinnengan a few panels afterwards (not chapters afterwards unlike limbo) and sasuke ends up floating in the air and can not move any of his limbs including his fingers which you still have not explained how Limbo coukd do that btw, highlighting so you can give an explanation.

C. Its not an argument???? the majority of the people are from the madara thread? what madara thread?? The one with madara vs Megatron? because I and you are the only people here from that thread, are you even bothering to back up what you are saying? Because 2 out of 3 things you posted was straight up wrong.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude it literally cannot be limbo because.

1. Sasuke could not move at all including his fingers which is an impossibility with only on limbo clone.

2. Sasuke was in the air.

3. Madara would be stabbing through his own limbo clone which is impossible since he has the rinnengan.
Sasuke could not move at all including his fingers which is an impossibility with only on limbo clone.

Except he hits it like an invisible wall, not coming to a complete stop with so called "TK"

Sasuke was in the air.

The Limbo was holding him. And as we can see he's at Ground Level, so no it's not somehow impossible.

Madara would be stabbing through his own limbo clone which is impossible since he has the rinnengan.

Madara also notes the only thing that can make contact with his Limbo is 6 paths chakra and related objects and jutsu (TSB for example) when he's monolouging on why Naruto can make contact with his Limbo, Sasuke even test his own theory on it by throwing his Kusanagi Blade to No Avail. There's no problem with him going through his Limbo.

And no they don't. There's an obvious difference to the Susano'o Blade and Sasuke being stopped by the Limbo Clone it's not even funny.

Just use edit to add more to your original comment instead of multiple posting, if possible. It makes the thread not as long and makes it faster for it to load.

Also, just as a passing comment, he means your comment about everyone else saying how they agree. That's indeed Ad Populum and I see no reason why you would mention it. If what you say it's true and well fundamented, there's no reason to say because everyone agrees as if it's another reason why this is right.

Hst master said:
Except he hits it like an invisible wall, not coming to a complete stop with so called "TK"

The Limbo was holding him. And as we can see he's at Ground Level, so no it's not somehow impossible.

And no they don't. There's an obvious difference to the Susano'o Blade and Sasuke being stopped by the Limbo Clone it's not even funny.
That is literally what he did? come to a complete stop?

It would have to be holding him either on his arms, meaning his legs and head would be free to move including his fingers. Or his neck meaning every thing else again can move.

Except there is not, when sasuke could not move any part of his body at all. My point is, a limbo clone can not hold him and make sure non of his body parts can move at all, that alone disproves your point about it being Limbo and the susanoo blade used right before is a surporting point.

A. You mean M3X and DZ weren't in there? Could've fooled me.

B.wtf do you think those two pages of the manga I post are? If you mean the anime version of the susanoo, Dzhind posted it for me and I thanked him.

And I can't see that because it's blocked in my country, along with him talking about CT, not Susano'o.

C.It is using occams razor, Madara remotely control susanoo blade using his rinnengan, then madara looks at sasuke with his rinnengan a few panels afterwards (not chapters afterwards unlike limbo) and sasuke ends up floating in the air and can not move any of his limbs including his fingers which you still have not explained how Limbo coukd do that btw, highlighting so you can give an explanatio

It's not Occams Razor. You're attempting to pass off your own version of events soley off the basis of "His Fingers weren't moving, therefore Madara controlling his Susano'o Blade and Sasuke being stopped by a invisible wall must be the same" which is a poor structure. It's not that Limbo, wasn't used until a few chapters later, it's that you want it to be used a couple chapters later to fit your argument. It's not that hard to follow that Madara used Limbo to grab Sasuke in Mid-Air after 1st introducing it, that's Occams Razor, not what your pushing.

You are getting super tiring right now.

One thing we can agree on.

A. I see well that was my bad, since M3X replied like once.

B. Nothing I can do about it not being in your country and I posted the manga version anyway which is basically exactly the same as the anime version, I have no reason to post the anime version unlike the sasuke thing.

C.

It's not that Limbo, wasn't used until a few chapters later, it's that you want it to be used a couple chapters later to fit your argument. It's not that hard to follow that Madara used Limbo to grab Sasuke in Mid-Air after 1st introducing it, that's Occams Razor, not what your pushing.

I dont want it to be used later to fit my argument(and never stated that at all, I said that the TK was used chapters after Limbo, but only pages after the susanoo TK, try reading again), I dont know what you are talking about, Limbo can not grab him and make his limbs not move at all, especially when in the air, it is impossible since Limbo is a copy of madara, it is that simple, occam's razor with the literall last 10 pages tells you that it is the same trick he does with his susanoo blades with the rinnengan. What you want is for him to have used Limbo right there despite everything anime included going directly against that.

That is literally what he did? come to a complete stop?

It would have to be holding him either on his arms, meaning his legs and head would be free to move including his fingers. Or his neck meaning every thing else again can move.

Except there is not, when sasuke could not move any part of his body at all. My point is, a limbo clone can not hold him and make sure non of his body parts can move at all, that alone disproves your point about it being Limbo and the susanoo blade used right before is a surporting point.

No...it doesn't, you're implying that he's gonna act like a normal person when several moments in Naruto people don't move at all when caught in Mid-Air unless to attack(In the anime anyway). Minus quivering.

You could literally look at any scene in the anime with this to prove my point.

https://ww5.readnaruto.com/chapter/naruto-chapter-676/

https://ww5.readnaruto.com/chapter/naruto-chapter-661/

When Sasuke and Sakura interact with the Limbo, both quiver like they hit an invisible wall or force, which is always what Limbo is depicted as before it was revealed to be a Madara Clone

Hst master said:
No...it doesn't, you're implying that he's gonna act like a normal person when several moments in Naruto people don't move at all when caught in Mid-Air unless to attack(In the anime anyway).

You could literally look at any scene in the anime with this to prove my point.
Except in the manga he is attempting to move as you can see by the lines, but it is not working... dude you are grasping for straws so hard right now. And again you are completely contradicted by the anime.

Also I cant think up examples of people being grabbed and being so surprised that they literally stiffen up to the point that their arm remains in the same position in mid air.

Except in the manga he is attempting to move as you can see by the lines, but it is not working... dude you are grasping for straws so hard right now. And again you are completely contradicted by the anime.

Thought you said he couldn't move a muscle....and look at comment, I added more

Can you post specific pages not whole chapters? You always do that.

And yeah he could not move at all as you could see, even when he was clearly trying.

we literally get a half second of sakura being blocked by Limbo, and she is being run through by Madara... there is 0 evidence that she could not move in that panel. She is instantly shoved away by naruto and sasuke.

It could also very easily be the fact that Kishimoto really hadn't it well defined what the heck Madara was doing.

Madara also uses Limbo exactly on the tailed beasts, but despite being only one he seemingly hits all of the Tailed beasts simultaneously, or almost simultaneously, which makes no sense unless Madara and, by extension, the Limbo could move so fast that it was literally instantaneous to the Tailed Beasts. Which is certainly not the case.

Rocker1189 said:
we literally get a half second of sakura being blocked by Limbo, and she is being run through by Madara... there is 0 evidence that she could not move in that panel. She is instantly shoved away by naruto and sasuke.
It's not. It's to show that like Sasuke, she viewed it as a invisible wall or force that stopped her from making contact. As it's depicted in the perception of people who don't know what it actually is.

He doesn't. The beasts are just shown being hit panel by panel, which is not the same as hitting them all one by one. You literally see the tailed beasts falling to the ground almost at the same time in the panel after they are all hit.

Hst master said:
It's not. It's to show that like Sasuke, she viewed it as a invisible wall or force that stopped her from making contact. As it's depicted in the perception of people who don't know what it actually is.
Nope, Sasuke did not know what it was either and again unlike sasuke only her arm was stopped.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He doesn't. The beasts are just shown being hit panel by panel, which is not the same as hitting them all one by one. You literally see the tailed beasts falling to the ground almost at the same time in the panel after they are all hit.
Anime version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEzSZ2Kxqp4

One by one. Also I dont see why Madara could not be faster than the tailed beasts, he had sage chakra from hashirama at that point and we know hashirama was stronger than the nine tails with it

Unless I am drugged, the manga takes preference over the anime. And in the manga, you can see the panel where all are falling, with a sound effect, at the same time. You even see the cloud of debris lifting at the same time, you even see Naruto and Gaara reacting only after they were all hit. You also see a panel right after with individual images of each beast being grabbed by the chains of the Rikudo statue, despite the fact the image just above shows how the chains reach the 9 beasts at the same time.

Back