• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBS upgrade

No, the Zen'o page should still be unlocked.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What, if anything, is left to do here?

Regarding each timeline having its own Wov, I'm totally against it. Unless we're talking about games, the canon info doesn't have anything to confirm or even imply Wov is in each timeline. Really, why is a Spaceless Timeless Void in Space-time in the first place?

I
Regarding each timeline having its own Wov, I'm totally against it. Unless we're talking about games, the canon info doesn't have anything to confirm or even imply Wov is in each timeline. Really, why is a Spaceless Timeless Void in Space-time in the first place?
If if they don't exist on each timeline,then who created it? GP?

Then why assume it's not all timelines and special to the main timeline?,
No, I mean it doesn't even exist in any timeline (at least for now) . There is simply no information to imply that they exist in it or any other timeline (unlike the game version).

No, I mean it doesn't even exist in any timeline (at least for now) . There is simply no information to imply that they exist in it or any other timeline (unlike the game version).
but if wov exists in future timeline in game version, and zeno nuked it, doesn't that mean game zeno has nonexistence erasure?

If the WoV didn't have time, wouldn't Goku & Co. be back as soon as they left from Bulma's place? Bulma was seen waiting for them as far as I remember but she would experience no time lag if the WoV had no time.

And if we are claiming that GP created all of space and time inside the WoV, I suppose it's fair to ask for evidence of such. We only see him create the stage and stuff.

If the WoV didn't have time, wouldn't Goku & Co. be back as soon as they left from Bulma's place? Bulma was seen waiting for them as far as I remember but she would experience no time lag if the WoV had no time.

And if we are claiming that GP created all of space and time inside the WoV, I suppose it's fair to ask for evidence of such. We only see him create the stage and stuff.
While there is no solid evidence that he created space and time, the realm is called as not having space and time, so, maybe not GP, but something else should have created space and time there, because it is a realm that didnt had such things, and GP is known for creating stuff to the tournament

Well, we also see him adding things like Gravity and Oxygen, and other implications of time like the timer and other stuff. But yeah, we have no blatant statement that space and time were added

That's still an assumption
Maybe, but it is still the strongest thing we have so far other than just labelling it as "muh inconsistent" or just a contradiction. We have not just one statement, but two statements that support it being a true void, and implications that GP added things like time and space for the warriors.

Maybe, but it is still the strongest thing we have so far other than just labelling it as "muh inconsistent" or just a contradiction. We have not just one statement, but two statements that support it being a true void, and implications that GP added things like time and space for the warriors.
A assumption, still a assumption. No matter how you twist it.

I also don't think that GP creates space-time for Wov. He made the statement true void which applies to any warrior in TOP so that they can fight without worrying about anything. In other words, it contradicts his own words and is purely hypothetical

Even if the W.O.V has space time, it still has nothingness and emptiness, it's stated twice. So void has would still apply to Zeno.
also when the three gods fought, space time wasn't effected, unlike when just two gods fought [champa vs beerus]. The fight between the three gods was more serious and intense and had no reason to hold back. Use it as you will~

Can I see evidences of the Grand Priest actually creating space and time?
People keep saying it, but no one has yet provided anything.

He created the WOV, not just the stage, from what appears to be an infinitesimal point to the huge thing we see that contains the stage

So I would think personally, if he created the WOV and the structure contains space and time, then he created both.

also when the three gods fought, space time wasn't effected, unlike when just two gods fought [champa vs beerus]. The fight between the three gods was more serious and intense and had no reason to hold back.
Space time wasn't affected when Champa and Beerus fought either. Only matter destruction took place.

Space time wasn't affected when Champa and Beerus fought either. Only matter destruction took place.
I agree, there was no implication of anything other than the fighting stage being destroyed.

Edit: I misread the comment, and I disagree. We already know Universes 6 and 7 were being destroyed

Last edited:
It was, their first fight [non serious] threatened to completely annihilate both U7&6, and their second was going to completely annihilate U7
Both are non serious. It's literally in their profiles.

Threatened to. Meaning they would have destroyed if they continued. They still hadn't destroyed any space or any time by that point.

The GoDs in the WoV were free to fight more aggressively only because they were not afraid of causing any collateral damage as there was no universe there. And even then, they didn't do much collateral damage. The mortals wrecked the arena more than the GoDs.

Back