• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Madara ability addition

but he sais Limbo border jail and then is lag time, when the clone is moving up to them.

Its fine, Im not arguing against you. We can have different opinions.

On topic: leaving it like limited TK is fine by me but its not like I'd complain if you remove "limited".

Because sasuke compared to the bijuu and sakura was in fact, not Limbo which is my entire point

Except where's your proof? Where's your evidence that these 2 moments are as you say they are?

Her punch get stopped by the Limbo like I stated several times not sire where I ignored that anywhere, her body was stopped by Madara piercing her.

You're ignoring Sakura interacting with Limbo and still being invisible. Not too long you tried to spin it in that "we didn't know what it was"

You are the one providing crumbling excuses and stating inconsistent to 2 things that are not the same, susanoo blade is supporting argument for tk sinice that is 100 percent TK then it is demonstrated on sasuke.

Oh look. More No U.

Supporting arguments require similarities that can be found. You still have yet to shown any for the umpteenth time beyond your say so.

Hst master said:
Except where's your proof? Where's your evidence that these 2 moments are as you say they are?

You're ignoring Sakura interacting with Limbo and still being invisible. Not too long you tried to spin it in that "we didn't know what it was"

You are the one providing crumbling excuses and stating inconsistent to 2 things that are not the same, susanoo blade is supporting argument for tk sinice that is 100 percent TK then it is demonstrated on sasuke.

Oh look. More No U.

Supporting arguments require similarities that can be found. You still have yet to shown any for the umpteenth time beyond your say so.
the manga and anime is my evidence.

I forgot about it, yeah from her perspecttive it was invisible still does not mean her hold body was held mid air, where in fact we know she was held by Madara.

Oh look. More No U.

Feels like you are the person spouting no you right now lmao. Oh look more "Oh look more no u."

The similarity is that they are both being controlled remotely by Madara's eyes with no showing or similarities to Limbo, meaning it has to be a TK of some sort, the comparison is the fact that these both happened in the same chapter with Madara making the same eye movements, with characters reacting in surprise of both, Susanoo blades were more clearly TK and Sasuke had something holding him up which Iwould have said was Limbo were he able to move is other body parts, yet he could not even move a finger which completely contradicts Limbo and falls into paralysis but paralysis does not hold people in midair, thus linking to what happened with his susanoo blade previously in the same chapter, it comes down to madara can remotely move things with his rinnengan which we know is a power as we have seen Pain use it to levitate another link to TK, meaning that TK is a power giving by the rinnengan.

Simple ABC logic.

the manga and anime is my evidence.

I forgot about it, yeah from her perspecttive it was invisible still does not mean her hold body was held mid air, where in fact we know she was held by Madara.

I already pointed out she was stabbed. Yet again twisting my words. And if it's your evidence, post some similarities. It wasn't difficult for me, but it seems impossible for you.

Feels like you are the person spouting no you right now lmao. Oh look more "Oh look more no u."

Dude I'm really getting the sense you have no idea how No U works. And b4 "No you don't get how it works L M A O"

The similarity is that they are both being controlled remotely by Madara's eyes with no showing or similarities to Limbo, meaning it has to be a TK of some sort, the comparison is the fact that these both happened in the same chapter with Madara making the same eye movements, with characters reacting in surprise of both, Susanoo blades were more clearly TK and Sasuke had something holding him up which Iwould have said was Limbo were he able to move is other body parts, yet he could not even move a finger which completely contradicts Limbo and falls into paralysis but paralysis does not hold people in midair, thus linking to what happened with his susanoo blade previously in the same chapter, it comes down to madara can remotely move things with his rinnengan which we know is a power as we have seen Pain use it to levitate another link to TK, meaning that TK is a power giving by the rinnengan.

Well 1st.

A. Everything the Rinnegan does is controlled by the Rinnegan, including Limbo. Not helping your case.

B. Susano'o is usable without eyes.(Via Madarapotence or Kishsi plot hole shenanigans) Madara could control his Susano'o with or without his Rinnegan.

C. You're soley using the anime. And yet again as I've pointed out, it's inconsistent in it's showing of Limbo. You don't have a leg to stand on.

D. They didn't happen in the same chapter. My dude I literally have the chapter linked and can check these things.

E. Lancelot is right regarding that Limbo is brutally inconsistent at that point in the story.

F. You've Still shown no similarities other than "Sasuke couldn't move his fingers so it must be TK"

G. Deva Pain can't magically levitate using some hidden 8th TK path. He only does it soley during a full charge Almighty Push, hence it's limited. Not only that we never see Pain or Edo Nagato use TK in the way you're trying to force it for Madara.

You're evidence is showing two events and saying they're the same because of Sasuke's fingers and disregarding that they have zero in common.

I already pointed out she was stabbed. Yet again twisting my words. And if it's your evidence, post some similarities. It wasn't difficult for me, but it seems impossible for you.

Dont know what I twisted I said what I said. You have posted the scan for me and I posted the anime as extra evidence what else is needed in that context.

Dude I'm really getting the sense you have no idea how No U works. And b4 "No you don't get how it works L M A O"

Do I need to care how a meme works?

A. Everything the Rinnegan does is controlled by the Rinnegan, including Limbo. Not helping your case.

A. How is that not helping my case, the TK is a rinnengan ability, that is pretty much fact.

B. Susano'o is usable without eyes.(Via Madarapotence or Kishsi plot hole shenanigans) Madara could control his Susano'o with or without his Rinnegan.

That means nothing for him tking the susanoo sword which he did the whole rinnengan eye glaring panel for.

C. You're soley using the anime. And yet again as I've pointed out, it's inconsistent in it's showing of Limbo. You don't have a leg to stand on.

-,- I started off with the manga and the anime as supporting evidence and still have been posting manga and anime scans, both are my evidence. You just say I have no leg to stand on, which is just your statement with nothing backing it up.

D. They didn't happen in the same chapter. My dude I literally have the chapter linked and can check these things.

1 chapter later, big difference.

E. Lancelot is right regarding that Limbo is brutally inconsistent at that point in the story.

It is only inconsistent if you say that the sasuke issue is Limbo or else it is perfectly fine, and if it was inconsistent, it certainly wont be brutally inconsistent...

F. You've Still shown no similarities other than "Sasuke couldn't move his fingers so it must be TK"

Yeah ignore everything else I stated in that long as paragraph.

G. Deva Pain can't magically levitate using some hidden 8th TK path. He only does it soley during a full charge Almighty Push, hence it's limited. Not only that we never see Pain or Edo Nagato use TK in the way you're trying to force it for Madara.

It is not an 8th path just another power of the rinnengan, not everything needs a path, hell madara brought down a meteor and we dont even know how. It does not matter what he did it for, the point is he can levitate, I am not forcing it on Madara considering Madara used it, I like the way you use words like "force", "brutally" really trying to drive home how apparently ridiculous the other side is being with no substance behind what you are saying. You are being brutally wrong and trying to force Limbo into what Madara did to Sasuke.

You're evidence is showing two events and saying they're the same because of Sasuke's fingers and disregarding that they have zero in common.

My evidence is linking multiple seperate events and how they worked showing the other sides case and pointing out why they dont work with what we are shown and linking them together to fine a consistent answer, whie you just say, Limbo is inconsistent(in literally one case that is likely not Limbo) there for it is Limbo.

I hope you reach a conclusion. Seriously, how in the world are you starting a walloftextwar.

It is madara after all, dude pulls everything out of his ass and still got screwed in the end.

Madara strikes again. The power of the uchiha are truly unmatched at some point when typing sasuke and sakura, I typed sasuke twice.

Dont know what I twisted I said what I said. You have posted the scan for me and I posted the anime as extra evidence what else is needed in that context.

So you have none, got it.

How is that not helping my case, the TK is a rinnengan ability, that is pretty much fact.

...this is litterally the whole point of this thread.

That means nothing for him tking the susanoo sword which he did the whole rinnengan eye glaring panel for.

Funny enough, your main argument, he doesn't even do in the anime. It just changes trajectory.

-,- I started off with the manga and the anime as supporting evidence and still have been posting manga and anime scans, both are my evidence. You just say I have no leg to stand on, which is just your statement with nothing backing it up.

No you haven't, it's the same old Naruto thread where people post the same thing repeatedly and act as if they posted something new. And again the 2 scenes in question have no correlation with one another, and you really don't wanna point em out.

It is only inconsistent if you say that the sasuke issue is Limbo or else it is perfectly fine, and if it was inconsistent, it certainly wont be brutally inconsistent...

No it isn't, especially when you still have several inconsistent other showings of limbo.

Yeah ignore everything else I stated in that long as paragraph.

I broke it down into parts, but whatever.

is not an 8th path just another power of the rinnengan, not everything needs a path, hell madara brought down a meteor and we dont even know how. It does not matter what he did it for, the point is he can levitate, I am not forcing it on Madara considering Madara used it, I like the way you use words like "force", "brutally" really trying to drive home how apparently ridiculous the other side is being with no substance behind what you are saying. You are being brutally wrong and trying to force Limbo into what Madara did to Sasuke.

All basic Rinnegan abilities are broken down into paths. Unless they're user specific like Amenojikara or Limbo.

>Madara Brought down a Meteor and we don't even know how.

Deva Path, yknow the one dealing with repulsive and attraction?

>I like the way you use words like "force", "brutally" really trying to drive home how apparently ridiculous the other side is being with no substance behind what you are saying.

It's Ironic your saying this considering you've been dodging my requests this whole thread and makimg excuse upon excuse on why Limbo is inconsistent, meaning that even you realize it's inconsistent in the anime. Along with there being nothing in common between Sasuke and the Susano'o Blade.

>My evidence is linking multiple seperate events and how they worked showing the other sides case and pointing out why they dont work with what we are show and linking them together to fine a consistent answer, whie you just say, Limbo is inconsistent(in literally one case that is likely not Limbo) there for it is Limbo.

Except you didn't do this. You didn't show why they're connected you've said that because Sasuke's finger aren't moving, it's the exact same as Madara controlling his Susano'o Blade. That's literally it. Every time I point something out you dodge the question and respond with a half baked reason on why Limbo is inconsistent in the anime, which is obviously the main crutch of your argument. And unlike you, I don't just say "Limbo is inconsistent gg" I actually point out these inconsistencies.

Except you didn't do this. You didn't show why they're connected you've said that because Sasuke's finger aren't moving, it's the exact same as Madara controlling his Susano'o Blade. That's literally it. Every time I point something out you dodge the question and respond with a half baked reason on why Limbo is inconsistent in the anime, which is obviously the main crutch of your argument. And unlike you, I don't just say "Limbo is inconsistent gg" I actually point out these inconsistencies.

But I dont say it is inconsistent that is the problem, you do. I am saying it is not inconsistent, I am not going to bother replying to the rest we are just repeating ourselves at this point, I will just wait for others to say whether they agree or disagree so that this can be wrapped up.

But I dont say it is inconsistent that is the problem, you do. I am saying it is not inconsistent, I am not going to bother replying to the rest we are just repeating ourselves at this point, I will just wait for others to say whether they agree or disagree so that this can be wrapped up.

Back to the misconstrued arguments...whatever at this point. It's obvious you're avoiding putting any solid points.

Back