• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBS upgrade

Yea, this is kind of covered under Existence Erasure; no need to belabor the obvious.
WoV is a textbook example of a "void" that is not considered a true void according to our standards. This is common knowledge by now.

Super Shenron should get Creation due to this. I guess Reality Warping already covers it but it should still be noted since it is one of his main uses.

This just means Zeno's EE is more potent.
1. It's portrayed more as an empty space than a place with nonexistence.
2. That is mentioned under the heading "Creation", which is also an aspect of void manipulation. I guess either one works.
3. Bypassing a resistanceis resistance negation which requires more explicit evidence. In this case, Zeno's erasure is just more powerful/potent than the GoDs.
I am inclined to agree with the above.

Except it isn't, you can argue for the main WoV that is has space and time [GP couldve added it when he was preparing the arena] but for the future one, it doesn't have space time because ToP didn't happen there.
2- I think akm either agrees with creation or is fine with creation or void manipulation
3- Already responded to it.

This wasn't stated so it's a very big and pointless assumption and why is this relevant I didn't read the whole thread
He made a statement about preparing The tournament in that void, plus as I said, even if The world of void has space and time either via GP or something else, The future one doesn't. Which zeno erased along the entire future timeline .

He made a statement about preparing The tournament in that void, plus as I said, even if The world of void has space and time either via GP or something else, The future one doesn't. Which zeno erased along the entire future timeline .
That statement doesn't prove anything and Whis' statments about wov lacking space and time happens after all preparations are done so what you are making is just an big pointless assumption and again why is this even relevant here?

I read a bit of the thread and it seems it has something to do with hit. Hit using his powers in wov is entirely irrelevant and does not debunk a direct statement from an angel as hit literally carries his own time with him in his pocket dimension so wov lacking space time is not stopping him from using his abilities

That statement doesn't prove anything and Whis' statments about wov lacking space and time happens after all preparations are done so what you are making is just an big pointless assumption and again why is this even relevant here?
It's an assumption, but it's way more logical than assuming that Whis is just plain wrong as some people (not you). were trying to imply here. At least that's how I view it.

Also I agree on the Hit point you made.

I read a bit of the thread and it seems it has something to do with hit. Hit using his powers in wov is entirely irrelevant and does not debunk a direct statement from an angel as hit literally carries his own time with him in his pocket dimension so wov lacking space time is not stopping him from using his abilities
Yeah, and how can you explain anilaza's case were he warped space. So no, wov had space and time, or at least the stage, which goes well with GP making preparations and causing the gravity to happen.
And as I said, It doesn't matter if the main WoV has space time or not. What matters is The future one .

We are still debating about many points, it's still too early to start implementing anything on the profile, and he still didn't respond to my response. It's best we wait for his response or other people that are knowledgeable about db.

Yeah, and how can you explain anilaza's case were he warped space. So no, wov had space and time, or at least the stage, which goes well with GP making preparations and causing the gravity to happen.
And as I said, It doesn't matter if the main WoV has space time or not. What matters is The future one .
The gravity point is fair but I still don't like pointless assumptions

Nope, we need evidance for the WOV not having space-time, instead of statements which can be contradicted.

Hit using time powers debunks It, you can't use time with the lack of space-time

Nope, we need evidance for the WOV not having space-time, instead of statements which can be contradicted.

Hit using time powers debunks It, you can't use time with the lack of space-time
Hit stores the time he skips, it doesn't need to be a space-time for him to use it

This is reverse burden of proof.
Nope, no matter how you twist it, the "lack of space-time" statement is contradicted by Hit, statements can be contradicted, and this isn't the exception. Doesn't matter from Who comes that statement.

You guys are trying to argue a mistake done by the writers.

And, both WoV are the same, so why can't the other one hace space-time aswell??
Well.
1- Hit carries his own time with it, thus he can use his time abilities
2- also you need proof that the Future one has space time. They are the ssme about being Voids, devioded of matter, space and time, filled with eternal emptiness and nothingness. But since The TOP didn't happen, GP didn't create the stage, there are zero contradictions for it.

Well.
1- Hit carries his own time with it, thus he can use his time abilities
2- also you need proof that the Future one has space time. They are the ssme about being Voids, devioded of matter, space and time, filled with eternal emptiness and nothingness. But since The TOP didn't happen, GP didn't create the stage, there are zero contradictions for it.
Still doesn't matter, he wouldn't be able to use It on a Timeless void.

Nope, why I would need proof?, when this is common sense, in DB timeline every single thing, objects, etc are the same.

In fact, you are the one who would need to show us proof as of why WoV was deleated, a place outside the Multiverse, when we don't even are 100% if Zeno's erasure reached there.

Nope, why I would need proof?, when this is common sense, in DB timeline every single thing, objects, etc are the same.

In fact, you are the one who would need to show us proof as of why WoV was deleated, a place outside the Multiverse, when we don't even are 100% if Zeno's erasure reached there.
Why he wouldn't if he carries his own time with him? it doesn't matter if time exists or not, he has his own stored time that he can use.
Nope, you need to prove that the future WoV has space time . Prove it.

Zen'ō erased everything on Trunks' Timeline, which is proven when the Time Ring dissapeared

Like I said wov being timeless is irrelevant since hit is literally bringing the time he stops with him. His abilities utilizes the time he has stored in his pocket dimension

I love how the burden of proof is being reversed here.
Exactly, we are just going in circles, mind you, the counter side isn't even 100% sure of what they are stating.

So we don't a definitive conclusion, without a direct statement/ further context that isn't contradicted later on.

Like I said wov being timeless is irrelevant since hit is literally bringing the time he stops with him. His abilities utilizes the time he has stored in his pocket dimension
Nope, doesn't matter if he stored It, he wouldn't be able to use on a Timeless void.

And we don't even know if he used his stored time, stop speculating.

1- HIT LITERALLY USES HIS OWN STORED TIME FOR HIS TIME ABILITIES
2- THE ENTIRE FUTURE TIMELINE WAS ERASED, EVEN IT'S TIME RING. ALSO ZENO IS STATED TO BE ABLE TO ERASE ANYTHING HE WNATS, INCLUDING THE FUTURE WOV.

Back