• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small DBS upgrade

What??....., that's a huge assumption, is there proof that the space-time time is layered to only the stage?, NO.
We just don't have further context for It to work.

What kind of reasoning is this?.....,there isn't any statement nor evidence of what you are talking about.
The whole void does indeed have space-time time, Hit proves, this is just a contradiction that's all.
How did you get to the point that space-time is only limited to the stage???

Statements can be contradicted, and this happens on fiction very often.

Lol, trying to justify a incosistency.

At this point, you guys are just making stuff up.

We see an empty WoV that has no time or space before teh ToP then we see GP add the stage .
That's the only info we have , as far as evidence goes then it favors my interpretation , if you have any proof that GP added time and space to all the WoV then feel free to show us , we're all waiting .

Not that it matters anyway since what's being discussed here is the future WoV that obviously has no time-space or arena considering the ToP never happened there .

We see an empty WoV that has no time or space before teh ToP then we see GP add the stage .
That's the only info we have , as far as evidence goes then it favors my interpretation , if you have any proof that GP added time and space to all the WoV then feel free to show us , we're all waiting .
Yes, and is there any additional context/statements for the space-time being added to being limited or layered to only the stage?,No.

And again, statements can be contradicted.

If there is no explanation of how Hit's was able to use his time abilities, not even a statement about it, then we can't jump to NLFISH conclusions that are not even proven on canon. We can't just give explanations to things that are not even explained in canon and that favor plotholes.

You are just jumping to conclusions, you know that inconsistencies exist, right?

You guys should Stop making things up.

Yes, and is there any additional context/statements for the space-time being added to being limited or layered to only the stage?,No.
the only thing we saw is him adding the stage , you're literally the one assuming he also added space to the whole thing , if you're so sure then show us these " statements , if you don't then everything you're saying is ntg more than speculation
And again, statements can be contradicted.
not in this instance , it's not
If there is no explanation of how Hit's was able to use his time abilities, not even a statement about it, then we can't jump to NLFISH conclusions that are not even proven on canon. We can't just give explanations to things that are not even explained in canon and that favor plotholes.
you keep bringing up Hit as if he contradicts anything when he does not .
You are just jumping to conclusions, you know that inconsistencies exist, right?
You guys should Stop making things up.
unlike you i'm not that pretentious to call anything that doesn't go along my headcanon as an '' inconsistency/contradiction''

the only thing we saw is him adding the stage , you're literally the one assuming he also added space to the whole thing , if you're so sure then show us these " statements , if you don't then everything you're saying is ntg more than speculation

not in this instance , it's not

you keep bringing up Hit as if he contradicts anything when he does not .

unlike you i'm not that pretentious to call anything that doesn't go along my headcanon as an '' inconsistency/contradiction''
This lack of proper context and explanation, and there is no statement regarding this matter, so stop with this hilarious conclusions, nuff said.

if you're so sure then show us these " statements , if you don't then everything you're saying is ntg more than speculation
And can you proof that the space-time is only layered to the stage?.

I don't know how did you guys jumped to that dumb and NLFISH conclusion, without CANON basis, like statements or additional context, when there is none.

Completely agree with @CR_Catinho here.

For Zeno, you can just give him EE via Void Manip. That covers everything. Resistance Negation is also obvious.

For Shenron, void manip fits his case. Since he restores Universes from non-existence, and all their contents which include their bodies and soul.

Should zeno really get resistance negation? I always thought he could erase them because his EE is 4D
EE of gods can erase entire universes I think, they got resistance to it plus void manipulation, Zeno's EE is capeable of erasing these gods [Not just because he can erase everything, but because we see him erasing Gods of destruction]

Completely agree with @CR_Catinho here.

For Zeno, you can just give him EE via Void Manip. That covers everything. Resistance Negation is also obvious.

For Shenron, void manip fits his case. Since he restores Universes from non-existence, and all their contents which include their bodies and soul.
Actually he should get it the other around Void manipulation VIA EE since he uses EE to preform void manipulation . And resistance negation isn't on his profile so I thought it's a good thing for hin to have it.

EE of gods can erase entire universes I think, they got resistance to it plus void manipulation, Zeno's EE is capeable of erasing these gods [Not just because he can erase everything, but because we see him erasing Gods of destruction]
Oh so hakai is 4D?

We consider the world of void to be...well a void, he should get limited void manipulation for it.
WoV is a textbook example of a "void" that is not considered a true void according to our standards. This is common knowledge by now.

SS for being able to restore Erased objects, that were erased by Zeno.
Super Shenron should get Creation due to this. I guess Reality Warping already covers it but it should still be noted since it is one of his main uses.

Zeno should get resistance bypassing for his EE, gods can resist EE and void manipulation, but they were still erased by him.
This just means Zeno's EE is more potent.

WoV is a textbook example of a "void" that is not considered a true void according to our standards. This is common knowledge by now.

Super Shenron should get Creation due to this. I guess Reality Warping already covers it but it should still be noted since it is one of his main uses.

This just means Zeno's EE is more potent.
1-Why isvthat? For the main one atleast.
2- According to void manipulation, restoring something from a nonexisten state to an existint one is void manipulation.
3- Or it bypasses resistance because he can erase people that have resistance to EE

i think i agree with shenron having void manipulation, would creation and void manipulation (justif here) cover it

zeno is dependent on if the website buys "stronger = hakai useless", because if not, zeno should bypass it, i don't think it would be resistance negation though, i have seen abilities that bypass resistances just mentioning it due to potency.

i think i agree with shenron having void manipulation, would creation and void manipulation (justif here) cover it

zeno is dependent on if the website buys "stronger = hakai useless", because if not, zeno should bypass it, i don't think it would be resistance negation though, i have seen abilities that bypass resistances just mentioning it due to potency.
Well Gods have resistance to EE and void manipulation yet Zeno still worked on them, and I don't think the wiki agrees with "stronger = hakai" useless, or else jiren would have it. So not resistance negation but more like bypassing

1-Why isvthat? For the main one atleast.
2- According to void manipulation, restoring something from a nonexisten state to an existint one is void manipulation.
3- Or it bypasses resistance because he can erase people that have resistance to EE
1. It's portrayed more as an empty space than a place with nonexistence.
2. That is mentioned under the heading "Creation", which is also an aspect of void manipulation. I guess either one works.
3. Bypassing a resistanceis resistance negation which requires more explicit evidence. In this case, Zeno's erasure is just more powerful/potent than the GoDs.

1. It's portrayed more as an empty space than a place with nonexistence.
2. That is mentioned under the heading "Creation", which is also an aspect of void manipulation. I guess either one works.
3. Bypassing a resistanceis resistance negation which requires more explicit evidence. In this case, Zeno's erasure is just more powerful/potent than the GoDs.
1- "It's a wolrd without space or time, filled with eternal nothingness " plus being called a world of void, seems pretty void ish to me.
2- well Creation could work, but it sounds kinda misleading with the context, since he "restored them" it goes well with zeno erasing them. Thus void manipulation is more appropriate for the context.
3- Yeah, and zeno seems pretty clear cut. GODs have resistance against EE, Zeno erased them despite of their resistance, his EE is more potent and ignores your resistance, it also goes well with his "he can erase anything he wants in an instant".

- Yeah, and zeno seems pretty clear cut. GODs have resistance against EE, Zeno erased them despite of their resistance, his EE is more potent and ignores your resistance, it also goes well with his "he can erase anything he wants in an instant".
Zeno just bypasses baseline resistance to EE up to 1 layer, nothing more, nothing less

Back