• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Second part of the long series of Street Fighter revisions, sequel to this thread.

This will be very long, even more than the previous, so please tell me if it's better to split this one in two threads, in case it turns out being excessively long.

This thread is about some clarifications about a feat and its scaling, more specifically Ryu's energy being used to nuke a city. Don't worry, the feat itself is fine, but the scaling to it isn't.
The characters affected by this revision are: Ryu, Ken, Dhalsim, Sagat, M. Bison, Charlie, Rose, Urien, Gill, Juri, Seth and Necalli.

First I will talk about the scaling problems, and then I will tackle each character one by one.

This feat comes from M. Bison's ending in Street Fighter Alpha 3, where he uses Ryu's energy to power the Psycho Drive. Currently, the feats is treated as if Base Ryu's power was used, while actually that power comes from Ryu's Satsui No Hado, which, as we know, greatly increases his strength and it's what usually allows him to overcome the strongest opponents (as the Mu No Ken does later). With that in mind, it's clear that Base Ryu isn't 7-B, and so aren't the characters who scale from his base form. But now I'm going to prove that what I say is true:

Alpha 3 revolves around M. Bison needing a new body, because his current one is unable to hold his power. This new strong body happens to be Ryu's, and this because he possesses the Satsui No Hado, another form of evil energy that Bison believes being kindred to his own Psycho Power.

Many endings see Ryu being initially brainwashed by Bison and unleashing the Satsui No Hado, which he then uses to kill Bison himself, usually after briefly regaining consciousness thanks to the direct or indirect help of his friends. And Ryu actually ending up being brainwashed is also confirmed by Sagat's profile, featured in the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, an official collection released in 2017 that contains a profile for each character, explaining their story up to Street Fighter V (included and mentioned). Due to how the game went, it's possible that even Ken and Sakura had a role in it, but Ryu succumbing to the Satsui due to Bison's influence happens in all the main endings, showing that the dictator's aim was exactly that.
Bison's interest in the Satsui is reiterated multiple times throughout the game, making it clear that he aims at having that power for himself.

• Sakura's ending: M. Bison states that he wants Ryu to show him his secret power (which he called ultimate power at the beginning of the video), and states being kindred to the Psycho Power.
  • Sagat's ending: Bison calls the Satsui "The ultimate form of Psycho Power" (further implying that that's the reason why he wants Ryu's body) and tries to control Ryu.
  • Ryu's story and ending: Bison tries to reveal Ryu's true nature and he later questions if Bison is the answer to it.

In addition, Street Fighter V has a series of arcade modes, whose endings are remakes and/or callbacks to the previous games, which are also the themes of each path. Alpha 3 is included, and some of them further confirm that Bison was looking for the Satsui within Ryu:

• Ryu's ending: Ryu gets brainwashed by Bison, unleashing the Hado.
  • M. Bison's ending: This is the same from which the feat is taken (edit: not really, as this is the Alpha 2 ending, but his plan is the same) and still we see that he brainwashes Ryu just to control his inner power.

After all of this, it seems clear to me that Bison didn't use base Ryu's power, but the Satsui within him, and thus the 7-B feat shouldn't scale neither to base Ryu nor to those who scale to him. Not even Bison should scale to it, not only because he only managed to defeat base Ryu, but he repeteadly states the Satsui is a power far greater than his own, and he always ends being literally killed by Ryu using it. And the laser itself fired by the Psycho Drive (presumably charged with Ryu's power) outright kills Bison.

Now, this feat should only be used to scale those who, in a way or another, are on par or superior to Satsui no Hado Ryu. Some will be mentioned here below, while the others aren't involved in this thread and are: Evil Ryu (Superior or at least even to Ryu with an imperfect satsui), Kage (due to it being the embodiment of Ryu's satsui), Akuma (for being superior to Ryu), Gen (on par with Akuma), Gouken (same), Oro (same again).

And now it comes the turn of those who need a new tier.

Ryu

I believe Ryu's profile should be split in three keys, rather than the current two. These keys would be "Street Fighter I-Alpha 3" to cover his youth, "SF II-IV" to cover the middle period of his life, and "SF V-III", to cover the moment from which he gained the Mu No Ken onwards.
The first two are separated because Base Ryu got stronger between the games, and not only by "natural progression", it was actually shown. Alex in SFV has a hard time defeating Alpha Ryu, while in SF3 he couldn't counter even one of his blows, meaning that Ryu significantly got stronger overtime in his base (which should roughly remain the same, as the Satsui and the Mu no Ken are what greatly boost his strength).

The first two keys would be divided in base and Satsui no Hado, and the third in base and Mu No Ken. The powered up forms will obviously be 7-B scaling from the famous feat (the Mu no Ken is even if not stronger than the Satsui), while unfortunately, his base forms would be 9-A for upscaling from the low tiers.

And don't get me wrong, don't hate me, I'm placing him in that tier only because there are no higher feats or available ways to scale him. Base Ryu and those who scale to him (they will be discussed next) are clearly stronger than the others, it's just that there are no feats available for them, and the only thing which can be done is greatly upscaling them from the low tiers, but it still isn't enough to make them breach into 8-C. The tier right next (which will be presented below, as all the other stuff) includes characters such as M. Bison, Seth and more, and all of them curbstomped Ryu, until he used one of his power ups.

Summary: Ryu = 3 keys = SF1-Alpha 3 (At least 9-A, 7-B with Satsui), SF2-4 (At least 9-A, 7-B with Satsui), SF5-3 (At least 9-A, 7-B with Mu no Ken).

M. Bison

First, Bison currently has 4 keys and I want to bring them to three.

The first would be his base, and since he doesn't scale anymore to 7-B he goes to 8-B. This because he is able to fight Juri at full power, and has also defeated her and took her eye, meaning that she couldn't be holding back her power. And with the Feng Shui Engine active (the eye) she was able to perform a feat calculated as 8-B.
Next it's his Alpha 3 key, where he is powered by the Psycho Drive, which makes him much stronger than before, but to an unknown extent and still below the likes of Satsui no Hado Ryu.

The third key would merge the ones that currently are his third and fourth, making only a single "Street Fighter V" key, which would include the power up he received from the Black Moons.
The first thing about this key is that the 6-C tier has to be axed. The first reason is that it is based on something that never happened, which is Bison being powered by all seven moon, while his plan was halted before this could happen (only two moons were detonated) and it would be like giving to Frieza a key with immortality for the what if scenario in which he used the Dragon Balls on Namecc.
The second and most important reason is that 6-C is based on the wrong assumption that Bison is holding the same energy output the moons have while detonating in FANG's arcade ending (which also isn't canon but it's not important now). The truth is that Bison absorbs the negative emotions caused by the moons bringing chaos and destruction alla around the world, he's not powered by their electricity or anything, they are tools to create the right conditions for him to increase his power through other means.

Now, how strong is Bison in SFV? I will use end game Bison for this key, the one who absorbed the negative emotions caused by the crash landing of two moons. I believe this Bison should be around 7-B, somewhat scaling from Satsui no Hado Ryu. This requires a bit of speculation, but the key of everything is Torrent of Power Necalli. In that form, it was about to (and was meant to) fight against Ryu while powered by the Satsui. (this will be brought up again in the other sections of this thread) He may have been inferior or on par, we don't really know, but he should have at least been able to clash with him. He was also overpowering Dhalsim, who in SFV withstood a punch from Satsui Ryu and was involved in the prophecy amon the other warrios. Bison fits here, because he was one of the strong warriors mentioned by said prophecy, along Satsui Ryu and Bison himself (who activated the moons, from it the title of "the one who brings destruction to the world"), and was also put against Torrent of Power Necalli (you see it from its hair). I agree it's a bit based on speculations, but I don't see it so farfetched for Bison to have grown so strong thanks to the moons, especially since they were intended to make stronger than ever, even more than the psycho drive.

Summary: Bison = 3 keys = Base (8-B), Psycho Drive (At least 8-B), SFV (7-B)

From now on the sections will be shorter, don't worry, the long stuff has ended.

Necalli

We already established that its Torrent of Power form is around 7-B, what needs to be changed is its Base form, which lost its 7-B scaling from base Ryu.

It would be now 9-A, likely always scaling from Base Ryu (and because it needed the Torrent of Power in order to overcome him) and always because Balrog managed to defeat it and force it to retreat, making that form a consistent 9-A (it also lost badly against Bison while not using the Torrent of Power). Bear in mind that at times it activates its super form in battle as a result of its V-Trigger, but the game makes it clear when it is actually using it, usually though a cinematic or making it transform before a battle.

Dhalsim

As I previously said, Dhalsim would maintain his 7-B rating, but from the reasons stated above. Him destroying the Psycho Drive isn't a real feat, as he destroyed the core and the explosion was a consequence of it. Destroying the core is something that many other characters managed to do, even low tiers. The same core was also destroyed once by Charlie by dropping bombs on it and by Sodom by ramming his truck inside the base. All of this proves that destroying the core isn't a big deal and the explosion is the chain reaction caused by its destruction.

Also, since Dhalsim only displayed his 7-B feats in SFV I'm unsure if he should be split in two keys, a pre-SFV at 9-A for being comparable to others and a SFV 7-B, but it's not that big of a problem.

Juri

Simple, her base form has already been downgraded to 9-A in the previous thread for being slightly above Guile and Chun-Li, but with the Feng Shui Engine on she goes to 8-B for the aforementioned feat. In the previous thread you can also find evidences from the OVA that the eye makes her far stronger than the 9-A characters, so no scaling is involved with them when she has her eye active.

A second SFV key should be given to her, as she gets a new eye, but it appears to be a prototype version of the one she had; it glows white instead of purple, when even the first defective version of the true engine had that color, and this is called Engine Alpha, implying to be an early version. She also stole it from the old SIN laboratory, where it was left, still hinting to it being an incomplete version.
And throughout all of SFV's story mode she has fought only with low-tier characters, solidifying the fact that she is weaker than before. In this key she would be at least 9-A, higher with the engine turned on.

Seth

He is another one who lost the 7-B scaling from Ryu. Personally, I believe should be 8-B after Juri's feat, even though it requires some assumptions. He is stronger than his other clones, has completely stomped Base Ryu, he was meant to be Bison's replacement body (even though he lost to him).

The Feng Shui Engine (which performed the 8-B feat) strongly resembles his Tanden Engine, possibly making the former a miniaturized version of the latter.
Seth was also aware that Juri wanted to betray him and was confident in fighting her, even after witnessing the 8-B feat (He's not watching the feat itself, but it's clear he watched the entire scene).

He also should get a second key for his SFV version, since their powers are different. It stays 8-B because he's very likely comparable to his previous body, nothing contradicts it, and Juri (who didn't have the strong eye) was scared of fighting him.

Ken

Very simple, he goes to at least 9-A after scaling from base Ryu, and his Violent key goes to 8-B because he defeated Bison.

Sagat

Same as Ken, unfortunately he goes to at least 9-A because there are no better feats.

Rose

She still scales to Bison,so she goes to 8-B. She defeated him in Alpha 2 and was confirmed by her 30th anniversary profile. The fact that Bison inhabited her body was also confirmed by Street Fighter IV.

Charlie

He also goes to 9-A. It's true that use used to scale from defeating Bison in Alpha 2 before being betrayed, but SFV retconned the thing, explaining that "Bison's power had already surpassed far beyond the bounds of Nash's imagination", and eventually he doesn't defeat Bison anymore.
He still scales to Base Ryu for fighting on par with him in SFV.

Gill

He is tricky, because Gill has absolutely nothing, he doesn't really scale to anything or anyone. But just how he currently does, he should be at least comparable to base Bison, and for this reason he goes to 8-B. Also, the fact that he is comparable to Akuma has to be removed from the profiles, they never interacted in canon (only in the comics) and even in the games the only instance is when you meet certain requirements through the arcade mode and fight against him as a secret boss, when he appears and kills Gill just like he did to Bison in SF2.

Urien

He doesn't scale to 7-B anymore as Nash went down, and Urien didn't fight anyone else, he just scared C. Viper, forcing her to flee.
Luckily, the 30th annyversary states that his power is equal to Gill's and what's make the difference between them is the skill.

For the sake of transparency, I must point out that SFV introduced Gill in 2019 (two years after the release of the 30th annyversary collection) and made some retcons to his character, such as him being "An ancient earthling", while it was stated in previous guides and the collection itself that he received an education along his brother by the secret organization, implying that he was rather young or at least not ancient. (this is also shown in Kolin's story, where he was an adult and she was a child)
In the same story he stomps Urien, thus the fact that they hold the same power could not be valid anymore, but the skill difference may still be involved.

For this reason we can give Urien "At least 9-A, possibly 8-B", if we want to be totally safe.

Phew, this is the end and it took me so long, and I was always waiting to make this CRT since almost a year.
Sorry if it came out so long and please let me know your opinions on this.

Last edited:
Didnt Nash in his story beat Bison and the betrayal is what made him die in the end? The one in SF5, cuz i remember it happened there too, unless i misremember

Also seems weird to have those on Ryu level as well below Juri, its not like Bison would have had a harder time on her then Ryu in a fight

Edit: Also i wouldnt put his mu no ken above Satsui no Hado, nor on par, since Akuma beat him in story mode and its pointed out a battle between these two opposites occur, let alone Ryu says he uses his full potential on him, Akuma even as far as alpha too comments how ryu dark side will decide who is more powerful between them

Didnt Nash in his story beat Bison and the betrayal is what made him die in the end? The one in SF5, cuz i remember it happened there too, unless i misremember
I did put it in the op, the thing was retconned and it was stated that Bison had became incredibly stronger than him and Nash didn't defeat him, they fought for a bit and then he got killed. Charlie's story goes accordingly to it, they retconned the thing and made Nash weaker than Bison.

Also seems weird to have those on Ryu level as well below Juri, its not like Bison would have had a harder time on her then Ryu in a fight

Edit: Also i wouldnt put his mu no ken above Satsui no Hado, nor on par, since Akuma beat him in story mode and its pointed out a battle between these two opposites occur, let alone Ryu says he uses his full potential on him, Akuma even as far as alpha too comments how ryu dark side will decide who is more powerful between them
Well yes, for how weird it could seem. Juri is at the very least on par with Seth, which she calls weak and ultimately kills him, and Seth completely curbstomped Ryu. And this is just Juri when she has the original eye turned on, which makes her incredibly powerful. Bison is just stronger than both, but would actually have a harder time with her rather than with Ryu, even though he would easily defeat both.
And it isn's strange or inconsistent for Ryu to be inferior to someone, as he loses against someone in almost all games or media just to win at the end with the power up, it happens very often (Against Sagat, Bison, Seth, Necalli...)

The level depends on the person, not the power itself. Gouken uses the Mu No Ken and is stronger than Satsui Ryu and is on par with Akuma.
And Ryu with the Mu No Ken managed to overcome his own Satsui and defeat Necalli, who would have at least put up a fight with him.
Akuma is just stronger than him and believes that the Satsui is the strongest power, but we really have no reasons nor evidences that Ryu's Mu No Ken is inferior to his Satsui.

In nash version seems different then bison, also even in bison version he gets up about immediately after, the helicopter is what allows Bison to win, via a surprise attack, while you can say Bison beat him, dont think it was completely a stomp 100%

Tbf Ryu iirc beat ToP Necalli before he used mu no ken, though it might also be Capcom bad writting on that, if we are to go by Gouken and Akuma clashing their powers, i might settle on being on par with it, we dont know if ToP Necalli would have won or lose if he fought Ryu with satsui

Another thing, have you studied the comics?
Unfortunately no, I have some digital issues I bought some time ago but I have yet to read them. I know some bits and parts though, and I remember that Gill singlehandedly defeated both Oni and Evil Ryu.

In nash version seems different then bison, also even in bison version he gets up about immediately after, the helicopter is what allows Bison to win, via a surprise attack, while you can say Bison beat him, dont think it was completely a stomp 100%

Tbf Ryu iirc beat ToP Necalli before he used mu no ken, though it might also be Capcom bad writting on that, if we are to go by Gouken and Akuma clashing their powers, i might settle on being on par with it, we dont know if ToP Necalli would have won or lose if he fought Ryu with satsui
Bison was basically toying with him, he even mocks him with the 5 minutes thing and nothing implies he would have lost without the elicopter. This probably is a patch Capcom applied to establish Bison as the strongest without having to change the scene completely, but it's also in character for Bison to enjoy of the pain and delusion of his victim. And him getting up is probably supported by the fact that Bison went easy on him, just like he did with other characters (Fang, for example). But the statement is really clear, and Nash himself is concerned by his power. And in his story some bits are just not shown but it doesn't contradict the other one (the two stories were also available at the same time, as both were playable since the start).

Ryu never beat ToP Necalli without the Mu No Ken, he got defeated while in base, tried to use the Satsui and then Necalli went away after sensing the Black Moons.
Necalli then appeared again against Bison, when he was defeated by him, and then tried to catch Rashid and Charlie. At some point in that period, he attacked Urien but was defeated by Balrog. He comes back at the end of the main story, facing Ryu but getting defeated by his Mu No Ken. Lastly, it tries to absorb Akuma and gets killed once and for all. This is pretty much everything it does, and the only instances in which he was shown to use the Torrent of Power were in the two battles against Ryu, in its own story (which is a prophecy) and against Akuma.
I'm fine with the Mu No Ken being on par with the Satsui, also because Kage is a thing within Ryu and doesn't seem to be weaker, but it definitely isn't inferior to his Satsui.

Unfortunately no, I have some digital issues I bought some time ago but I have yet to read them. I know some bits and parts though, and I remember that Gill singlehandedly defeated both Oni and Evil Ryu.
I understand. Was thinking of creating a thread about the comics, so I was curious if you knew the UDON Comics

But well, you are in a discussion. I'll stay out of your way

Hate how Capcom changed nash vs bison, when the story in SF5 couldnt be more bad then this

In their 2nd encounter Ryu faces Necalli who before you play goes ToP, cutscenes shows him drop down, get up and try to lunge at him only for Ryu to do a little side step on him, then he goes Mu no Ken after trying to get it

In their 2nd encounter Ryu faces Necalli who before you play goes ToP, cutscenes shows him drop down, get up and try to lunge at him only for Ryu to do a little side step on him, then he goes Mu no Ken after trying to get it
Right, but I believe it's a way to show how Ryu improved, and reveal the Mu No Ken after. It's also possible that one doesn't need to always keep the aura out, for example Gouken doesn't do it.
And even in the end, when Ryu fights and kills Bison, he doesn't have his white aura out, but it's still clear that he was using the Mu No Ken and the entire point of his character in the game is learning how to use it. At most we can say that there's no separation between his base and the Mu No Ken form, which wouldn't even cause any issues, Ryu never fought anyone seriously after A Shadow Falls, just Akuma who proved himself superior. He has a sparring match with Ken which also ends with Ryu as the winner, but it's nothing serious and he even comes out victorious. Same is for Sakura, he spars with her but that's just it.

Yeah, Evil Ryu and Power of Nothingness Ryu is consistently seen as overwhelmingly stronger than most characters excluding Akuma and the likes. So the proposals here look pretty solid.

It feels so wrong seeing 90% of SF in tier 9
I'm almost certain there's something more out there but it'll have to take some digging for that.

While I ain't an expert, I do think the stage interactions in-game are a good source to use as even Dan can work it. Any time there is a hard knockdown things on the background will bounce or be thrown off.
I remember one of SFV daily challenges was to tip over the car in metro city. In SFIV it's hippos, in SF3 some of the small items on the floor bounce 4-5ish feet into the air, (Hugo and Chun stage) and I'm pretty sure Abigail compacts cars with his hands.
Again I ain't an expert but tipping over a hippo without even interacting with it seems pretty strong.

Also it's relevant so I'll say it here

Q shouldn't have a page, literally everything on it is unknown

Seems all pretty logical, but want only correct one point, the arguments of Ryu becoming physically stronger in later games, while it's generally makes sense and I agree that Ryu is becoming stronger in later games, however argumentation uses Alex endings, and it's shows that Alex became stronger not Ryu( probably missed something but still).

@N-nani

Everything you mentioned isn't that great and it'a pretty difficult to quantify, as they should be considered as shockwaves or such, it's not that solid of a feats and the results may get inflated, not be accurate, or probably not even surpass 9-B. But we can try to get footages and have them calced, it doesn't hurt. (But let's finish this CRT, first)
Actually, all bonus stages are 9-B (breaking cars, barrels, walls...) and they will be the basis for Dan's tier once we scrap comics and mangas from his profile (which will be part of the next CRT).
Abigail compacting a car is Lifting Strength (different from AP), and he is notably stronger than the other characters in physical strength. And characters can have superior lifting strength and comparable ap, it's not an issue for scaling.

Also, I propose to talk about Q in the next revision, which will be about covering some remaining stuff, like speed, ls and etc.

@Oleggator Not really, because Street Fighter 3 comes after SF5. At some point we have Alex, surely strong, having difficulties against a past Ryu, while some years later or less being unable to compete with current Ryu.
I think this means that base Ryu got notably stronger between Alpha and SF5/3.

Btw, thank you both for your inputs.

Last edited:
@Oleggator Not really, because Street Fighter 3 comes after SF5. At some point we have Alex, surely strong, having difficulties against a past Ryu, while some years later or less being unable to compete with current Ryu.
I think this means that base Ryu got notably stronger between Alpha and SF5/3.
Oh, then that makes more sense, thanks.

@N-nani

But we can try to get footages and have them calced, it doesn't hurt. (But let's finish this CRT, first)
Actually, all bonus stages are 9-B (breaking cars, barrels, walls...) and they will be the basis for Dan's tier once we scrap comics and mangas from his profile (which will be part of the next CRT).

Also, I propose to talk about Q in the next revision, which will be about covering some remaining stuff, like speed, ls and etc.
That's definitely what I was getting at. Anything that can be of note is likely good to check because SF doesn't have an abundance of feats.

Also I personally support the idea of keeping the old mangas though I understand most people don't. Perhaps in the far future they'll have separate pages

I mean....if ya want.... I still don't think we can add much for Q
At least G has some scaling, Q is a dead end

Using the mangas is also against the wiki-wide canon rules established for profiles of all verses, so they can't stay anyway, but I fully agree with making separate pages for them (in fact, making profiles for side material from Street Fighter and Darkstalkers is in my list).

The Q thing is just to keep some order, this CRT is already packed up with a lot of stuff, and so was the other, reason why I left the remaining things for an "Assorted stuff CRT" which will follow this (and after that I will make a Powers&Abilities revision).

Sorry, you were already here N-nani and BlackDarkness.

Anyway, what are the conclusions here so far?

I think this is fair having the majority being tier 9 mostly and 8 if they scale to feng shui engine. Evil and mu ken ryu should be tier 7 with how he mostly can beat up bison and necali. And now i think about it gill didn't even interact with ryu lmfao so rip that scaling

And now i think about it gill didn't even interact with ryu lmfao so rip that scaling
He did fight Dudley (I think) who does fight with Ryu
I would say Alex but the gap between them is made pretty apparent.
Rival fights in non alpha games actually make sense, so I typically use those to relatively scale the cast. Further proving Alpha 3 is a lore mess and Alpha 1 is meaningless.

I think this is fair having the majority being tier 9 mostly and 8 if they scale to feng shui engine. Evil and mu ken ryu should be tier 7 with how he mostly can beat up bison and necali. And now i think about it gill didn't even interact with ryu lmfao so rip that scaling
Yes, those two Ryu are intended to be tier 7, as the original tier 7 feat actually comes from Ryu's Satsui.
He did fight Dudley (I think) who does fight with Ryu
I would say Alex but the gap between them is made pretty apparent.
Rival fights in non alpha games actually make sense, so I typically use those to relatively scale the cast. Further proving Alpha 3 is a lore mess and Alpha 1 is meaningless.
Gill fights a bunch of characters but it's implied he wasn't serious.
It's confirmed that he faced Ibuki (who stole a secret file, but Gill didn't care), Dudley (who got his car back, as seen in Third Strike) and Alex, who apparently won the match but the dialogues between the two imply that Gill threw it, and it would make sense.

Ryu fighting Dudley comes from the manga, so it can't be used.

Rivals fights must be taken with a grain of salt, as even in SF4 there are characters in different leagues fighting each other in a serious context and we don't see the outcome, like Guile vs Bison and more.

Alpha 3 is a mess, yes, some pieces can be out together through flashbacks in recent games and some info provided by the 30th anniversary collection.

Last edited:
I don't know, there's a total consensus among everyone, including the most active supporters and staff members, I think it's enough but I will not oppose if you or others want to keep this open.

And just like the past thread, I'd like to wait just for the next thread before applying everything, as it will cover the remaining statistics, such as speed and LS for low tiers, some non canon stuff to remove and other minor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back