• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small KH Abilities Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra and Xehanort should have Curse Manipulation and Death Manipulation via Doom.

Data Sora should have Mind Manipulation via being able to inflict Confuse on enemies.

Xion should have Elemental Manipulation and resistance, as that's her main form of combat without her Keyblade, alongside the Organization canonically uses the Moogle to create accessories and items so she and arguably the rest of the Org should have access to the same accessories as Roxas.

Also some stuff accepted Here was never added, mainly Sora and Riku's Enemy Card abilities, Keyblade Armor and Black Coat resistances, and D-Link Abilities(I wanted people to be aware of this so I didn't look like I was just adding stuff without a crt).

I'd also like to present Auto-Life again as it's a ability that's present in one way or another in all games.

Aqua, Ventus and Terra would have it via Aqua's D-Link.

Data-Sora has access to it as one of his Clock Abilities with Oathkeeper.

Riku has access to it via Enemy Cards and Dream Eaters.

Roxas and debatedly Xion and the rest of the Org have access to it via the Moogle store and it's a Passive that doesn't have to be activated.

So far the only one who has it accepted is Sora.

EDIT: More additions.

Aqua should have Summoning and Darkness Manipulation as Anti Aqua along with Duplication, as her copies can still attack and cast spells instead of being simply diversions.

Terra, Aqua, and Ventus should have Elemental Resistance, Mind Manipulation and Mind Resistance via confuse, Curse and Death Resistance from YX casting Doom on them and Time Resistance from the Hourglass Unversed along with Darkness Resistance in general, as Blackout is categorized as a Darkness based spell. Riku should gain all these resistances as well sans Curse and Death but in addition to sleep manipulation.

Keyblade Armor should have a possible resistance to possesion, as it was implied if Terra had gotten his Armor on fast enough, he would have been safe from Xehanort's possession.

The proposals are fine.

If the changes Here were accepted but never added, you can add the changes yourself assuming the pages are unlocked.

I actually did consider it to be both, I put curse manip because it was what was listed for Marluxia.

I just got lazy around the time my CRT was made. That and I was half preoccupied trying to make sense of someone questions that got on my nerves tbqh.

That said, this looks good. And I agree that Doom should also be Death Inducement as its a spell that will kill you on top of it being a curse.

I also think that this seems fine to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back