• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBS upgrade

I wasn't angry at all, it was genuine advice to help you improve your debating skill, believe me, reading is an integral part of understanding the opposite side.
I just misunderstood your comment, I thought you were trying to say that the WoV was erased using that video, my bad.

I trust Saman's sense of judgement.
Ant
Is it alright if we can just please add what's been agreed upon by both Staffers and Participants Please?

That of course would be:

Void Manipulation (or at least a mention of him being to convert things in a nonexistent state back to existence since I believe a staff member wants to avoid redundancy) for Super Shenron

Existence Erasure Upgrade (able to bypass a layer of resistance) for Zeno

NPI Upgrade (can Interact and affect abstract entities) for Zeno

The General Consensus is that everyone seems to agree on these three

Last edited:
So, Zeno can erase ghosts, space, abstract beings made of pure thoughts, yet his NPI is invalid?
Yes. He can Also potentially erase voids and nothingness, space times, spirits and even more.
But nah these are totally not NPI feats

Ant
Is it alright if we can just please add what's been agreed upon by both Staffers and Participants Please?

That of course would be:

Void Manipulation (or at least a mention of him being to convert things in a nonexistent state back to existence since I believe a staff member wants to avoid redundancy) for Super Shenron

I agree. Tbh, I think for the best because this thread was severely drailed to just have these iimplimneted, and leave void manga either after we finish implementing them or for another thread as a whole.

This is fine with me.

Ant

That of course would be:

This is probably fine to apply now, yes.

eh well, someone unlock the profile to apply the revision

Super Shenron
Zen'ō

Also what about Zen'ō NPI have (can affect and erase abstract entities, can possibly affect void and nothingess)????

Seems like these part got rejected.
Not rejected, still debated. We are letting it as the last thing since void manipulation is not that significant , prolly I'm either going to continue debating it after the revision or just create a new thread

eh well, someone unlock the profile to apply the revision

Super Shenron
Zen'ō

Also what about Zen'ō NPI have (can affect and erase abstract entities, can possibly affect void and nothingess)????
Ant
When you have the time, can you please come and open the pages
Please and Thank You
Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Alright, i'm done editting, you guys can check if i miss or wrong something
I would change Zeno's EE to possibly affecting abstracts since the crux of it is based on a "possibly" type 1 AE for Astral Zamasu.

If it's outdated and Zamasu should have full on AE type 1 then nvm my reply.

I would change Zeno's EE to possibly affecting abstracts since the crux of it is based on a "possibly" type 1 AE for Astral Zamasu.

If it's outdated and Zamasu should have full on AE type 1 then nvm my reply.
I concur with Axiom
Alright, i'm done editting, you guys can check if i miss or wrong something
After that, I think we are done here.
Thank you. Did you take this into account?
I believe he did. Nothing regarding the NPI has any mention of / relation to the WoV

Okay. Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Okay. Thank you. Should I close this thread then?
Not sure honestly
I don't know if the debaters are done debating about WoV and the possibility on Zeno gaining Void Manipulation etc...

FOR NOW, I think we should just leave the thread open... Give them time... See if they will come back with more arguments and continue the debate

Not sure honestly
I don't know if the debaters are done debating about WoV and the possibility on Zeno gaining Void Manipulation etc...

FOR NOW, I think we should just leave the thread open... Give them time... See if they will come back with more arguments and continue the debate
I'll post arguments for Void manipulation either later today or at Sunday . Probably the former

THE WORLD OF VOID:

I'll be explaining why the world of void is a void [do we even have standards for these?]

1- the world of void, by its name is a void, when we first saw it, we saw nothing in it. The clouds are an artistic choice so we can actually see the world of void [despite having nothing to see]. The are there so when the tournament can happen, we would ne able to see the fighters.
2 - the World of void is stated to be [either via GP or whis] or the null world " a world with no space or time, filed with eternal emptiness and nothingness". Pretty clear cut statement of being a void.
Counter arguments time!!:

"Hit can use his time abilities , meaning the null world has time". 1-No, it just means he can use his time abilities in a place without time. 2- he has stored time, aka he can use his stored time to use his abilities .
"Anilaza can bend space, meaning space exists" 3-that's true, how ever, when Goku visited future xeno, he was able to move, and use the time machine Freely, reminding you future zeno was floating in a place without space, time or matter, because space time was literally distroyed. before you stay. "Well then if goku can time travel to a place without time, then time is actually there" no. Because Zeno was repeatedly stated to have destroyed the entire timeline, even the time ring [Which represents timeline(s)] was destroyed. It's just that time machine can time travel to a place without time. And even if you aren't convinced, when two gods fight [Or just play slightly seriously ] it effects two separate space times, but when they fought in the null world, space time wasn't effected because it wasn't there. And even if you aren't convinced, GO could've added space time, but only to the stage as a part of his preparation [He even added gravity.]
So yes, the world of void is a true void., and zeno is able to erase/erased it [along the future timeline]. Why he is capeable of doing so? Because he was stated to be able to destroy/erase all of existence and anything he wishes in An instant, including the world of void.

At first, I didn't believe that World of Void was real void and its description was simply fancy words when it was really just an empty space full of air, gravity and spacetime in anyway (not even close to Timeless voids like Dark dimension/Void in MCU or ben 10's case )
However after checking the descriptions again, I realized Grand Priest had declared it literally Nothing aka Real Void, And he also added so everyone can fight in it (Tournament of Power) without worry Anything Because It Was Nothing In The First Place
大神官)無の界は 文字どおり 何もありませんので 思う存分 戦っていただいて 構いません。
Great Priest: The Realm of Void is just as its name. Since there is nothing in there, you can fight to your heart's content without worrying anything.
There is literally nothing in the world of nothingness, so you can fight as much as you want. (gg translator)

Reactions: Rez
At first, I didn't believe that World of Void was real void and its description was simply fancy words when it was really just an empty space full of air, gravity and spacetime in anyway (not even close to Timeless voids like Dark dimension/Void in MCU or ben 10's case )
However after checking the descriptions again, I realized Grand Priest had declared it literally Nothing aka Real Void, And he also added so everyone can fight in it (Tournament of Power) without worry Anything Because It Was Nothing In The First Place
大神官)無の界は 文字どおり 何もありませんので 思う存分 戦っていただいて 構いません。
Great Priest: The Realm of Void is just as its name. Since there is nothing in there, you can fight to your heart's content without worrying anything.
There is literally nothing in the world of nothingness, so you can fight as much as you want. (gg translator)
So now we have two statements of wov being an actual void. First being Beerus's statement where he states that "wov is an place without space or time, filled only with eternal nothingness"

And the second being this by gp

So now we have two statements of wov being an actual void. First being Beerus's statement where he states that "wov is an place without space or time, filled only with eternal nothingness"

And the second being this by gp
Also, this is the definition of "Space-time/Space and time" by Beerus who also made the claim that Wov has no space and time. It seems Beerus defines it as History itself/Causal flow of events in context, implying Wov lacks even history/Causality itself

Oh weall, Whis/Beerus stating that the Null world is spaceless timeless void, filled with eternal emptiness and nothingness, plus GP stating that the name of it [Null of world] is what gives its description, and also stating it's nothing.
Sooo...World of void is a true void gg?

Question. Why is the WoV being compared to the Trunk's erased future? There is nothing to really compare, just statements and that's all, it really changes nothing unless you toss in a whole load of assumptions in to the argument.

Question. Why is the WoV being compared to the Trunk's erased future? There is nothing to really compare, just statements and that's all, it really changes nothing unless you toss in a whole load of assumptions in to the argument.
Because Future Zeno erased Trunks timeline which contain it own WoV

Can somebody clarify if Zamasu is currently considered to have abstract existence or not, and if so, how, please? It seems very counter-intuitive to me.

Can somebody clarify if Zamasu is currently considered to have abstract existence or not please? It seems very counter-intuitive to me.

Zamasu does have abstract existence, it's on the profile, he gets it for being the manifestation of zamasu's will or something like that.

Can somebody clarify if Zamasu is currently considered to have abstract existence or not, and if so, how, please? It seems very counter-intuitive to me.

Yes he has, there was a staff thread about it, it got accepted.

It's a possibly ability so no one should receive anything because of it

Pretty much what everyone is saying Ant
There was a whole thread and then a following staff only thread discussing the matter and in the end it was ruled to give IZ possibly abstract existence
Which is why I agreed with Axiom when he said it should be Noted in his NPI that Zeno can possibly erase abstract entities

I suppose that a "possibly" for Zen'o seems best to add then.

Is somebody experienced here willing to handle it?

I suppose that a "possibly" for Zen'o seems best to add then.

Is somebody experienced here willing to handle it?
I really want to try editing a vsbattles wiki page at least once, but nah. With my luck i will probably screw up. As far as i know only a moderator can change a page right?

Back