• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small, cute but so powerful : Kirby VS Zeno (1-1-9)

That.one.mofo said:
i did not just see a 4A fight a 2C and have it inconclusive
eeee but zenos erasure is so slow, that base super Goku was able to gather everyone to the time machine, and then have all of his friends get in, and then wait the time it took for the Time Machine to Work and then go, and then a bit later the erasure happened, so Kirby should be able to friendheart Zeno, but the Erasure thing already started

Zeno is physically 3-D, and even if we assume he's resistant to Ribrianne's love attack, friend hearts are far beyond that in potency. But his erasure should also be beyond Kirby's resistance for, well, fairly obvious reasons.

I don't know how fast friend hearts take to work, but afaik it's definitely not thought based. If it's projectile based I'd say Zeno would erase first and win. And if they did occur at the same time, Zeno would still win because while he'd be "incapped" by morality hax, Kirby would be straight up erased.

The best mans said:
I mean, can Zeno be friendhearted? This might be a mismatch, even though yes, the Kirby 2-C Feat is acknowledged, I'm sure we all agreed to wait on that for more solid Info. So as of right now, He's at 4-A, compared to 2-C.
I'm curious, what 2-C feat did Kirby perform?

I'm curious, what 2-C feat did Kirby perform?

You can see the note in Kirby's profile and the parts of the 2 blogs linked there related to the matter to know about it.

Back