• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Xeno Goku fix

The notion that he defeated Final Form Demigra in SSJ is false. He defeated him in base. SSJ1 is a game mechanic avalible to the player of the arcade game if we can't defeat him in base.

I suppose that should be corrected then.

if i could add, the reasoning on his resistance to time stop should be removed. Xeno Goku never fought hit and it's redundant seeing as he now has a more accurate time manip resistance reasoning.

Hst master said:
if i could add, the reasoning on his resistance to time stop should be removed. Xeno Goku never fought hit and it's redundant seeing as he now has a more accurate time manip resistance reasoning.
But... he resisted far stronger time manipulation from other Demon Gods. The justification shoudl probably be changed. And I don't see how he wouldn't scale to SSJB Goku even if you take away the Demon Gods. I mean, they are the same Goku just with a diverge after Battle of Gods

Yeah but it's otherwise redundant. Plus people get generally confused and say that he can only resist Hits time skip. And like I said, he already has resistance to time manip in general from the Demon Gods.

I'm honestly not sure if resisting Hits Time Skip should give a Time Stop Resistance anyways, all you have to do is have a higher AP than Hit himself and you're pretty much good to go.

I agree with you there, Zenkaibattery1. I also want to talk to you in PM's about some things concerning Xeno Goku and Vegeta, if that's alright.

So is somebody experienced with editing willing to correct the issue brought forth in the first post?

Back