• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBS upgrade

Maybe becouse we don't know if he used the stored time?, perhaps?
This is not a good debunk

Your argument is essentially saying that Hit didnt use his powers the way its SPECIFICALLY mentioned to be use or that the In VERSE DESCRIPTION of how his powers work is wong or that he didnt use his power like this Against JIREN in the T.o.P. the BATTLE FOR THE LITERAL UNIVERSE because the Writers?

̶̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶/̶d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶K̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶a̶l̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶E̶m̶p̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶ 👊👊👊🔪🔪🔫🔫😎

Me, you, this entire thread:

Well, I agree with you on this🤣

And this is what happens when your entire argument is based on headcanon. We know he does that, prove that he doesn’t
I know exactly what he'll say

1. We dont know if hit used it like that or not because nothing states he did
2. Could just be writer inconsistency

When Hit does something: b-but it was never explained how he do that 😡

When Whis literally explains how Hit's power works: umm, well... you see... hmm, w-writer incosistency! yes, that should be 😰

On another note, it’s forbidden for any God of Destruction to fight. As stated here and here, both Whis and Vados say “A God of Destruction should not fight another God of Destruction” and “It’s taboo for Gods of Destruction to fight each other”. Pretty blatant they mean any Gods fighting.

Notice how 3 Gods fighting do no damage to the WoV whatsoever.

Hmmm it’s almost as if it was stated the WoV doesn’t have space or time. 😮

On another note, it’s forbidden for any God of Destruction to fight. As stated here and here, both Whis and Vados say “A God of Destruction should not fight another God of Destruction” and “It’s taboo for Gods of Destruction to fight each other”. Pretty blatant they mean any Gods fighting.

Notice how 3 Gods fighting do no damage to the WoV whatsoever.

Hmmm it’s almost as if it was stated the WoV doesn’t have space or time. 😮
2-C toppo confirmed?

2-C toppo confirmed?

0pnvp652dy141.png

Damn, I can't fight more than 8 dudes coming at me, alone........ 😣😣😣

̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ ̶A̶K̶M̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶D̶D̶M̶ ̶a̶s̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶

@Ottavio_Merluzzo You may think you have won the fight, but not the war 🗡️🇪🇸 VS 🇮🇹 ⚔️ 🛡️ 🔥🔥

Damn, I can't fight more than 8 dudes coming at me, alone........ 😣😣😣

̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶i̶g̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ ̶A̶K̶M̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶D̶D̶M̶ ̶a̶s̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶

@Ottavio_Merluzzo You may think you have won the fight, but not the war 🗡️🇪🇸 VS 🇮🇹 ⚔️ 🛡️ 🔥🔥
😼

it lead to the conclusion that Zeno nuked the timeline via a Ki Blast as opposed to Hakai'ing it
that is the wrong conclusion

Also, when was it stated that Hit used his stored time to skip past other people in the Tournament of Power? If memory serves me correctly, the only mention of stored time was by Vados in reference to his Tides of Time and his special pocket dimension, something Hit only used once during the Tournament.

War, war never changes
̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶Vi̶e̶t̶n̶a̶me̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶th̶e̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶u̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶1̶9̶7̶2̶

I disagree with Void Manipulation for AKM's Reason, furthermore; the forum is now set up where searching for old threads and posts is a lot harder now. But we had a lot of discussions and it lead to the conclusion that Zeno nuked the timeline via a Ki Blast as opposed to Hakai'ing it. I believe ProudLearner or Ryukama were the ones who explained it best; though the latter probably may not remember entirely though I know the former explained it well last time.
Nope, we treat his Timeline destruction as EE, which includes The WoV. And even if you don't want to believe that, he was stated to be able to erase anything he wishes in an instant, including the WoV ofcourse.
1- He erased the future timeline, including the WoV [We treat this feat as EE]
2- He is stated to be able to erase and destroy anything he wishes in an instant, including The WoV.
For these reasons he should have Void manipulation and should be able to interact with void ish stuff, aka NEP type 1 [THE world of void is a world that lacks space, time, matter, filled with emptiness and literally nothingness].
His EE worked on gods [Who have resistance to EE and void manipulation] thus his EE bypasses resistance, baseline one.
3-SS is capeable of restoring erased thing, aka the ability to converse nonexisten to existence [Restore was used in the dub and sub]. He restored the erased universes from T.O.P [They were erased by zeno].

I hope this summeries everything you need/what to know about the OP.

Also guys, stop drailing or I will give Raditz plot manipulation and conceptual manipulation. 🙃😛

Last edited:
I disagree with Void Manipulation for AKM's Reason, furthermore; the forum is now set up where searching for old threads and posts is a lot harder now. But we had a lot of discussions and it lead to the conclusion that Zeno nuked the timeline via a Ki Blast as opposed to Hakai'ing it. I believe ProudLearner or Ryukama were the ones who explained it best; though the latter probably may not remember entirely though I know the former explained it well last time.
Our system manager sent me a message earlier today about that our search function should hopefully work properly again now. You can send me a PM about the specific remaining problems otherwise.

Our system manager sent me a message earlier today about that our search function should hopefully work properly again now. You can send me a PM about the specific remaining problems otherwise.
Well based on my Understanding of the situation

Super Shenron having Void Manipulation is fine with AKM

Zeno having the EE that bypasses resistances (since he can erase Gods of Destruction who have resistance to EE) is something I'm not quite sure has been fully settled as of yet. (Everyone is saying a note can probably be made saying he can bypass 1 layer of resistance)

Zeno having void manipulation and being able to Erase Voids is also still currently on going....

The WoV is isolated from the 12 universes, not from the entire timeline.

Maybe WoV wasn't a thing, but considering the way we treat DB's cosmology there's a burden of proof on your part to actually prove that WoV isn't a thing there.

Also the entire timeline was erased, including everything in it. The WoV is out of the multiverse and not timeline itself, it was erased because the entire goddamn future timeline was proof, byebye, even the time ring went poof.

We can't proof that Zeno EE reached there, a place isolated from the Multiverse.
And also, in fact we don't even know if there was a WoV too lol.
Well, if it is a thing it would have reached cause it’s still bound to the timeline

Maybe WoV wasn't a thing, but considering the way we treat DB's cosmology there's a burden of proof on your part to actually prove that WoV isn't a thing there.
Maybe, but it wouldn’t be strong evidence for void manip, so possible void manipulation should suffice

Wait! If the blast that deleted the entire timeline was Ki instead of Erasure... can we calculate the speed it has? It encompased the entire timeline in a specific timeframe (a couple of seconds)

Maybe, but it wouldn’t be strong evidence for void manip, so possible void manipulation should suffice
Why possibly ? WoV is in the timeline, outside the multiverse but still in the timeline, the entire timeline and whatever is In it got absolutely erased from existence. So why possibly

Wait! If the blast that deleted the entire timeline was Ki instead of Erasure... can we calculate the speed it has? It encompased the entire timeline in a specific timeframe (a couple of seconds)
We treat as EE not as a ki blast , not that it changes anything actually, drastically at least

Back