• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so seth just got revealed for SFV with an unexpected new look and i figured we might as well fix up his profile a bit, here are the power additions i think should be added on his profile.

Information Analysis (Can gain info on his opponent by grabbing them)

Shapeshifting (Shapeshifted into abigail in the trailer)

Homing Attack (As seen in the trailer)

Immortality (Type 6, transferred his consciousness to a new body)

Image addition:
SFV-Seth-Play 12-15-19
Seth should also get a tabber with this image being labeled "Doll Unit-0"

BlackDarkness679 said:
Arent there better pics for Seth in SF5? One that shows the whole body? Also Ryu with Power of Nothingness could use one too
i found the seth picture.

but ryu with PON looks barely different from his base.
Seth SFV

Can ask for a render on it and be put in a tab for SFV Seth

Well pretty true but it wouldnt hurt to have one too, given some profiles show the characters how they look in SF4 and SF5 and there isnt much difference to some

difference is SFIV and SFV have significant art differences.

PON ryu just has a blue aura.

The picture on Ryu profile anyway is from SFIII, the PON Ryu could be one from the story of SFV cutscenes, its not a big deal

Also make sure you ask others if its ok to add for Seth on his profile the things mentioned here

bump, is everyone okay with seth having the above mentioned powers added to his profile?

i made this thread when the trailer came out i didn't know seth could do that without playing against abigail.

Information Analysis (Can gain info on his opponent by grabbing them),

Shapeshifting (Can enlarge his muscles at will),

Homing Attack

Immortality (Type 6, transferred his consciousness to a new body)

Back